GreaseSpot Cafe

I just became a liberal...

wingnut

That explains the adverse reaction I've had using Miracle Grow - doggonit - I demand truth in labeling!!!!! [said in a really high-pitched Mickey Mouse voice].

I have always been more conservative than George Bush, Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld. But then black is white and white is black with these Neocons. And WingNut if you actually read that article you have too much time on your hands.

I've always thought that its a good idea NOT to use chemicals because you have grasses growing in your lawn that you don't like. And I'm considered conservative. I'm also considered Liberal by some, but then my more liberal friends get a laugh at that idea! :unsure:

gc

GC, in my book not using chemicals on your lawn would be conservative, especially if they are highly toxic and feature a skull and cross bones on the box. What ever happened to the good old fashioned work ethic of hoeing away weeds?

This could very well explain why there are more Democrats than Republicans. Republican wives get the short end of the ahem stick and are more likely to forego conjugal activity than their Democratic counterparts.

Edited by oenophile

Jonny Lingo says,

I am an "Extreme Right Wing Leftist".

Jonny, what is an extreme right wing leftist? Actually that either sounds balanced (in a fanatical pants are on fire kind of way) or on issues you are either extreme to the left or extreme to the right and are never balanced and centrist. Please explain.

Geez, I just had a startling thought. You're not one of those Neocons are you?

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti