GreaseSpot Cafe

Taco Bell

TheEvan

The only thing I have to say about Taco Bell is, they have a LOT of damn gall to call themselves fast food. I have literally been the only person in the place (and this is not specific to any one TB) and it STILL takes them ten minutes to get my order together. :sleep1:

Sushi, you have to take one of the dogs with you when you go and ONLY use the drive through. :) They LOVE Vixen and so they remember me and always get my order to me pronto so they can give Vix a treat and say hi to her. :biglaugh: If you go often enough, they recognize your car right away and already know what you're going to order, so it's even quicker.

Shellon, that's grosser than gross! ewwww

I think you guys are right... no mayo at Taco Bell but I wouldn't know as I haven't eaten there in several years. That may change, though, because I understand they are going to take the trans fats out of their food :eusa_clap: !!!!!

I'm not as vigilant as, say, a vegan when it comes to what I will put into my mouth but by golly I decided several years ago that I would at least have a zero tolerance for trans fats!!

sudo

LOLOLOL

Notta, I like Taco Bell too.

Suda, I heard on the news sometime in the past few weeks, that TB is phasing out all(?) trans fats in their foods. There are one or two other fast food places that are going to serve less tf as well; however, McDonalds had no comment.

The following is :offtopic: ..... but it is Christmas...

The Taco Bell sign reminds me of a Christmas card I sent out a few years ago:

On the front was a picture of Santa in his sleigh which his reindeer had landed atop (and crushed) an outhouse. Open the card and the it states: " 'I said Schmidt house!!!!!!' " Had to see it; it was classic. But I could only send it to certain folks who would really appreciate it. :biglaugh:

Edited by I Love Bagpipes