GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL Class

...Now sum of youse guys is pokin' fun at Mr Wormwille's class, "Powerful livin' with Abundant Money"...but I knows better!

I believes that there was snow right where Mr Wormwille said there was snow...and I believes that as I gives him my money, he will see to it that I get's whats coming to me...Now listen up you sinners and naysaiders, I is goin' to Florida to sit down and be a part of the magnififul time of spurital relightenment...even though Mr Wormwille is dead as a possum in the road, he's a gonna speak to me from his grave and he's a gonna learn me a few things...

...should I bring my own coffee cup?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About this time there was a prophet named Harpo that said…well…he really didn’t say anything…he more or less used visual aids. He took off his own girdle [Harpo was a cross-dresser] and snapping it over the head of Groucho wrote on a white board, “As Playtex doth bind thy fly-away hair so shall PFAL bind thy fly-away heart! If thou wilt go to Florida – thy will will wilt in the Sunshine State.”

• 11 months later...
Hi there, freelady, and welcome to GS.

I hope you will take some time to do a little reading of the material on the home page here at GS. Running PF@L for people new to the Word will expose them to some significant errors. You might want to reconsider. That class is not what TWI said it was, nor is it what we thought it was. (I first took it in 73) Of course, there is a lot of scripture referenced, and that's nice, but the conclusions drawn from them are often misconstrued and downright wrong. PLEASE rethink running it for people new to the Word. I know I wouldn't want to feel responsible for someone being led astray from the truth of God's Word...and running PF@L would be doing just that.

I STRONGLY advise that you study it yourself first and compare it with the articles on the GS home page.

Yes I believe in giving, giving in love ( Im not usually laughing hysterically at the time)

P.S. I was in the Way 4 years, giving an avergae of 15% of my income to a person who built his own luxurious "Waytican City" and then sat around sipping Drambuie, riding his motorcycles, using all the Ways Assets for his own enjoyment, then seducing all the women in his view , both married and unmarried, some he even drugged to have sex with! Now I think I should get a refund!

P.S.S. Im not laughing now

• 3 months later...