GreaseSpot Cafe

False Prophet or Good Minister with problems?

now I see

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

I understand. And looking back, I now believe many of their teachings are weird.

Yes and since I haven't read those books neither taken the class in such a long time, I don't really remember them. You haven't tried Chris Geer's class... ewww what a boring class! Not only that, it's a cold class.

• Upvote 1

On 1/31/2019 at 2:22 AM, mamouda said:

I had to put up with one for 6 years after I divorced. I understand how Mrs W became another woman after he died! I wrote a blog about them while I was in this relationship and I learned so much doing this research.

At his burial, she said "He was a mean man" to someone accompanying her.   Considering the usual habit of people only speaking well of someone at their funeral, I think that said a lot.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WordWolf said:

At his burial, she said "He was a mean man" to someone accompanying her.   Considering the usual habit of people only speaking well of someone at their funeral, I think that said a lot.

By writing a blog about them, I meant the perverse narcissistic manipulators... Yes that says a lot! She was forced to shut up anyway.