GreaseSpot Cafe

53 Guests Online!

Belle

:wave::wave::wave:

Did we miss an announcement from HQ?? Or is it normal to have this many guests online at one time?

Hmm up to 55 guests now Belle - guess you hit a hornet's nest - laffs - or is this like the end scene in The Matrix where all of the sentinals came ripping down through the roof of Zion?

10 of the guests were me - - I suffer from a multiple personality disorder...Don't believe me? Just ask my Legion Coordinator...Comes in handy when I'm the only one at twig and want to have manifestations. :evilshades:

*snort*

Y'all are just too funny!

OutThere - if you're logged in it shows up as you being online or, if you're invisibly logged in, you're an anonymous member. If you're not logged in at all then, yes, you're a lurker aka guest. :ph34r:

T-Bone, your Legion Coordinator called, five of you were supposed to be over there mowing his yard and washing his car. :evilshades:

T-Bone, your Legion Coordinator called, five of you were supposed to be over there mowing his yard and washing his car. :evilshades:

When I called him back and said we each earn $25/hour he said "well - - just send one of you over."

Here's tonight's *roster* (8/3/06 10:20 pm cst)

96 user(s) active in the past 35 minutes

Active Users 58 guests, 31 members 7 anonymous members

dmiller, SafariVista, George Aar, QuietThinker, pawtucket, rhino, qtana, Cynic, bowtwi, Aleya2Fairlie, Wayfer Not, Free Soul, alleycat, pond, Amazingrace, FreeAtLast, krysilis, GarthP2000, Pirate1974, bliss, HAPe4me, RumRunner, grizzly, BikerBabe, robert wallace, Tom, Seth R., johniam, Tom Strange, Ron G., YIdon'tgotochurch

Edited by dmiller