GreaseSpot Cafe

Why we are at Grease Spot Café ?

year2027

God first

Why we are at Grease Spot Café ?

We are at War!

11-07-2006

Here I sat with great love for all that come to this place of healing the “Grease Spot Café” from fighting in a war. The very war of truth and love against the Way Ministry.

For I know now no matter what the self rightness man made cult the Way Ministry false godly leaders may say or think we are loved by the one true God.

For we did not begin this war but this war begin when we were capture by lies that they love us as family and would stand for truth with us no matter what.

Yes we were prisons of a war against what is right and just that was begin when a man first took prisons and used them to build a cult so he could sin so must easier.

But when we begin to be of no value to the cult we were cast into a pit to be torn apart by evil words with a mark of hate from all cult members.

But after many years of the Way Ministry destroying lives and families. God sent the “Grease Spot Café” as like the “Red Cross” helps in any war.

I can not tell everyone personal war stories but I can tell you my life was destroyed mentally for over ten years of my life.

But after talking about it with others I have learn to face the truth and because of the “Grease Spot Café” I can focus on my true desires of life “loving God and all other people on this earth.”

But back to why this war goes on, because the Way Ministry is still out there destroying good people’s lives and that why we must stray here to try to help.

The truth is we are losing this war because the Way Ministry is destroying lives faster than we can work to give then the med’s of hope that there is life outside the Way Ministry.

So we can not stop holding this hill the “Grease Spot Café” until the Way Ministry has fallen and is no more.

I must stop now and let the ones here that write better than me finish this statement of why the war goes on.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I will stay because all of you extended a hand of fellowship and let me cry and heard my anger and pain when I realized that what I gave twi was a waste. I feel like it is a war against evil, but it seems it can only be won by helping people get healed on the way out.

Good post, Roy, everything you wrote could apply to me, ten years in, ten years out and only just beginning to heal I agree with what you said except for:

The truth is we are losing this war because the Way Ministry is destroying lives faster than we can work to give then the med’s of hope that there is life outside the Way Ministry.

because they surely are not recruiting in the numbers they did, GSC membership is expanding and ex TWIers are fleeing to the "membersip" of other groups, churches of all sorts, etc, only some of whom post here. TWI will die off from natural attrition.

...who then will own the cornfields??

Hey, should GSC make an offer? Cafe in the OSC, anyone?

God first

Beloved Twinky

God loves you my dear friend

I hope you are right and things have begin to turn around

I want to go to the sale and watch all them green cards not even get a bid at the tax sale

or at least a tax sale of the Way would make my day

thank you

"The truth is we are losing this war because the Way Ministry is destroying lives faster than we can work to give then the med’s of hope that there is life outside the Way Ministry.

So we can not stop holding this hill the “Grease Spot Café” until the Way Ministry has fallen and is no more."

my thoughts only:

truth is "hills" are held with courage, gut determination to stand agaisnt all who would take the hill

no matter the price, no matter the cost

out-numbered and with reinforcement days away

the way? who or what are they? a group of a few who hold terror over the members? and really can't do that very well?

perhaps the better question is "why is greasespot here?

from my perspective, it (being greasespot) has been and continues to be an avenue of release from pain,

no matter how large or small the complaint may be

thus greasespot serves a greater endeavour than some may percieve

for to assist in alleaviating human suffering is a great endeavour indeed

as far as i can see the only "war" being lost is one of words

and the pen is still mightier than the sword

the way has a butter knife

Score as follows:

gsc..........5

way.........0

God first

Beloved watersedge

thanks for putting it in better words

-------------------------------------------------------------------

truth is "hills" are held with courage, gut determination to stand agaisnt all who would take the hill

no matter the price, no matter the cost

out-numbered and with reinforcement days away

the way? who or what are they? a group of a few who hold terror over the members? and really can't do that very well?

perhaps the better question is "why is greasespot here?

from my perspective, it (being greasespot) has been and continues to be an avenue of release from pain,

no matter how large or small the complaint may be

thus greasespot serves a greater endeavour than some may percieve

for to assist in alleaviating human suffering is a great endeavour indeed

-----------------------------------------------------------------

and I loved

--------------------------------------------------------------------

gsc..........5

way.........0

----------------------------------------------------------------

thank you

I'm only here at GSC to talk to folks that went thru what I did so they could connect with me. I would guess in many ways this is a "chat room" and you determine why you are there to "chat". You choose the room...if you choose GSC you had a reason like when you chose any chat room you go into. So why are we here? Duh...I would think because we chose to be. Why are YOU here then?

I'm only here at GSC to talk to folks that went thru what I did so they could connect with me. I would guess in many ways this is a "chat room" and you determine why you are there to "chat". You choose the room...if you choose GSC you had a reason like when you chose any chat room you go into. So why are we here? Duh...I would think because we chose to be. Why are YOU here then?

God first

Beloved sogwap51, templelady, and Dot Matrix

God loves you all my dear friend

yes a board is like a chat room but slower getting answers

while we love hearing about your life we all know what life in a cult was like I would say

thank you

Edited by year2027

This question was meant for the person that posed the question as to 'why are we here at Greasespot'... is that right SogWap?

OooOooo... I'm raising my hand... After hearing his voice, I've got a few theories :nono5:

I can understand the hurt you must feel. I felt the same why for a long time. But I decided I'm not going to waste any more of my life so I must move on. I don't think we are in a war but whatever you want to call it I don't think we are losing anything. I still know people in twi they say things haven't changed since I left and that the minstry really hasn't taught anything new or refreshing in years. They want to leave but just haven't got the courage to leave yet. For those of us with the guts to leave "cudos" to you. Once you figure it out you will realize you are the winners.

I don't consider it a waste of my life to process what has gone before so I can be free of it. I don't know how long it will take to heal from what they did to me, others have sustained so much damage that there are permanent wounds. others got through unscathed and thankful for the very things that revolt some of us and fill us with anger.

anger is a necessary step in the process of letting go, and twi will never completely go away. you can't spend years getting abused and one day think "those were just my years in twi". I'm inclined to think I will always feel some grief over it. those years are gone. yes, I have a chance to be happy now, but still, all those years are gone, a waste except for having 2 great kids who were also almost destroyed. it's going to be so many years before we're out of the woods over things that were done that I really can't look at as anything but a long and sustained battle that I intend to win.

God first

Beloved polar bear

yes we are winners for leaving

thank you

Beloved potato

God loves us my dear friend

the grief I feel over it is that it could of been a loving place but it end up not being

while there were and are many loving believers caught in the trap

yes in time the Way may just be a bad dream

thank you

Potato-You have the right attitude. Everyone is at a different place in life. I'm sure I will keep learning things as I go. I only meant to say that I wasn't gong to waste any more time in twi. But I'm think we are all the winners for leaving. This is a great place for us all to help each other whether it be times of hurt or times of joy.

you are right polar bear. I'm very thankful for the help I've been given here. very thankful.

today I woke up thinking about twi and what a wasteland it is. about the people I knew who left before me, and about my ex and how well he fit in as long as he could use me as an excuse for all his failings. I am so glad to be listening to my kids make pancakes instead of sitting in fellowship this morning.

my entire week was prioritized around getting to fellowship Sunday morning. it was a 1-1.5 hour round trip to get there. every day I thought about what I could do today so that the weekend didn't just suck trying to get things done for my family and myself. it's great to just spend a little time relaxing.

Roy,

I have wanted to kick the rear-end of folks that have been rude to you. I believe you are growing in your communication skills also. I am aware you have taken suggestions given and used them and I have seen you grow since I started reading you quite some time ago.

There will continue to be people who are seeking what is true about the current administration. What went on in Craig's bedroom (or wherever) is juicy and does tie into the current group. But it is not the sex and rock and roll (oh sorry) that retains the importance of what Craig did to the current group. But the current group carrying their personal sins before God that tie to Craig.

There are ones in twi today that have good hearts. I know a few and that still have good hearts. I suspect what they have done is mastered the skill to remove questioning the heads of twi and rather direct themselves outwardly towards the fold in a manner they believe to be Godly.

But there are ones that know all is not well up the road from me. And in time most will look here at gsc. They may do nothing more. But they will look here. And it has been well documented on the front page with links that all anyone has to do is sit and spend some time and they will see things in print they knew in their hearts. Which is why they are behind drawn blinds reading us now. Deleting their history so no one dare know they were looking should they share their computers. And they are growing.

I don't faithfully give like some here so I cannot comment on that. But I can say that I made friends here that were here when twi turned me away (well okay I turned their ministry away first I reckon) and the ones here knew being drop kicked to the curb and knew how to reach out and love and care.

Thank you Roy.

Kathy

God first

Beloved ChattyKathy or Kathy and potato

God loves us all my dear friends

"There are ones in twi today that have good hearts." yes I saw some with loving hearts too

yes "they will see things in print they knew in their hearts."

Kathy you have blessed my life thank you

"it's helped me with my struggle to sort out the confusion in the aftermath of leaving." potato I glad it help

Beloved polar bear

glad you join us my friend

even that your last tread was direct at another I wanted to say hi

thank you