GreaseSpot Cafe

Who really runs The Way?

shortfuse

It has been discussed here a few times as to whether or not LCM still has a hand in the decision making. I don't think it is implausable. Although, seeing as he has had or still does have a job as either a UPS guy or a Personal Trainer at Bally's, I think his capacity would be more as a consultant if anything.

I always think of how after the law suits were announced they were still ready to give him the job of "head of research". It seems they were pretty hesitant to give him the boot and they haven't denounced any of his teachings, even the crazier ones. His wife also still lives and works(?) at HQ. So it would seem it would be easy for him to still have a foot in the door.

Corperations can have a board or commitee, perhaps it is the Trustee Cabinet or the BOD. I would think it would be more likely the BOD. Perhaps it is thier lawyers. :biglaugh:

Craig hasn't been a personal trainer at Bally's for quite a while, a year or more??

I highly doubt he wants anything to do.

I believe he's done with that part of his life, just as some of us are. Probably a better man for it.

That IS the question that nobody seems to have an answer for...Is lcm really out of the picture?...maybe, maybe not. The question of why he chose Rosie to replace him still bothers me...She has NO charisma...NONE!...even the most faithful twiers must fall asleep when she speaks...

Had Martindale been serious about replacing himself...he never would have chosen her...just my opinion.

Is there a statue of limitations when lcm could return as king okie again?...maybe he's just biding his time?

Although he'd better not wait too long...he's pushing 60. A cult without a charismatic leader is like a washing machine without a spin cycle. :evilshades:

I was thinking about LCM when I posted the original question. He is said to live and work in Toledo, OH and I only recently found the article online about the property alledgedly owned by The Way in Toledo. Kinda fishy. If Craig is not involved in the direction of the Way (I doubt he really is), is he on the payroll in any capacity, or is he receiving any financial support from The Way.

He has been on "probation" for years now, and when people have asked about his status or standing with the ministry, or really any information about Craig, the reply has been "that's not your business, the ministry doesn't reveal people's private matters." Well that's disputable, but since Craig lead the whole ministry and affected loads of people throughout the ministry, it kind of elevates these matters to a bigger scale than his private business.

I'm guessing Rosalie is probably running things.

Women are running the way... they're wearing the Pants, and the guys are running around naked ;)

LOL Donna and Rosadink always wore pants - or not smirks - Hey if Jim is corect then did Joe Coulter go trans so he could hang with the other two? Sorry I just can't help it this morning - not enough sleep - ...

Hey if Jim is corect then did Joe Coulter go trans so he could hang with the other two? Sorry I just can't help it this morning - not enough sleep - ...

I don't think so. Joe always seemed to be very much in love with his wife.

He is one of the great enigmas of TWI. Despite being somewhat hard to work for, I always had a lot of respect for Joe. He always gave 110% of himself and seemed to try to live a Christian life. I guess he's been at TWI so long he can't imagine any other way.