GreaseSpot Cafe

What kind of person are you?

GT

Pretty easy. Just pick the pictures that answer the question for you. At the end, you find out what kind of person you are (in case you didn't know).

Imagini Visual Profile

Edited by GreasyTech
link fix

1. Mood = Dreamer.....Partly; but not totally

2. Fun = Escape artist...depends on age for me

3. Habits = New Wave Puritant....It's a good thing that individuals are more complex than mere words or moments can define

4. Love = Home Soul and Love Bug wanna be

It was a fun test! Although it's more to interesting to spend time gradually knowing other people; enjoying and treasuring them and all that each new friendship holds. It is like unwrapping a mysteriuos gift that keeps on giving in more ways than at first glance you ever imagined.

This was great!

My Mood......DREAMER....how appropriate. I am nostalgic and love revisiting familar places and memories.

My Personality:Fun.....ESCAPE ARTIST, what I find gross is a pumped up body,yuck! But would love to visit the Tashmahal.

My Personality: Habits...BACK TO THE BASICS, love my coffee, I like to stamp my signature on everything and want to be comrtable in my surrondings as well as others.

My Personality: Love....LOVE BUG, I am into long term commitment. When I think of freedom it is stripping off everything and getting back to nature. I like who I am and am comfortable about my body.

Mood-Easy Rider......takes on life as it comes, living in the moment, creative and believe in self expression, see the little masterpieces in everyday life, as far as music, it's the soundtrack to your world.

Fun-Conqueror...love physical activity, you've got a real spirit for adventure, keeping a clear head and a healthy body matters, for kicks you like to switch off and immerse yourself in another world, like to look at life from another perspective, when it comes to holidays you'll take experience over comfort everytime whether under canvas or the stars, you like the chance to be in the wilderness, full of ambition and energy.

Habits-Junkie Monkey.....Clean, pure-your choice of drink, shows that on the whole you care about your health, as for the home you favor a cozy-homespun look, don't have rules and don't like restrictions, you make your own choices and do as you please.

Love-Love bug....a real romantic and a bit of a dreamer, love is about devotion and tenderness, you try to show your feelings in simple things everyday, your heart is right there on your sleeve, when you think of freedom you think of being in charge of your direction, the open road and a full tank of gas can take you pretty much anywhere. You are the type to fall in love a thousand times a day, your feelings snowball quickly and you are full of passion.

I would have to agree that's aleast for myself it's pretty accurate.

**Thanks GT, that was alot of fun!!

Click on the arrow!