GreaseSpot Cafe

When in that place called the cult

year2027

God first

When in that place called the cult

Beloved All

God loves you all my dear friend

When you was in The cult some call the Way Ministry

Did you believe you were a Wierwille-light?

Was VPW your God?

Did you believe everything taught by the Way Ministry?

Did you think the Way Ministry was the only true church?

But how do you think now?

Do you believe that the Way Ministry wasted part of your life?

Do you hate the Way Ministry now?

Do you hate VPW or the deeds of VPW?

Who is your God now?

A lot of hard questions but maybe asking our-self these question may help our person life and they can be asked in private but we need to face the truth what ever it may be.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Was VPW your God?

NO

NO

NO

I wasted part of my life

NO

Do you hate VPW

NO

or the deeds of VPW?

YES

Who is your God now?

Heavenly Father

Copying Templelady-hope you don't mind!

Was VPW your God?

I didn't think so then, but looking back I looked to his teachings for answers, not God's, so yeah, I guess he was.

Not everything, but alot. I never thought the teaching of the manifestations were right. "All nine-all the time" I don't think VPW really believed evrything he taught either. If he did, why was there such an emphasis on five senses learning, and not walking by the spirit?

I thought TWI was the best there was, and no other church could come close.

Yes and no. I met some awesome people, one being my husband, got turned on to some foods I would have never tried, like raw potatoes with Spike, and falafel, and had some good times. I think my time with TWI has made me more tolerant of others, too. But I do wonder what might have been. If my life would have been better, if I would have been a better person, if I would have had more to offer.

Its neither here nor there for me.

I've met VP, but I've never spent time with him like others have. But I have experienced the trickle down effect. I don't have respect for VP, but I wouldn't say I hate him, or anyone. But his deeds? Yeah, I hate them.

Who is your God now?

The God of my childhood.

A lot of hard questions but maybe asking our-self these question may help our person life and they can be asked in private but we need to face the truth what ever it may be.

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you my dear friend

you and templelady have great love to answer the questions in open which took this tread to point I never dream it would go

so I answer them too

-------------------------------------------------

-- no but I knew some that called themself Wierwille-lights and never knew what to say--

Was VPW your God?

-- not sure at this stage but I sure push his so called teaching ---

--- I did for a short time but I begin to work things for myself ----

-- yes I did for a while --

-- a lot clearer --

-- no --

-- no but they may dislike me --

-- no but his sins yes but I have forgiven him but I am not God and he needs God's forgiveness --

Who is your God now?

-- God the father God the Mother the very spiritual being that created all things and sent my brother Jesus the Christ --

It sure blessed my heart that you two answers question this hard

thank you

Sometimes I think I believed I was a Wierwille not a Wierwille-light.

But studies have shown that Wierwille-lights are just as bad for you as regular Wierwilles (no offense JP & Sara and friends).

I was addicted. It was hard to quit. Sometimes I still have cravings.

John R.

And Roy, no offense man, but quit blowing your holy kisses my way, unless you are a pretty and young female. (Under 30 is good.) :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

The University of Tampa behind you isn't it?

John, you really are a thrill seeker aren't you?

I agree with excath, it just makes your stomach get icky. Or did for me. <_<

I remember driving across the causeway towards Tampa one day and seeing your guys hanging from one of those buildings, he looked like a toy. Scares the crap out of me. :)

Was VPW your God?

>>>>>I was not in during VP days but was for LCM. Either way, I did not & do no believe they are/were my God.

>>>>>At first, YES. Initially I was so starved for the love I found therem I believed it all. However when I started to "grow up" I began to stray away from the whole "believe it all" mentality.

>>>>>Again, at first, YES. Later on though it finally hit me that there is no "one true church"

>>>>>Now, I feel I can learn something from anyone, no matter what religion they follow. I believe each person has the right to worship or not worsjip at all as they see fit. If it works for them & helps them to be a better person, that's great.

>>>>>While I am still a bit hurt by the way I was treated toward the end of my time there, I do not feel it was a waste of my time. I see it as a stage in my life that I needed to go through for some unknown reason. I learned many lessons I would not otherwise have learned & became a better person in the long run once out.

>>>>>NO. Do I think they mislead people? YES. Do I think they they have misguided beliefs? ABSOLUTELY. But hate, NO. I actually have some empathy toward them. I think it's sad when anyone keeps God in a box & on such a small level/plain.

>>>>>Again, I was not part of VP days. LCM, I do not hate nor do I hate his deeds. In some ways I think that at one time he really believed what he was doing was the best thing for God. I think over time his power that was handed to him on a platinum platter corrupted that good part of him causing him to fall away from his initial goals & desires. But I do not hate him.

Who is your God now?

>>>>Same as the one I have always worshipped. I just see God in a different light & a much bigger way than ever before.

God first

Beloved ChattyKathy, igotout, excathedra, Vyctorya911, and dmiller

God loves us all my dear friends

yes good pic but do not step backward

I live in Tampa Fla in about 1980 or so

Vyctorya911 great loving answers

thank you

I'm dyin' to ask. Not that it matters. But the curiousity is extremely compelling.

Are you in America?

Is English your second or third language?

Where you ever in the Corps?

If I don't answer your questions, will I still be able to visit GSC?

Edited by YIdon'tgotochurch

God first

Beloved YIdon'tgotochurch

you wrote

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dyin' to ask. Not that it matters. But the curiousity is extremely compelling.

----------------------------------------------------------

that ok I love to try to answer questions

next

----------------------------------------------

Are you in America?

----------------------------------

yes I was born in Hardin country KY and live here most of my life I now live in Radcliff Ky

next

----------------------------------------------------

Is English your second or third language?

------------------------------------------------

English is my first lanuage and only language

next

-----------------------------------------

Where you ever in the Corps?

----------------------------------------------

no

next

--------------------------------------------

If I don't answer your questions, will I still be able to visit GSC?

----------------------------------------

yes my life story is in my story down a few pages

thank you

Roy----------I'm not quite sure what you mean by a "Wierwille-light". DO you mean Wierwilleite( as in one who is a disciple of Wierwille?) or do you mean one who does not measure up to a standard? Or perhaps one who lit the path so others could also follow his teachings? I guess I'll have to pass on that part for now.

As for the rest of it, I believed most of what was taught was correct and thought that TWI had cornered the market on truth. I ,of course, have since learned otherwise.

Sure I feel like part of my life was wasted but I was doing a pretty good job in that department long before I knew of TWI. Plus, I met some pretty wonderful people I may never have otherwise met.

I don't hate VPW. Perhaps if I had known him personally that answer might be different.

I do not hate TWI but have a great disdain for deeds that were committed on their behalf.

I never got too wrapped up in that father in the word stuff or put VPW on some special pedastal.

GOD is now who he has always been, I just see him in a slightly different light.

Thought provoking questions!

Holy hugs to ya Bro

No,

Was VPW your God?

Not at all

Not at all, I thought that all of us were searching the scriptures daily to uncover the original word of God, and I thought we would all transform to fit the word of God, if we uncovered any truth about any subject of life, that contradicted what we already believed.

Not at all, I still believe that all the born again are the true church, no matter what denomination that they are in.

I believe now, that they made up their own definition of words, and even bent scriptures to try to fit their theology, like the one that says Jesus is not God. I will include it here because the mistranslated scriptures and their twisted definitions had set up intellectual roadblocks in my mind, and in the mind of some, who are struggling to understand and apply scriptures, I hope this will help them get past the intellectual roadblocks set up in their minds by the wrong teaching. If you read 1 John 4:16-17, "God is love, " and “as he is, so are we in this world,” and if you reason it out like, “as he is Love, so are we in this world,” and, “as he is Light, so are we in this world,” and, “as he is God, so are we in this world?????” Well don‘t run around the room saying that you are not God, that is God talking to you, it is the definition of the name God in your mind, and its definition in theology, that is wrong. Read Psalm 82:6 and John 10:22-39 on your own. It says “You are Gods, sons of the Most High. “ And for those who still teach that Jesus is not God, it is your definition of the name God that is wrong, Jesus is not the Creator, Jesus is named God just like you are, and I can give you chapter and verse, if you want it. And no, I don't believe in a trinity to worship either, I know who Jehovah is, and Jesus is not Jehovah.

No, I wasted part of my life letting my shortcomings blind my eyes from seeing what was going on, and even since I left I said and did wrote a lot of things that were not right, just because of the battle in my mind, of the doctrine that I was taught fighting the Spirit of God working in me.

No, I wish everyone with the Way, could know what I know now, it would save them a lot of headaches.

Do you hate VPW

No, some of the time he was doing the best could with what little he really knew.

or the deeds of VPW?

Yes, though at times he walked right in our sight, the times that he walked and taught and did things by the flesh hurt so many

Who is your God now?

Spirit Jehovah the God of Israel

Love and prayers

Joseph

God first

Beloved Joseph Loegering

I enjoy your answers

Yes I go not believe Jesus Christ is the God that created the heavens and earth in the beginning but I believe Jesus Christ was born into the born into the form of God a being of the same kind as God

A family of spiritual kind or a family of gods we are

Now I like to add I no longer believe the dead are dead just because there is no awakeness in the grave because either the awakeness has moved or been stored

I believe the last trump is our last fleshly breath and then our spirit is born from the womb of our flesh to become a god kind and met Christ in the air

thank you