GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"It's all right; he's one of us." "One of us? He looks like three of us!" "Ay - and equal to a full dozen!"

"You're a very charming woman, Marian, but not exactly clever."

"He is different from anyone I've ever known. He's, well he's brave and he's reckless, and yet he's...gentle and kind. He's not brutal like...tell me, when you are in love, is it, well, is it hard to think of anybody but, but one person?"  "Yes, indeed my lady, and sometimes it's a bit of trouble sleeping."   "I know, but it's a nice kind of not sleeping."   "And it affects your appetite too. Not that I've noticed it's done that to you"

"But it's lost you your rank, your lands. It's made you a hunted outlaw when you might have lived in comfort and security. What's your reward for all this?"   "Reward? You just don't understand, do you?"   "I'm sorry. I do begin to see... a little... now."You do? Then that's reward enough."

"So, you think you're overtaxed, do you?"   "Overtaxed, overworked, and paid off with a knife, a club, or a rope. "Why, you speak treason!"  "Fluently."

12 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

It's some Robin Hood movie.  If not Men in Tights, then maybe

Robin and Marian (?)

George

Let's save 2 days. You knew it was A Robin Hood movie. It was "The Adventures of Robin Hood", starring Erroll Flynn.

Your turn.

• 2 weeks later...

1:  "WAIT! Wait! But I'm carrying his child!"

2:  "I didn't sleep with her! Will somebody please believe me!"

2:  " Doctor!"

3:  "A second opinion...this is Dr. Frans Blau of the sex change clinic in Bethesda, Maryland."

4:  "Thank you. Dr. Randall, after extensive investigations, I've come to the conclusion that it's virtually impossible for you to have impregnated your nurse - Montana Moorehead - because before she came to our little clinic, she was... Milton Moorehead of Syosset, Long Island. Hello!"

1:  "NO! NO! NO!"

"You have beautiful eyes."

"Ooh, they're nothing compared to my tits."

"Actors don't like to play coma. They feel it limits their range."

George

Correct.

Teri Hatcher was, of course, notable for her line in "Seinfeld": "Yes, they're real, and they're spectacular."  She also proudly touts her attributes here, as well.  I have seen her topless, and while better than average, I would hardly call them "spectacular."  YMMV.  :dance:

George

"We've all become God's Madmen. All of us."

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you."

"Our ways are not your ways. And to you there shall be many strange things."

I... love you too much to condemn you."

"Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self. The green fairy who lives in the absinthe wants your soul. But you are safe with me."

"Blood, and the diseases of the blood such as syphilis, will concern us here. The very name "venereal diseases", the "diseases of Venus", imputes to them divine origin. They are involved in that sex problem about which the ethics and ideals of Christian civilization are concerned. In fact, civilization and syphilization have advanced together."

"My dear Jonathan has been gone almost a week and, although I was disappointed we could not marry before his departure, I am happy that he got sent on this important assignment. I am longing to hear all the news. It must be so nice to see strange countries. I wonder if we, I mean Jonathan and I, shall ever see them together..."

"We've all become God's Madmen. All of us."

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you."

"Our ways are not your ways. And to you there shall be many strange things."

I... love you too much to condemn you."

"Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self. The green fairy who lives in the absinthe wants your soul. But you are safe with me."

"Blood, and the diseases of the blood such as syphilis, will concern us here. The very name "venereal diseases", the "diseases of Venus", imputes to them divine origin. They are involved in that sex problem about which the ethics and ideals of Christian civilization are concerned. In fact, civilization and syphilization have advanced together."

"My dear Jonathan has been gone almost a week and, although I was disappointed we could not marry before his departure, I am happy that he got sent on this important assignment. I am longing to hear all the news. It must be so nice to see strange countries. I wonder if we, I mean Jonathan and I, shall ever see them together..."

"I suggest you use your big Bowie knife."  "I was hoping not to get that close to him."