• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 question ----

228 replies ---

4,050 views ---

And all about a poodle.

Does GSC get into the Guiness book of world records for this one??

Why, I most certainly think that it should!

And Dooj, I just looked up the word "shimmy". It is described as a dancing move where a woman shakes her breasts. And so maybe I should listen to that old song shimmy koko bop again. Although when I was thirteen, I thought it the weirdest song, listened to only by "Burt Bacharach type fans". You remember those types? The ones who were "hip in the sixties", but not hippies at all?

And oh my gawd! Look at the banner add on the bottom of the page! Coco mats! Yes, I saw the link put out by DMiller, but I didn't know that the add was a banner here at the bottom of the "Poodle Thread"! It must be Pawtucket being funnny....

Edited by Jonny Lingo

And speaking of coco mats, we used them all of the time in the enginerooms of the ships I've worked on. We'd hang them over the eighteen inch in diameter propeller shaft down in the "shaft alley" as we call it. That's where the shaft is seen spinning just as it passes through the "bulkhead" and into the sea where the propeller is. We hang the coc mat from the overhead so that it lay upon th spinning shaft and then pour oil onto it to lubricate the shaft, which as time went on, would cause the shaft gleam all nice and shiny. Cocomats have long been a part of marine engineering...

I like it Dooj, I like it alawt....

Why, I most certainly think that it should!

And Dooj, I just looked up the word "shimmy". It is described as a dancing move where a woman shakes her breasts. And so maybe I should listen to that old song shimmy koko bop again. Although when I was thirteen, I thought it the weirdest song, listened to only by "Burt Bacharach type fans". You remember those types? The ones who were "hip in the sixties", but not hippies at all?

And oh my gawd! Look at the banner add on the bottom of the page! Coco mats! Yes, I saw the link put out by DMiller, but I didn't know that the add was a banner here at the bottom of the "Poodle Thread"! It must be Pawtucket being funnny....

Shimmy, You Cocoa, Till You Pop!

:)

Nice song - but they don't shimmy.... I found some Youtube clips that show shimmying - but I'm not going to post them. Johhny - just ask the Mrs for a demo! ;)

I had hotdogs on the grill tonight for dinner. they were part beef. part turkey and part poodle. Tasted good with plenty of mustard

I just hope that poodle doesn't taste like chicken!

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...

You just don't understand what a twisted thread you started, my friend.

A sick sense of humor. Yes, that is what comes from spending half your life in a cult, and then escaping. Not much in life is sacred. Not even a poodle.

Quick!! Someone make a golden statue of little Coco, so that we may bow down before it!

Why not... not a bad idea...

After all, there's a statue of his master in the WOW Auditorium (I REFUSE to call it the "vpw prevailing word auditorium" ewwwww!)

And then there was the little living room editions of it for something like $250.... and put it in your grotto...

xDSC_0161-01.jpg

Edited by ChasUFarley

Well, the statue came after I was kicked out, and it didn't surprise me that they made an idol to him, an idea that I thought would have VP rolling over in his grave, should the dead be alive now, which I don't believe in. VP even told all of us at a Corps night that he didn't want the auditorium named after him. And so no doubt he would have frowned on the statue/idol thing too...

And it sounds as if the name of the auditorium name has changed after I and my wife got the boot. It used to be called The Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over the World Auditorium, or, as abbreviations would have it the: "VPWWOWA". What we really need now is a statue of VP with a statue of "Coco" standing next to him. Or maybe a statue of Tick humping Coco next the the VP statue...

OMG. I just remembered that they did make an idol statue of VPW. Did anyone here ever get one?

"Did anyone here ever get one?"

Well, Jonny, I can only speak for myself, but no, I never got a statue of myself.

The avatar doesn't count. That's just a "figurine".

Edited by waysider

I remember a picture of VPW teaching a dog how to hunt. Maybe someone should make a picture of him shooting a poodle

By the way, I really don't like poodles, I think they are a puff dog.

Last year I ate ground Porcupine, I think Poodle tastes alot like Porcupine.