GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

Yeah, I sure did.

The best part was that the movie did not come to a complete conclusion - was he? or wasn't he? if he wasn't, what about all of these evidences? but how could he be?

In other words, the movie left the conclusion to the viewer's imagination - quite a clever ending, IMO.

Yes my son...

quote:
You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye, a life for a life, which is known throughout the universe for its... stupidity. Even your Buddha and your Christ had different ideas, but nobody seemed to want to listen to them. Not even the Buddhists or the Christians.

"Anybody know you're here?"

"Nobody. Not a soul, except, uh..."

"Who?"

"Well, you see, I didn't know where your office was. So I asked the newsboy. He didn't know. So I asked the fireman, green grocer, the butcher, the baker, they didn't know. But the liquor store guy... he knew."

And I guess I'll take this one: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Next (two clues):

"I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy. I finaly won out over it."

"In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. And you may quote me."

OMG - I can't believe anyone else knows this movie...!!!

This is my favorite! (Huge Jimmy Stewart fan!)

HARVEY!

My favorite quote from this is:

“After this he’ll be a perfectly normal human being. And you know what stinkers they are!" (I say this at work all the time!) LOL!

Thank you, Tom! What a delightful (but deep) movie to think about tonight...

==============================================

Okay... my turn....

"...I'm merely acting as a gentle reminder - I'm sort of breaking it easy -- Here today, gone tomorrow, so don't get attached to things..."