Weenie Roast 2006

bowtwi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about for 2008 having it in Eastern Tenn., North or South Carolina, or Virginia, or Southeastern Ky(like Pikeville or Hazzard)?

TLB,

Think everyone is open to suggestions. Name some parks or other places and let's see what the interest is. The idea behind the location is a convenient place that the most people can/will travel to attend. How many in the North and South Carolina and Virginia areas would like to attend, and what places would you travel to for a weekend of fun? All input is welcome, I'm sure.

Suda (hoping for a huge crowd at the next gathering!)

CoolWaters,

Those are just too cool! :dance: Wish I knew how to slow them down a tad so I could enjoy each picture a moment longer.

Thanks for the "movies". Want your popcorn plain or with butter and salt? You've earned a big bucket full!

Suda

Since Smoky Mountain National Park straddles Tenn. and NC, and Cheroke and Gatlinburg are near, that's one possibility. Another is Julian Price Park near Blowing Rock/Boone,NC; Green Mountain Park near Lenoir,NC. Doglover lives near me and might be interested. Likeaneagle lives in eastern NC as does Ilovebagpipes.