GreaseSpot Cafe

way corps scum

excathedra

leadership program, that makes you scum?

No, but not for the lack of trying.

The Way Corps program was sold as training for Christian leaders in all walks of life.

And there are some for whom it actually worked out that way.

For most, especially in the last two decades, it's been training in intimidation. Those who "excel" turn out to be the most hard-hearted.

The posters here aren't scum.

They're just scum wannabes! :biglaugh:

George

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from what ive read so far, and believe it is not half of what is here

the "corps" program and some of its graduates

went far, far away mentally

most of you who post here actually see the damages done

and try actively to rectify bad choices

kudos for that

scum starts from the bottom and filters up

life itself is a great filter

a scum-buster if you will

no one is scum

cept the ones who

lead those into deception

willingly

Hey Tuttle,

My marriage is on the rocks again. Yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.

During sex my wife always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.

I'm a bad lover. I once caught a peeping Tom booing me.

SCUM indeed!

You aint got it so bad John. Last night around the dinner table, after my wife told me what mischief the little one had done, I told him, "Wait till you have kids of your own". He answers back "Yeah, wait till you have kids of YOUR own!!!".

But it's not too bad. Take my wife...... PLEASE!!!!!!

Holy Scum batman ... I've already forgotten more about scum than you old boys will ever know ...

First, you kids need to understand usages ...

1. The Scum ... in twi this was vp ... the giver of things scummy ... the source (vp was not the source for any good stuff, that was Leonard, Bullinger, et al)

2. scum ... those that were ego driven received the gift of scum and could freely manifest scumminess

"that if thou shalt confess vp as Mogfot, thou shalt receive scumminess ... (often accompanied with bulging veins and loud voice)

3. scum ... manifetations of scum ... utterances inspired by The Scum ... (TWIspeak)

or something like that, it's gonna take at least 2 years to work the greatness of what we've just seen here ...

Tom, be thankful.

My Way Corps (scum) grad wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to take the garbage out. I told her I already did. She told me to go an keep an eye on it.

Badumpa!

I went to look for a used car. I found her dress in the back seat.

She made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.

We were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Last night she met me at the front door wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home.

Badumpa, badumpa!

Edited by igotout

Oh yeah??? Well, just last night I was driving in I-95 & saw troopers behind me. I sped up to over 100, and they kept chasing me. After more than an hour I ran outta gas and they surrounded me. As I was beimg handcuffed one trooper asked me, "If you can give me ONE legit reason why you were driving so fast, I will let you go." So I told him that about a year ago my wife ran off with a trooper, and I thought he might be bringing her back...

He let me go.

Are we scumming this thread??

Edited by tomtuttle1

• 2 weeks later...

When we were in the corps our need basis did not allow for pretty new things to keep hubby's attention. So it was suggested to me by my coordinator that to entice my hubby, try wearing my negligee backwards and he would think it was new.

Got all ready, went to the door to surprise him when he came home and it worked. He did not know it was an old negligee. The 1st thing out of his mouth:

"Where did you get the shiitt stains on the front of your nightie" BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBED big time.

Can't please anyone most of the time! :sleep1:

Edited by LornaDoone