GreaseSpot Cafe

Reproof and Revelation

Bolshevik

some friends of mine and I have recently been yelled at (from TOP leadership) for not listening to what God (supposedly) told us to do. This type of reproof happened more then once. How did they know God was talking to me? To they have some sort of spiritual scanner?

This public and private intensive "reproof" has a devilish design. It is all to get you to doubt your inner conscience and destroy your sense of self. It is designed to break you down internally so that they can build you into what they want you to be: a blindly allegient follower of der veg, who so questions his or her own mind, intuitions, and opinions that they look for approval from their leadership.

Get out now. They are after your conscience to destroy it and to put in its place a facsimile of their own instructions.

some friends of mine and I have recently been yelled at (from TOP leadership) for not listening to what God (supposedly) told us to do. This type of reproof happened more then once. How did they know God was talking to me? To they have some sort of spiritual scanner?

A.) They do not know when and if God talks to you, unless, of course, you were to tell them.

I would not recommend that unless God also told you to tell them.

B.) There is no such thing as a spiritual scanner.

The closest thing to fit such a description, that I know of, is called ESP.

I don't believe they have ESP. That's my opinion. Even if they did, it would violently contradict TWI doctrines regarding spiritualism.

If you still have access to PFAL materials( and I don't know why you wouldn't as they were the cornerstone of information that the "ministry" was built on."), I highly recommend studying session seven very closely with an open mind. In this session, which deals with the downfall of Man, you will see how the groundwork was laid for subtle mind control.(ie: Never "consider", it will lead to your downfall) In reality, the INABILITY to thoughtfully consider is an invitation to act at someone elses "beck and call", (and I don't mean that to sound like some profound statement about Mankind or the Devil.)

I'm simply saying that thinking that way opens the door for others to control your direction in life.God gave us the ability to reason, doubt, consider and engage in thoughtful exploration. Don't relinquish that to anyone no matter how wise they claim to be.

I remember my first private reproof session. As the LC was just warming up, I was thinking "What the F$%k is this?" Of course, I'd been in the military and yelled at by real professionals, for things even less significant, so I was easily able to maintain my composure and my identity of self. I'm sure he thought he really gave it to me good, but it was just water off a ducks back. That was the first time I heard the term "Greasespot", it also marked the day I KNEW TWI was a farse.

In the end he complimented me for being "Meek", but if he'd been talking to God at all, he would have known I was planning my exit strategy right then and there.

Edited by Wanderer

How did they know God was talking to me? To they have some sort of spiritual scanner?

They THINK they do, and are rather convinced of it. They think they know what you THINK. They THINK they hold inside information about the motivation behind every thing you do. I've had "them" so far miss the mark.. what they described, and what I thought were day and night apart.. but there was no convincing "them", they were the experts.. I can hide what's on the inside fairly well if I want to, and I found them grasping at straws trying to "get it".

If they are STILL abusing people like this, things haven't changed much.

The way I look at it there are two choices. Either:

1. They are indeed what they say, and can see devils under every rock, read people's minds and have the heavy revelation on their lives

2. They are NUTS. Gone off the deep end, huffed a little too much glue.. drank WAY too much of their own koolaide.. lost in delusions of Godhood.

In my PERSONAL experience, I can safely rule out number one.

They haven't a clue as to what God wants you to do.

Otherwise, they would be able to tell you exactly what God said to you, when He said it, and where He said it.

They would have presented it to you in a way that would have made you think, "You know, you're right - he did tell me, and I didn't follow through. I'm sorry, Lord."

At best, it's "Genuine Spiritual Suspicion"; at worst, it's unwarranted and unethical attempts at coercive mental manipulation.

Feel free to "fire" them as your spiritual overseers. Many of us did, and we are completely better off for having done it.

You must understand that that type of reproof session is really all about the leader! He is showing you how important and godly he is with the rage of an offended man o gawd. You have offended him, spiritually!

Your response, the one he wants, is to do everything he says, with out question, agree to every conclusion he reached( because to not agree with him just shows your great spiritual immaturity!)

You really should write him a letter, thanking him from caring so much for you, for standing in the gap for you, etc. He would like that.

If you hear mumurings and disputings from your fellow reprovees, report them to your leadership!!! They love a snitch, it makes their spiritual work so much easier.

Unless, of course, you are closely related to a big high muckymuck, like a region coord or a cabinent member, who will be willing to chop that guy down for you. But only for you, not your buddies.

Welcome to TWI.

Sounds like good advice from everyone..

And sounds like TWI just trying to tell you what "they want you to do". Nothing about God is in this picture. Trust me. It's all men's thoughts elevated to the position of God's. And so what they think, to them, is what God thinks.

They were probably 'believing' for you to do what you didn't do, and as such, the law of believing that TWI teaches requires you and God to bend over backwards to accomodate their believing demands.. Since even a sinner can believe things into fruition, a MOG must be able to believe even greater things to happen! So why didn't you do what he was believing for?! Shame on you!

LOL