GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

Nope. Here's another clue.

"Hi, I'm looking for Ray Finkle. (A gun slides out through hole in door into [character's] face)...And a clean pair of shorts.

-What do you know about Ray Finkle?

Southpaw soccer style kicker. Graduated from Collier High in June, 1976. Stetson University honors graduate, class of 1980. Holds two NCAA division one records. One for most points in a season, one for distance. Former nickname The Mule. The first and only pro athlete ever to come out of Collier County. And one helluva model American!"

Nope. Here's another clue.

"Hi, I'm looking for Ray Finkle. (A gun slides out through hole in door into [character's] face)...And a clean pair of shorts.

-What do you know about Ray Finkle?

Southpaw soccer style kicker. Graduated from Collier High in June, 1976. Stetson University honors graduate, class of 1980. Holds two NCAA division one records. One for most points in a season, one for distance. Former nickname The Mule. The first and only pro athlete ever to come out of Collier County. And one helluva model American!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (muffled) aaaaaaaaaaaaaa (loud) AAAAAAAAAAAAA (muffled) aaaaaaaaa (loud) AAAAAAAAAH!"

np Wordworlf.

Ace Ventura it is! That's a hard one to post clues for because most of the best lines in the movie involve some kind of Jim Carrey contortion. :-)

George, you're up.

This one will probably be easy.

"'Fraa - geel- eee'! Huh! Must be Italian!"

"Deck the harrs with bows of horry, Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra! 'Tis the season to be jarry, Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra!"

"Well I double-DOG-dare ya!"

"NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a triple-dare-you, and finally, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare."

"I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!"

"Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple-dare-you and going right for the throat!"

George

"I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN!!!"

"Well, put you arms when you get to school."

"Meanwhile, I struggled for exactly the right BB gun hint. It had to be firm, but subtle."

"Flick says he saw some grizzly bears near Pulaski's candy store!"

"They looked at me as if I had lobsters crawling out of my ears."

"Deck the harrs with bows of horry, Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra! 'Tis the season to be jarry, Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra!"

"NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a triple-dare-you, and finally, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare."

"I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!"

"Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple-dare-you and going right for the throat!"

George

"I have since heard of people under extreme duress speaking in strange tongues. I became conscious that a steady torrent of obscenities and swearing of all kinds was pouring out of me as I screamed."

"Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!"

"I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN!!!"

"Well, put you arms when you get to school."

"Meanwhile, I struggled for exactly the right BB gun hint. It had to be firm, but subtle."

"Flick says he saw some grizzly bears near Pulaski's candy store!"

"They looked at me as if I had lobsters crawling out of my ears."

"I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!"

George

Hmmm. lessee now...Here are some gems from one of my favorites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was wearing my Harvard tie!

Can you believe it? My Harvard tie!

Like, oh sure, he went to Harvard.

Issat your purse? That's a nice purse.

You beating up a man, putting him in hospital...How come I don't see marks on you?

- Yeah!

Cause I'm a karate man, all right. Karate men bruise on the inside! They don't show their weaknesses.

No, I am Inga from Sweden.

Sweden? But you're wearing... lederhosen.

Je for sure Inge from Sweden?

The people with pork belly contracts are thinking, "Hey, we're losing all our money

and Christmas is coming. I won't be able to buy my son the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip.

"And my wife ain't gonna f--...My wife won't make love to me cos I ain't got no money."

They're panicking, screaming, "Sell, sell!"

They don't want to lose all their money. They are panicking right now. I can feel it.

Of course. I should have included...

"Merry New Year!

Happy New Year. In this country we say "Happy New Year."

Ha hahahahaha! Thank you for correcting my English which stinks!"

MERRY NEW YEAR!!

Yeah. It's just that I (and some others) haven't been able to access this site for three days; but it would seem that many of you have been able to.

Anyway...

"Why do Chet's kids look at him like he's Zeus and my kids look at me like I'm a rack of lawn tools at Sears?"

"You'll have to excuse my brother-in-law. He gets a couple of cocktails in him and he becomes an expert on everything."

"I don't need cocktails for that. Was that a shot?"

"No, that was the truth."

"Oh, that was a shot!"

"That... was a shot."

[to the bartender] "Speaking of shots, set us up!"

George

Ok had to goggle that title and it came up The Great Outdoors. So what am I missing Jbarrax. Is that some kind of sub-title?>

What, exactly, did you google? If it was one of the quotes I gave, you shouldn't have given the title away. JBarrax was quoting another line, to let me know he knew the movie without giving it away, yet.

I'll give this one to JB.

George

What, exactly, did you google? If it was one of the quotes I gave, you shouldn't have given the title away. JBarrax was quoting another line, to let me know he knew the movie without giving it away, yet.

I'll give this one to JB.

George

Well George I googled <Big bear chase me>, after your clue because I thought that he solved it. Sorry. He apparently knew the movie very well. I myself did not. :blink: