GreaseSpot Cafe

Her Holy Hermaphrodites

Bolshevik

What an interested trend here.I was never involved in the way had a relitive who was. To make a long story short We don't talk anymore.As an outside looking in. I never head of eve having lesbian sex. or homosexual spirts that is the work of the devil thats a new one. I don't know if a person is born gay or it is something learned. that is the subject of another topic. This ex-presedent martindale does not sound like a kind a compassionate minster to me. If he wanted to help get rid of these evil spirts .Pardon me for mocking why not perform an exorcism on these evil spirts? :rolleyes::biglaugh:

Welcome nyunknown! Is it Yoda you seek? jk :rolleyes:

Please, snoop around. An "outsider" opinion would be great. Maybe you can help throw in some common sense for us.

Edited by Bolshevik

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome nyunknown! Is it Yoda you seek? jk :rolleyes:

Please, snoop around. An "outsider" opinion would be great. Maybe you can help throw in some common sense for us.

I was trying to figure out who was around that was the same sex as Eve but the implication was that it was the devil? So the devil is a female? I think that is some different kind of thinking going on there. I'm a Therapist and don't do any exorcisms but I in my 53 years have not seen any difference in personal problems that all folks have to deal with, whether gay or straight. All people that act compulsively are similiar and do so for similiar reasons. Am I too far off the topic?

No, I think it is good to mention that the psychiatric community does NOT consider homosexuality (at least the last time I looked) to be a psychiatric condition since there aren't any distinguishing mental handicaps resulting from an alternative lifestyle.

I was trying to figure out who was around that was the same sex as Eve but the implication was that it was the devil? So the devil is a female? I think that is some different kind of thinking going on there. I'm a Therapist and don't do any exorcisms but I in my 53 years have not seen any difference in personal problems that all folks have to deal with, whether gay or straight. All people that act compulsively are similiar and do so for similiar reasons. Am I too far off the topic?

Yes, the devil came into "concretion" as a female. Doesn't mean the devil is a female. This concretion and plasma stuff could be the topic of another thread somewhere.

Could you explain more on what you mean about compulsiveness?

i don't think so

Thanks for the reply. Its quite clear that LCM was not being honest to himself and the way members. In most of these cults its always about the money. When that purge of all members weither gay or not. He should have returned all the money who decated all their time and money. I am suprized there was not a class action lawsuit against the way.

Thanks for the reply. Its quite clear that LCM was not being honest to himself and the way members. In most of these cults its always about the money. When that purge of all members weither gay or not. He should have returned all the money who decated all their time and money. I am suprized there was not a class action lawsuit against the way.

:biglaugh:

There were some lawsuits concerning lcms hobbies. Info. on them is on this site.

Bolshevik,

I had to come out and read this didn't I. I feel I have to respond, I am woman. I will chose my words as wisely as I can. I have not read the entire thread because I do have a life to lead but I read the beginning and some of the end.

You talked of homosexuality at the top. For me that was the one reason I left. I would have been a hypocrit to stay because I believed Donna and Rosalie to be homosexual lovers. I believe Craig was set up for the fall by these women. Not that I condone his use of power to gain sexual favors from followers, but I believe Donna Knew of his infidelities and condoned it because of her preferences.

Most of what I have are second hand accounts and some I cannot tell because not only does it involve a vow of silence but I could hurt someone that is close to me and my family. First of all I was informed that even while in the corps Mrs. Mdale had said she could go either way. Major second hand info. I knew the two women living in the basement were not beyond reproach and after I made a statement to someone very close to me my suspicion was confirmed. But I cannot share the details of that conversation as I promised I would never repeat what I was told. However another friend of mine shared that while he was on staff these two women who shared that basement room were always together. One of the women was a very beautiful woman, I did know her personally, we both worked for a ministry doctor at the same time and lived in the same city for a year. Men were very attracted to her, but her buddy didn't like this and from what my friend has told me the men that were checking the beautiful woman out were told to keep their hands off of of her by the other woman, and that she was her's. But this information I got from someone who was there I did not witness it.

These two women lived in a house with 2 other women, one of which I know was straight and I will not discuss how I know this information either. But it is first hand. The one woman that I know was straight had a very rough time in the house that year and she was engaged to be married that summer. She was treated as if there were something seriously wrong with her. She is one of the most amazing way women I knew and I was very angry when I heard what they were doing to her. But in the back of my mind I suspected it was because the other women were homosexual at least I was sure that two of them were.

Somewhere in all of this Craig got on his homosexual witch hunt, I figured he was compensating for the fact that it was right under his nose and he had no power to do anything about it. I thought the Way was to help deliver people and here we were kicking out the folks that needed our help the most according to LCM's definition of homosexuality, "the most vicious spiritual possession one can have." Why is that? Is it because it was the one "spirit" HE was unable to control? I have said this often and even when I was still IN I told a fellow way person that I believed there were still homosexuals in upper leadership positions but I wouldn't tell her who I believed it to be. I still believe this to be true today.

I am sorry I can't give you all the informaton I have, but although I have no difinitive proof that these women are, there is much that seems to point to it being a fact. I believe there are still people in the Way that know this for a fact though.

Edited by FreeAtLast

BULL ....!!!

There were MANY public teachings about homosexuality. MANY cases of people being ridiculed, demeaned, humiliated and worse PUBLICLY ACCUSED of being homosexuals. MANY letters sent out about particular individuals being kicked out because of "genuine spiritual suspicion" of them being homosexual. They've all been discussed here MANY times.

Satori, you've been here way too long to not know that. :rolleyes: He11, the teachings from craig's foundational class and the original sin of mankind being Eve's lesbian encounter with satan has been discussed too many times to mention.

FURTHERMORE, these teachings have never been changed, corrected or taught as being wrong. The teachings and the doctrine still stands at TWI under Rivenbark's reign.

I see what you're getting at, but you need to get your facts straight before you start implying that we're making mountains out of molehills and dis-crediting Greasespot.

Facts are:

TWI (ALL the leaders in TWI) taught vehemently against homosexuality and claimed that they deserved to be killed and should be glad that we're in the grace administration.

Rosie sat by and allowed this, possibly encouraged it. The fact is, she did NOT speak out against it and STILL HASN'T.

Eve having lesbian sex with satan was taught in the FOUNDATIONAL CLASS of TWI - even AFTER the purge of Craig. I'd say that's consent on Rosie's part.

Although nobody has actually seen or admitted to having lesbian sex with Rosie, there's more than enough "circumstantial" evidence for many folks to come to the conclusion that she and Donna are living, breathing hypocrites no better than vee pee and craiggers and all the other leaders involved with TWI - especially those who continue to "stand" with this evil, corrupt, putrid organization.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't care for the topic title.

If Rivenbark and the Board of Trustees are guilty of gross hypocrisy, let's call it hypocrisy. Whether or not "dyke" is an accurate label for of TWI's current president, it is a slur which offends far and wide of its intended mark.

This isn't about being politically correct. It's about life. If you don't like dykes (which is, or was, one of TWI's calling cards), say so. Why insult a whole group of people because they make a convenient weapon against one individual? It isn't real sporting, sports.

It's the tragic result of too much pounding the poodle.

--

As for Wierwille's animosity toward the poodle, he was probably afraid that Coco reflected poorly on his "manhood." All that posing he did through the years, with Harleys (even while the Twig-hopper looked pretty gay, when you think about it, with VP dolled-up in his sailor suit,) and hunting dogs gives being a "man's man" a double-meaning. Coco frightened Wierwille. And what could a big old man of God have to fear from an itty bitty widdle poodle? Coco had the power to make Victor Paul look gay (as if the sailor outfits didn't). What could be worse that that. I'll tell you. Suppose that Coco had the power to expose Victor Paul's latent inclinations? It's all in Vic's perception, of course, but that's what might make a man like Victor desperate enough to have the poodle wacked.

The same kind of anxiety probably led to escalation of homo-purges later on, carried on by another unlikely character, who ostensibly dedicated his life to applying the examples of Broadway, ballet, and the Greek games to the "rise and expansion" of the church. Where did he get this stuff? Answer: out of his own head. Majorly gay, folks.

And who is the current president of TWI? No issues there, right?

So is this what LCM meant when he said "certain homosexual acts are worthy of death" but not all...

He may have meant that the ones between women were ok if he could be there, too.

:evildenk:

He may have meant that the ones between women were ok if he could be there, too.

:evildenk:

(don't remember if this is posted already)

Some argue (in twi of course) the reason Adam consented to what Eve did (gettin' down with the devil) is because he (Adam) liked the idea of two women together.

What I can't seem to figure out, is why would Donna go for someone as old and as ugly as Rosalie Rivenbark?

I can't figure out why she'd go for someone so mean and ugly as LCM!!

What I can't seem to figure out, is why would Donna go for someone as old and as ugly as Rosalie Rivenbark?

Same reason some women go for saggy old men.

Edited by Bolshevik