GreaseSpot Cafe

Why didn't vpw confront twi's straying from truth?

skyrider

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what DIDN'T he rip off?

(i guess he had to be pretty well-read to be such a plagiarist, huh?)

was the corps program a lift? it couldn't have been from that lininger guy at pikes peak, could it? what about the corps principles?

at this point, it's hard to believe he said anything original.

believe it or no, the kork poem was attributed BUT, BUT, BUT hardly anyone knew in the later korks, I betcha...

you certainly would have thought it was ALL veepster the way we had to memorize the thing at one point...

reminds me of all the "correcting" that was done to wonderful old hymns because they wasn't "akk-eritt" 'nuff fer the blessed Way minn-uss-tree, doncha know...... :asdf::asdf::asdf:

Edited by alfakat

Alfie,

Hee hee hee.

shheeeshhhh.... i hate to think of all the crapola we swallowed...thinking we 'had it', we had 'the answers' ... s h i t e!

makes me want to go and dig my head in the sand.

He!! they even altered one of Emerson's poems... the one that ends with 'but it's Christ in me the hope of glory' (that was the part twi added/changed.

anyone remember that one?

sorry sky... a little off topic here.

Edited by A la prochaine

believe it or no, the kork poem was attributed BUT, BUT, BUT hardly anyone knew in the later korks, I betcha...

you certainly would have thought it was ALL veepster the way we had to memorize the thing at one point...

reminds me of all the "correcting" that was done to wonderful old hymns because they wasn't "akk-eritt" 'nuff fer the blessed Way minn-uss-tree, doncha know...... :asdf::asdf::asdf:

Yeah.....endless "correcting" or tweaking by wierwille to slip in his "ownership" (making it his own) of the poem, the hymn, the pfal class, etc.

The pattern was set.

Why should wierwille have been upset that martindale started TWEAKING wierwille's work....??????? After all, lcm was groomed after the wierwillian mold. And eventually....the floodgates broke thru with lcm's newest doctrine......."the present truth." With this seductive premise.......now, martindale could change twi doctrine at a whim.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sky,

THE PRESENT TRUTH....

HOLY MOLY... what an open door to his every whim and fancy

Sheeshh...no standard...nothing... no guidelines...change anything when the 'feeling' hits ya!

Sheeshhh...ya something HIT him alright... right between his oh so spiritual eyes!

Can anyone spell L - A - W - S - U - I - T!!!

Edited by A la prochaine

Sheeshhh...ya something HIT him alright... right between his oh so spiritual eyes!

Can anyone spell L - A - W - S - U - I - T!!!

LAWSUIT.....

Capital...L

Capital...A

Capital...W

Capital...S

Capital...U

Capital...I

Capital...T

LAWSUIT

:)