GreaseSpot Cafe

jeff mohn

sprawled out

I knew him in Seattle when I was there in '87 and '88.

He had a really good sense of humor.....

A good friend of mine, "Macmarine" of the 9th Corps, talked with this "other Jeff" (Mohn) a few years ago ... seems Jeff has changed quite a bit from his Way days ... haven't we all? Seems more mellow ... good luck in contacting him. I think you will have a pleasant surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff is definitly in Issaqah Wa. I KNOW he is one of the good guys. If you want to contact him it would be easy enough. Google him. You'll probably get his web site. Zabasearch him and you'll get his address and phone number. If you want to go on about what he did 20 years ago... Linda is right... not the place.

I will presume you have changed tremendously in the past 20 years. Allow that he has too.

As a result of invisible censorship, my comment to Cynic makes absolutely no sense now.

I know Friend Tracker isn't the place to vent about former twi leaders, so I get why the comments were removed. But why not SAY something was removed so that everyone isn't confused?

Linda,

I think it's actually one of my posts that now makes no sense. The mods around here can be a squirrelly bunch.

Let's forget about it, though, and continue on with the topic at hand: I think it was Colonel Mustard in a Plymouth Road Runner, somewhere around Pittsburgh. I don't remember the year.

I love you too, StrangeTom, and it won't be the first time I don't make sense. I'm just unaccustomed to stuff vanishing with no "edited by" note, like you said. It happened in Open too in the past 24 hours. Annoying.

Hahahahahahahahaha Cynic. Clue's one of my favorite games...maybe I'll get one (ba dum dum).

• 10 months later...

I remember nothing but good about the man, his life, what he stood for, his family. Ask him what his son's (I don't know if he has more than one) first word was!

If you see him or talk to him, please give him the Best of God's Love from someone who knew him in LA.

Al, I may have made your acquantance sometime back there, I can't remember now.