GreaseSpot Cafe

What movie is this?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, as I recall Raf stepped in to give me time to think of a clue after my triumph with Mary Poppins...

A few ups and also downs and not all by elevators. Feel sorry for Fred who gets a cat after a falling out. No wonder we may never fall in love like this again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well you promised to make the clue more twisted and actually made it less twisted! :P

That scene where he wants to spend an obscene amount of money just came into my mind!

A difficult one to book on the phone when it was in the cinemas because of time confusion.

A revenge time for Mexico.

Edited by Trefor Heywood

??????????????????.

This refers to an incident in the movie where a librarian makes sure that the bible, supposedly the oldest printed book in existence, is saved from the fire and suggests what can be used instead.

It was an additional clue to the one above it.

Yes indeed.

And the other clues:

A difficult one to book on the phone when it was in the cinemas because of time confusion.

A revenge time for Mexico.

Imagine someone calling to book tickets for "The Day after Tomorrow" only to be then asked for which movie!

And the famous scene when the Americans are stampeding across the Rio Grand and being refused entry by the Mexicans instead of the usual other way around! :anim-smile: