GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday ChattyKathy

Shellon

TommyZ It seems a lifetime ago we were emailing about music when I still lived not far from you. Wow, where did the years go. :)

Kevlar2000 that is one of the nicest things ever said to me. I hope that tree thrives dear.

My day at work has been so great and Mondays are usually a bear to get thru but all y'all have made it quite different.

Loves and Loves!!!!!

Eyesopen I wished I looked like your avatar. :)

I wouldn't mind looking like that myself. :D

Mom said "Have a Coke and a Smile on me and have a happy birthday"

I hope I look this good when I am 80, don't you???

Oh I just want to hug her thru the screen. I love your mom so much. Thank you for her picture. (((((for that sweetie pie)))))

Hi, Guitar Lady!

Happy Birthday!

--------------------------------- :wave: ------------------------------------

Hey dude, if you ever make it down south we have a guest room and I'm sure I can find a blues place for us to go hang out at. :)

Thank y'all for making this day special.

Sweet dreams..... :love3:

Happy belated Chats! btw, I must be greasespotting too much. Last night I had a dream where I was in a store trying to choose between two dolls to buy. One was a ChattyKathy doll (I kid you not) that played and danced to "Fox on the Run" by Sweet! The other one was a generic doll that played some disco song that was really catchy.

Was this a prophetic dream of some sort? Are you going to be attacked by a fox? Are you running from something?

I don't know. But why were you dancing to Fox on the Run? I think I better get back to work now.