GreaseSpot Cafe

Pains of Growing out of a Cult

year2027

God first

Pains of Growing out of a Cult

Beloved All

God loves us all my dear friends

Now many might not face the same growing pains I have but we can talk about the differed stages of pain we went through.

1st I saw the pain of wanting to show them were they were wrong but no one wanted to really hear me

2nd I saw the pain of being mark and avoided

3rd I saw the pain of close friends not giving me the time of day

4th I saw the pain of being alone

5th I saw the pain of foolishly blaming God

6th I saw the pain of blaming leadership

7th Then I came here but I had not blamed VPW yet because I knew little of his past so I received the pain of standing up for that men

8th I saw the pain of VPW and the class

9th Then I began to grow out of that pain but the all ways a new pain is of coming

10th But today I just want to love everybody with hopes they do not go through the pains I had to live through

Maybe I can help others see its not a man made church like the Way Ministry was and is but the love we have in our hearts for our family, friends and all people we meet in our fleshly life.

I love you all

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy, you really are one of the most wonderful voices here at the cafe. You are the example to all of us of how to rise above the hurt and anger.

I too have experienced similar steps to the ones you posted. Painful though it can be, I think they are the necessary steps of leaving TWI and moving on to a healthier life.

God first

Beloved topoftheworld

God loves you my dear friend

Yes that should be in the list because I did the blaming or condeming myself too

thank you

Edited by year2027

Roy, you are definitely a great asset to our cafe and I'm so glad that you post here. :) You're a wonderful example of loving and caring for your fellow man.

I have been through all those steps, too and am still working my way through some of them.

God first

Beloved Belle

God loves you my dear friend

Yes it been a long trig away from the Way its been over 12 years because I not sure the very year because I was lost in pain but now I am healed

As we all will be some day

but be patience because we all handle pains in differ ways and we all had differ things done to us

while we never forget in time we all can get over the pain in due time

thank you