GreaseSpot Cafe

Weather -- whether or not we like it.

dmiller

For Duluth... (That's you isn't it???)

for the rest of tonight...isolated snow showrs.

.Thursday...snow likely...up to 2 inches.

.Thursday night...snow likely...up to 2 inches.

Up to 2 inches does allow for less. In these snow showers such as you (and we) are getting...we can (and did) get whomped with an inch in 15 minutes...then for the time being its gone. In these patterns you tend to get more than we do...with a west wind such as you have. (switch it to northeast off the lake and it becomes much more of course.)

But yes, it is cold isnt it??

Ahhhhhhhh beautiful weather and PERFECT TEMPERATURE down here in the Sunshine Hurricane State! Been sleeping with my windows open :sleep1: and enjoying cold front that has brought us very low humidity and 68 degree weather.

I LOVE IT!!! I'm also gonna love the power bill while it's nice and cool outside. :dance:

Getting semi nippy around here, in the 50's. Had to pull out the long sleeved nighties, and turn on the electric blanket. Time for the cozy flannel sheets. Hope this winter brings us some real snow with a whopping accumulation so my kids can enjoy their first real snow. Last one here was in 1984, and I got snowed out because the airport was closed and I was traveling about. It was before I was married and had kidlets. Can do without the ice, though. That's all we normally get.

Suda (hoping for white, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's and St. Paddys)