GreaseSpot Cafe

the nun and a fig leaf

Jade

A nun, badly needing to use to the restroom, walked into a

local Hooters. The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once in a while the lights would turn off. Each time the lights would go out, the place would erupt into cheers. However, when the revelers saw the nun, the room went dead silent.

She walked up to the bartender, and asked, "May I please use the

restroom?" The bartender replied, "OK, but I should warn you that there is a statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf." "Well, in that case I'll just look the other way," said the nun. So, the bartender showed the nun to the back of the restaurant, and she proceeded to the restroom. After a few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place stopped just long enough to give the nun a loud round of applause. She went to the bartender and said, "Sir, I don't understand. Why did they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?" "Well, now they know you're one of us," said the bartender, "Would you like a drink?" "No I don't drink, but I still don't understand," said the puzzled nun. "You see," laughed the bartender, "every time the fig leaf on the statue is lifted up, the lights go out. Now, how about that drink?"

I don't think we should fault anyone who wants to stop a bad habit and turn over a new leaf...[i should get a point for each pun - and one for the nun :who_me: ]...

It was a hot day outside..so the three nuns decided to take off there clothes and bolt the door to there church.

Since there was stain glass windows, nobody could see inside, and the door was locked.

The nuns were busy doing renovations when a Thud Thud Thud hit the door.

The shocked nun ran to the door and pulled her clothes up over herself, when she asked "Who is it"?

The reply from behind the door was "Its the blind man".

The 3 nuns looked relieved when they heard he was the blind man, no sight no problem they figured, and let him in.

Upon opening the door, in entered a burly man in coveralls and said "Holy crap sister-nice knockers!! ... Where do you want your blinds? "

Wow - that's how bad my observation skills are - I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out Tom! And I guess you telling about it would make you a stool pigeon.

Three young nuns who worked the Catholic hospital were in the pew waiting to go into the confessional....

The first nun entered and said, "Forgive me father for I have sinned. While performing my duties as a surgical assistant, I unexpectedly SAW a man's private parts. And while I know that there is nothing sinful in that act as I was doing a needed work, what I have to confess is that... it gave me unpure thoughts." The priest was a kindly old man who understood the emotions of young women and said simply, "Say 10 Hail Mary's sister, then go wash your eyes in the fountain of holy water in the courtyard".

The second nun entered and said, "Forgive me father for I have sinned. While performing my duties as a nurse, I had to TOUCH the private parts of a man. And while I know that there is nothing sinful in that act as I was doing a needed work, what I have to confess is that... I LUSTED after him, father! Oh, how I lusted!" The kindly priest was a little more disturbed at this nun's confession but still remembered the passions of youth. He thought about it and then said simply, "Say 20 Hail Mary's sister, then go wash your hands in the fountain of holy water in the courtyard".

So the two nuns were out in the courtyard beside the fountain. One splashing her eyes the other washing her hands. And though they were nuns, they started to do what all women are wont to do... they started gossiping between themselves what the third nun could be confessing. All of a sudden, the tranquility of the courtyard is disturbed as the third nun comes barging in rather loudly and saying, "Move aside girls!! I've got to gargle!"

sudo

Two crack heads were standing on a corner one night trying to solicit some drugs when a nun passed them by. Seeing the two wayward youths, the nun stopped and went over to talk to them. She advised them that they were doing something very wrong and that they should go home and stop doing drugs.

One of the crackheads just smirked at her and turned his head...but the other listened intently and said "you're absolutely right, I'm going to heed you're advice"

When the nun left, the one crackhead asked his pal..."why did you agree with her?"

...He replied, "Any friend of Batmans is a friend of mine"