GreaseSpot Cafe

The Death Clock

GT

.........ds to live........... Sorry if I got anybody worried. Just about when my time ran out - I noticed the Snooze Button on the top right hand side of the clock. I swatted that sucker like a Kung-Fu master...Darn thing is - I've gotta hit it every ten minutes or else it's checkout time for T-Bonito again.

I was playing with this a bit and it seems that, while each time you click it you get a different date, their algorithm gives more weight to your *mode* than it does to whether or not you smoke. Smoking takes about 15 to 20 years off for me, while my mode can take anywhere from 20 to 60 years off. For example when I put down that I am sadistic, I only have about 4 years to live...at the ripe age of 35. Optimistic usually gets me to my high ninties, which, I assume, is how so many of you are living so long.

So toke away you puffers :spy: , just believe that everything will be alright. :biglaugh:

After all it worked for Bob Marley right? <_<

Edited by lindyhopper

I am kicking the bucket in November 2017, according to this. I will only be 53 then. Hmmmm.

I guess this means I have to give up smoking Dunhills, eating tons of chocolate, and my type A personality.

Oh well...53 sounds like a good time to go to me!! :dance:

I ran this 2 of friends that are voth 83 now and still work about 20 hours week. at a food store. The clock says there both dead time up sorry :dance: I never did ask then if also part of TWI at one time , that why now need work "newbee talk" :wave: to buy food