GreaseSpot Cafe

He annointed "the class"........NOT

skyrider

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Vegan, that site hasn't been updated for 4 years, did it fizzle out ?

I don't know! I sent them an e-mail asking about their classes. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

Mods have got me on go slow again ( guess I'm not as 'slick' an insulter as a cupla you people !)

So I won't reply til I'm 'off probation'...God that sounds so twi....

On mods 'go slow' ones post doesn't get posted for a cupla days which tends to dilute the point one is making.

So you'll have to wait for my definition of a 'tiddly winks' Christian...but while you're waiting, heres a clue...grab a mirror and have a good stare into it ...

Glory be, amen, hallelujah ! So Dr. Higgins didn't really have a problem with VP's usage of the work ?

Sheesh!! I use *the HOG LICK* on the banjo all the time.

I use *the KENNY BAKER LICK* every time I play Sally Goodin, on the fiddle.

I shamelessly use the *FLATT RUN* on guitar, when backing up others in a jam.

I copy others all the time -- when playing music.

Key word here is COPY.

Yes -- I use the *musical passages*, as does every other bluegrass musician, and;

Notta one of us USAGING said material would ever DARE claim we *invented it*

It takes someome *teaching as it hasn't been known* (since whenever).

To make total mockery out of a perfectly viable concept.

Big difference.

Utilizing what others have come up with is cool --

but don't claim it is your work, when it isn't.

Now -- why didn't docvic do the same??? Hmmmm?

Methinks he was picking preaching in the key of E --- for Ego.

Edited by dmiller

pfal was not a class

it was a scam and a way to enslave

by the grace of God most got out

and it never did get past Genesis 1:1

I disagree.

I believe pfal was a class AND a scam AND a way to enslave.

I believe it was versatile like that.

I think some of the things I learned in it were useful-

but they needed to be carefully pruned away from

"which I have dedicated my life to"

and "one for the money, two for the show..."

and the "LAW of believing"

and making it the means to a DIFFERENT end,

and so on.

Add a little arsenic to a fine meal, and you can poison a whole crowd at once.

Mods have got me on go slow again ( guess I'm not as 'slick' an insulter as a cupla you people !)

So I won't reply til I'm 'off probation'...God that sounds so twi....

On mods 'go slow' ones post doesn't get posted for a cupla days which tends to dilute the point one is making.

So you'll have to wait for my definition of a 'tiddly winks' Christian...but while you're waiting, heres a clue...grab a mirror and have a good stare into it ...

well, thanks to whoever put the throttle on. the baiting posts were getting tiresome. allan, here's a suggestion... why not just say what you mean instead of playing games? I found out it's not a sin to be angry, thank God. why not just be honest about how you feel and quit attacking people? people disagree with you, so what. just because they disagree doen't mean they're insulting you either. I discovered recently I don't have to talk to twits anymore. why would I want to? so I don't. you don't have to talk to people here if you don't want to. if you do want to, it's a bit immature to attack them for not agreeing with you.

I do have one question for you, because I keep hoping you'll post something that will change my mind about wanting to block you, and that is:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

sign me,

potato <=== NOT waiting for some idiotic definition of tiddly winks because it's completely irrelevant.

Allan is IMO opinion caught between a pillar and a post

the pillar he has lashed his life to is VPW

As the encroaching tides of truth wash the sand of that foundation out from under his feet he is straining toward the post in the large rock, impervious to the lapping water

Unfortuantely

He wants to take his pillar with him

and gets more and more frustrated each time he realizes that the pillar and the post are non compatible and if he wants the safety of the rock, any rock he will have to abandon his pillar to the mercies of the on rushing sea.

He keeps coming back because the rock is so enticing and He is still trying to convince himself that the sand is a a lot firmer than it is

This is, as I said, My opinion

allan, here's a suggestion... why not just say what you mean instead of playing games? I found out it's not a sin to be angry, thank God. why not just be honest about how you feel and quit attacking people? people disagree with you, so what. just because they disagree doen't mean they're insulting you either. I discovered recently I don't have to talk to twits anymore. why would I want to? so I don't. you don't have to talk to people here if you don't want to. if you do want to, it's a bit immature to attack them for not agreeing with you.

It's a shame, too, since I believe Allan has something to offer,

and we almost never get to see it.

It always plays second-fiddle to his LDS-fixation or his

"you can agree with me or be an idiot" approach.

I mean, when someone asked both of us to explain our beliefs,

I explained mine and supported my position,

and he replied with insults.

I would have preferred to see what SUBSTANCE he had to offer.

He's on the other side of the planet. He may have heard LOTS of things I haven't.

I may even like some and want to use them myself.

Instead we get the schoolmaster who won't deign to teach his students,

and that's a waste of posting.

I just got a reply from BG Le0nard's ministry. They have a new website, www. ctcoftexas.com. They say they're still running his classes, and they have one running right now. They seem like real loving people. They said I could call their office if I had any questions, and they gave me a cell phone number to reach them if it was after hours.

I took a quick look at the site. There's lots of information, and there's books and tape you can buy if you don't want to commit to their class. They have a phone number you can call if you need healing and you want them to pray for you.

This e-mail is the only experience I've had with CTC of Texas, so I can't really judge them, good or bad.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Vegan...Cupla my posts don't seem to have made it past the mods...one was a reply to TempleLady...oh well, too bad...GS has it's own 'selective' posts...geessshhh and they weren't half as insulting as the stuff that gets thrown at me !!!

'Clicky' groups are alive and well on GS as well...Hey Belle...It's not the sound of crickets chirping you're hearing in your ears...it's God whispering to you..."Clickey, clickey, clickey.." !!

gee allan

it's not like I'm hard to find

Pm, email, Sanil mail, phone

All right out front for everyone to see

But then Templelady, if he had used those venues he'd have lost an opportunity to remind us of our cliquishness, he couldn't have dissed the mods and he'd have missed an opportunity to publically insult Belle, now wouldn't he.

Edited by krysilis

Don't know if the class was 'annointed' as such, but I believe it (and Bullingers, and Leonards, and Stiles) works were/are 'of God'.

I also believe with men like John Shroy@r, Wayne Cl@pp, John Nes$sle, Bob Darn&ll and now Kevin Gigo@ helping to 'steer' CFF, this 'take' on Gods' Word will continue forward for a good time to come.

Don't know if the class was 'annointed' as such, but I believe it (and Bullingers, and Leonards, and Stiles) works were/are 'of God'.

I also believe with men like John Shroy@r, Wayne Cl@pp, John Nes$sle, Bob Darn&ll and now Kevin Gigo@ helping to 'steer' CFF, this 'take' on Gods' Word will continue forward for a good time to come.

Sounds about right...........a "class" can help steer the majority in the general direction with the help of a few to keep them mooo...ving.

But a class that's annointed..?? Nah

:wink2: