GreaseSpot Cafe

who's divorced?

sprawled out

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting questions that pop up in here....

WELL, married to a Way Man and Marine for 15 years (YES, you can only imagine)

remarried the first guy that came my way....three years later

and getting divorced after only one long year of marriage...

so,

DOES THAT COUNT?

P.S. Sometimes bad things happen to good people....and sometimes bad people happen to good things...

:wave:

I like to think somone will love me one day .

But i doubt the whole marriage thing.

I may be bitter or I may be happy it is often a toss up to why I am where I am.

I think people who divorce should get married again but do not wait until the thrill of single hood sets in.

it is like being married for a long time even if it isnt always great you get used to it , i do not think i would be a very good wife.

both my ex 's cheated on me.

I look at marriages and i see nothing special. One friend I have loves her husband and he her they seem to have a nice marriage.. she is cheating on him tho so I do not know one day at a time.

i do not like the idea of being elderly and alone.. but I do not like the idea of care taking a sick old person i am married to either sooobviously I cant decide what will make me happy in that area so i kind of leave it alone.

Divorced from an ex-Wafer 16 years ago after 15 years of marriage and 4 kids. I have now been happily married to a wonderful unbeliever for 7 years, and I do not regret it at all. Do we always agree? Of course not, and there are definitely times I think he's a total a** h***, but you can't live without an a** h*** - I just happen to have two! He's the best father my kids have ever had, and they consider him to be just that - their father. He's a loving husband, and despite my past life as a cultist, he loves and respects me. OK, he occasionally teases me about being an ex-Wafer, but hey, it's true. Besides, I wasn't the one who married a middle-aged woman with 4 kids and no money. So who's off his rocker? :confused:

Some of us are just happier married than single. I always knew I'd remarry because I love having someone to share with, to do for, and to keep me warm at night. With my husband I got an extra blessing of the sweetest mother-in-law and a great bunch of siblings-in-law. What's not to love? :love3:

Dang! The things one can find out about another on GSC!

So Jonny's gay and Mark's got two wives? And what's this about Vickles?

Well, I'm telling no secrets here...at least not right now...hehehe.

Anyway, married/divorced twice to the same man, then married my current hubs just over 26 years ago.

TOTW,

I am intrigued by your beaus being sizzled by twi. Would you be kind enough to define sizzled. I think I know the answer but would like to hear it from you.

Me, myself and I are all happily singled again at the present moment.

Edited by oenophile

Married twice - Divorced Twice. I remain happily divorced, which does not mean that I don't like the ladies. I most certainly do. I think women are precious, I just don't think I am cut out for marriage.

The problem is, at 52, I find that am not cut out for casual relationships either. -- Go figure.

Unless a miracle happens I'll probably never marry again.

Edited by Goey

married first time 24 years ago, divorced 3 years later...

.......single for 7 years, met my wife, lived together for a year, married a year later; together 14 years now.

prefer the company of one exclusve partner--it is work, for both but we know we are both hard-heads and are thankful we found each other and that we are willing to put up w/ the foibles for the good stuff we have made together.....

Why thank you Wafer Not, that was mighty nice of you... :)

And Vickles, when did you find out? :blink:

I came out of the closet yesterday. My home is spick and span now..... :dance::dance:

I've heard that vacuuming "al fresco" will do that to you....

LMAO yes it does help to vacuum nakee...hehe I LOVE living in sin!!! :love3:

On my second marriage. No divorces though.
... and Mark's got two wives?

Now where did I say anything about having two wives?

Mark, I didn't know a token Catholic could be a polygamist.... :blink:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Never said I was a polygamist

Wayfer Not,

Token Catholics can get annulments though...

:)

Nope, no annulment either...