GreaseSpot Cafe

Her Holy Hermaphrodites

Bolshevik

Okay okay okay,

LCM, an adulterer, no secret (and probably worse)

VP, the same, I can believe that OK

Now the Fox, being a . . . leaving the natural use of the . . . well you get it. :unsure: :blink:

I first heard this about 8 years ago and just laughed at the idea. This keeps coming up in jest here on GC.

Where did this idea come from and is there any real evidence? (If this were proven wouldn't it be a final blow to twi?)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...since she had two lesbians that were supposedly delivered that lived in her basement for years sharing a room....that Donna who supposedly had *opportunities* in this area...and was her best friend....that only one bed was used when they vacationed together...has led to speculation.

There was a thread a long time ago where posters claimed to have seen the evidence first hand....I have no clue as to how to find that thread now.

Let's put it this way...There are many many people (some of them here at GS), who were there and saw what they saw...and there's a general consensus that Rosie and Donna are gay lovers.

If you look at one or two accounts, you might be able to dismiss it...but if you take ALL the accounts and put them together, a definite picture comes together...is it true?...I believe it is.

It fits within the context of the sexual "climate" that has been underlying in twi for years and years...

One of the very top leaders of twi from one of the very early corps told me personally that Donna had admitted to him that she was gay...he had no reason to lie to me.

...and whenever I look at Rosie, my "gaydar" starts red lining.

I have been removed from the situation too long to know one way or the other. If it is true, though , I should think it would be on a level of importance that parallels the death of VPW from something he himself proclaimed to be devil possession.

Edited by waysider

So from this site I've got,

1. Questionable couple living in her basement

2. Donna looks like one

3. possible motive not to spill the beans on LCM

anything else?

Was not a "questionable" couple. They were known to be lesbians.

The story that went around was that they were PREVIOUSLY lesbian,

but had been delivered.

Naturally, they exhibited NO behaviour that showed this was in the past,

and they shared a basement apartment.

You also left out something that was posted-

that Donna and Rosa-lie travelled together- and shared a room-

and shared a BED-they stayed in 1-bed rooms.

(When I split a room with another guy, we split the room, and the

bathroom, but the room has 2 beds, and each of us gets one bed.)

That's independent of one person who said they walked in on them "after".

(As in "right after the crime stopped blazing", so to speak.)

1. Couple living in her basement of known lesbidom

2. Donna looks like one and they traveled together, using the same bed

anything else?

4. A walk in just after.

I've heard from someone close to me of a walk-in on a female G-org- and L-mbard-.

1. Couple living in her basement of known lesbidom

2. Donna looks like one and they traveled together, using the same bed

anything else?

4. A walk in just after.

I've heard from someone close to me of a walk-in on a female G-org- and L-mbard-.

That's all I've read to date.

There have been discussions with variations on some of the above,

but that's the brief summary, the bullet points.

There's also an "argument from silence"-the lack of her EVER getting involved

with a guy- which by itself is proof of nothing, but is enough to make one go

"Hmmmm..."

(At some point in the past she was married, but we haven't seen her in any

relationship thru her entire twi history.)

Bolshevik,

I haven't seen Rosie having sex with ANYONE so it is ALL hearsay, technically, huh? I wouldn't judge Rosie for her sexual preferences if only she hadn't judged others by theirs. From the beginning with VPW but continuing down to all the top leaders, TWI has been two faced about sexual practices.

Rosie hasn't condemned the proven abhorrent sexual proclivities of VPW, LCM or any of the other myriad leaders that have been caught in the act. Not that she wouldn't do so in a heartbeat if it would be to her advantage but what are you looking for as to proof? Pictures?? Video? I just want to remind you as to principles like "word to the wise" or "if it walks like a duck" etc... look at the big picture and try to remember the last time when TWI was forthright about any sexual issue.

Why Rosie could be the "Woman of God for our day and time" for all we know couldn't she? Hee-hee! Tell you what.. do a search on Rosalie Rivenbark on this forum and just see what pops up. Then, 'ole Bolshevik... use your logical processes and determine for *YOURSELF* what is going on at "international".

sudo

Videos would be nice. Copies for all the "innies". Help them get out.

I guess for me this would just prove once and for all that there is nothing good about twi. They may have possibly had some true doctrines but they would have been better in some other ministry's hands.

Excellent topic title.

I don't care for the topic title.

If Rivenbark and the Board of Trustees are guilty of gross hypocrisy, let's call it hypocrisy. Whether or not "dyke" is an accurate label for of TWI's current president, it is a slur which offends far and wide of its intended mark.

This isn't about being politically correct. It's about life. If you don't like dykes (which is, or was, one of TWI's calling cards), say so. Why insult a whole group of people because they make a convenient weapon against one individual? It isn't real sporting, sports.

too true. while some "want" them to be homesexuals, in order to show the outlandish hypocrisy, it's not fair to homosexuals

while on staff and working an odd shift, i did happen upon the two of them "cuddling" in a car parked out in the ohio fields

oh and calling her "holy" is like, i don't know, calling the pope holy

oops was that politically correct ?

If Rivenbark and the Board of Trustees are guilty of gross hypocrisy, let's call it hypocrisy. Whether or not "dyke" is an accurate label for of TWI's current president, it is a slur which offends far and wide of its intended mark.

This isn't about being politically correct. It's about life. If you don't like dykes (which is, or was, one of TWI's calling cards), say so. Why insult a whole group of people because they make a convenient weapon against one individual? It isn't real sporting, sports.

Nobody said they don't like lesbians. I don't know that twi uses the word "dyke."

Can an administrator change the name to something else?

It's been widely reported by very reputable posters that there was a contingency of 6th corps women who slept together and that there was a problem with Donna and Bill Green*'s wife sleeping together all the time.

Like someone mentioned above (Groucho?).... if you believe only 1/100th of the postings on this in the past, then it's still enough for a conviction. Not to mention the fact that Janet Myracl* and the other girl (can't remember her name) both left HQ together and moved together to their new home.

I don't have the time right now to look for the posts for you, but if you use the GSpot search option in the top right hand corner, you should be able to find some of the eyewitness accounts.

As far as I am concerned, it all comes down to doctrine.

It just so happens that the doctrine being discussed involves homosexuality.(could be other doctrines as well)

I am using that term to include both genders.

Wierwille taught that cancer is (not might be) devil possesion. He died from cancer related complications. The doctrinal problems this invokes are multiple and profound.

Both Wierwille and Martindale taught that homosexuality is (not might be) devil possesion. If, in fact, it is true that high ranking members of the organization are found to be homosexual, it is not a matter of judgement of them personally but a matter of examining a doctrine in ways that are both multiple and profound.

Better now?

For the record:

Dyke is a slang term for a lesbian. Originally it was a derogatory label for a masculine or butch woman, and this usage still exists. However, it has also been reappropriated as a positive term implying assertiveness and toughness, or simply as a neutral synonym for lesbian.

In the late 20th and early 21st century, the term was reclaimed by many lesbians (to a far greater extent than, for example, "fag" for gay men). Examples in the culture include the comic strip "Dykes to Watch out For" and the traditional Dykes on Bikes that lead pride parades.

Matters came to a head when the United States Patent and Trademark Office denied lesbian motorcycle group Dykes on Bikes a trademark for its name, on the grounds that "dyke" was an offensive word. In 2005, after a prolonged court battle involving testimony on the word's changing role in the lesbian community, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board permitted the group to register its name.

"Dyke Marches" have become a popular Pride event nationwide. They are generally non-commercial, often in sharp contrast to corporate-sponsored pride events, and are usually inclusive of lesbian, bi, and trans women.

Well it makes sense to me, in a warped sort of way.

1. All da women belonged to der mog.

2. der mog passed the "mantle" along to loy. He certainly exercised his "priviledges"..

3. Upon loy's departure, he passes the mantle along, to whom?

Women in der vey, if i were you, I'd run like hell...

:biglaugh:

Yeah, thanks. I don't care if she's a lesbian, unless she's using her position to compel unwilling Wayferettes into bed with her, the way Martindale did, and Wierwille did, and no doubt many others.

As for the "Dykes on Bikes" example, are you saying that a relatively tiny group, on the fringe of the periphery, like the DoB's, are actually representative of all lesbians, so "dyke" is now a compliment because they use it that way?

--

If TWI has never spoken out against lesbianism, I'd say it's nobody's business what Rivenbark has up her skirt, unless or until she began to make it her business (or TWI's) what was up anyone else's.

I've had some good friends over the years who are lesbians, and there have been some great people at Greasespot who go that way (Tom, for instance). I have no problem defending them here, if they're only getting dissed for Rivenbark's sake - not that they need me to.

No, I'm saying, as Wikipedia states, that the word is changing meaning and losing it's former status.

You have to keep on your derogatory words. The list changes frequently.

If TWI has never spoken out against lesbianism,

Are you serious? I'd recommend looking over this:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/waydal...iginal-sin.html

And this:

waring: Craig's language is very graphic here

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/waydal...mosexuals..html

He gets into lesbians in the last paragraph.