GreaseSpot Cafe

Minnisota TWIt branch online

GT

They took it down!

I wonder which TWIt saw we were discussing it first?

I wonder who ordered it offline?

I think that all of us at GS WANT the innies discussing things online and reach a broader audience.

Should we publicly announce a new site from an innie when we see it? I think the closure rate is 100% after a GS examination.

Wouldn't work. TWI is so shallow, they're easily predictable.

They obviously have a policy that any "believer" web sites be closed to outsiders (the ban on using the Internet outright didn't work so well).

TWIt person at the compound in New Knoxville, with its stash of guns and weapons just in case the government does a Waco style attack, known to the TWIts as "headquarters," who's responsibility is to monitor this site looking for "believers" posting TWIt confidential material, finds this thread. This then kicks off a series of events:

1. TWIt prints out entire topic
  2. TWIt writes full report of what he has found, attaching it to printout of thread.
  3. Several copies are made and distributed to:
    • Board of Directors
    • Trustee cabiniet
    • Trunk Coordinator

[*]Board of Directors, a.k.a Board of Trustees, a.k.a. dimwits, issue their decree that the TWIt in Minnisota has violated TWI policy and orders the site to be shut down or locked down.

[*]Copies of the report, and the BOD's decision are sent to the Region Coordinator overseeing Minnisota.

[*]Region Coordinator contacts Limb coordinator of Minnesota, gives copy of report and BOD decision.

[*]If this is not the TWIt who put up the site, then it keeps moving down the pecking order.

[*]Poor TWIt who put up the site is given an foot chewing for exposing the "Household" this way, ordered to shut it down.

[*]Poor TWIt locks down web site.

[*]Poor TWIt then writes letter of apology to BOD, with copies distributed down the pecking order.

Look's like they just locked it down so you have to be invited to see it. If you're logged into Windows Live, you get to see a page that looks like:

minbranch.jpg

Here you can ask politely if you may have the honor of viewing their web site.

These TWIts are so silly....

I think that all of us at GS WANT the innies discussing things online and reach a broader audience.

Should we publicly announce a new site from an innie when we see it? I think the closure rate is 100% after a GS examination.

I agree, Paw. It also only feeds the monster telling lies about us to the innies. With their mindset, they don't see that TWI is controlling, manipulating and isolating them - what they see is us mean ole "cop outs" ruining their fun. :(

Maybe we could set up a system like the TWIts have:

Website Finder PM's their assigned five people

Each of those five people PM their assigned people

Those assigned people PM their assigned people

etc

etc

etc

This way we still find out about the site but the WayGB is kept in the dark and the innies get to continue having their fun.

forgive me Oak... I'm a little slow... ?

Tom --- private sections are open to approved posters, and no one else.

I think the Political Forums used to be like that here.

Over on EXJW, this is utilized (with great success),

for folks to talk about anything without fear of trolls coming into the discussion to disrupt.

It has cut down on the name calling, cussing, and confusion considerably within the private sector.

In other words -- those who log in just to read, don't see the private section.

And if they are registered posters, they still can't see it if they aren't a part of it.

They can only see and post on it, if approved by whomever runs the board.

Topics discussed there are NOT seen by the *general public*.