GreaseSpot Cafe

our bird, rascal

excathedra

thank you, friends

i feel luckier than dooj with her new computer to be able to talk about my life here

my heart is still aching for my sweet little raskie girl

and i also feel good about the possibility of bugaboo

budbud and minmin our dogs keep coming outside with me when i call to rascal and they look all around

pets can be such family you know ?

i hope i don't sound retarded

thank you so much. i feel a tad guilty for going on about this on a prayer thread when people have such worse situations

but thanks for understanding

love,ex

Excie - just keep praying away - doesn't it say that "He looks after the sparrow..." or something to that effect - well I think I read a clause in that contract that stated cockatiels were included as well.

God cares for our hearts, ex - and we care for one another's hearts here, too - that includes yours and Rascal's. :love3:

Nothing is too big or too small for God, nor us here. What's that other verse? "When one hurts, we all hurt"? Something like that. :) We're hurting with you.

Keep budbud and minmin on the lookout with you, they have eagle eyes and just may spot rascal, or bark loud enough for rascal to hear them and find the way home.

In the meantime, I think bugaboo sounds like a wonderful addition and playmate in waiting for rascal. :biglaugh:

• 7 months later...