GreaseSpot Cafe

If You Could Pick the President of TWI From Greasespot...

Eagle

On second thought, let's just stay here and let them have the farm.

Nope, give the farm back to JP. I'm sure he would let us use the Auditorium for "services" and the kitchens to make lunch. We could have a good old fashioned book burning and roast marshmallows!

I won't use the title.;)

I like bourbon - but if you insist, then I suggest you start patrolling the waters for some pirates carrying rum.

Hey. Didn't your grandmother have the captain of the Titanic over for dinner... :evildenk: ;)

Out trolling now looking for Cap't Morgan or Cap't Crunch...Both are good guys they feed the shark!

And no granny didn't have the Cap't over for dinner, she was an old fashioned granny, she never ate frozen food.

Nope, give the farm back to JP. I'm sure he would let us use the Auditorium for "services" and the kitchens to make lunch. We could have a good old fashioned book burning and roast marshmallows!

I'd want to see if we could use the auditorium for concerts. :biglaugh:

Out trolling now looking for Cap't Morgan or Cap't Crunch...Both are good guys they feed the shark!
We could use Captain Morgan's peg leg as a rolling pin. The rest of him we might need to find another use for. We'll keep the rum, though. ;)

As for Captain Crunch - he's going into the fruitcake - added texture. :biglaugh:

And no granny didn't have the Cap't over for dinner, she was an old fashioned granny, she never ate frozen food.

So... no "Captain popsicles..."

We could use Captain Morgan's peg leg as a rolling pin. The rest of him we might need to find another use for. We'll keep the rum, though. ;)

As for Captain Crunch - he's going into the fruitcake - added texture. :biglaugh:

So... no "Captain popsicles..."

Captain Morgan was a bit slow in tossing the Rum soaked chum one day. So I reminded him why he feeds me in the first place. :biglaugh:

Yup...Good idea for the Crunch guy...I like him with marshallows tho...

No frozen foods....I've got a delicate stomach! :blink:

Captain Morgan was a bit slow in tossing the Rum soaked chum one day. So I reminded him why he feeds me in the first place. :biglaugh:

:blink: Why does he feed you in the first place? :blink:

As the chef around here I should know...I don't want that kind of reminder...

You know at least the captain of the Titanic asked them to delay the launch at least until the ship was completely outfitted. <_<

Too bad he didn't insist on enough life jackets and rowboats for all the passengers and crew - it would've saved him from your grandma.

:blink: Why does he feed you in the first place? :blink:

As the chef around here I should know...I don't want that kind of reminder...

I'm really a picky eater...my mommy spoiled me...you know only the best part of the crab or lobster, only fresh kills, none of that day old stuff and never leftovers from some smaller shark's kill. I always got fed at a specific time. If I dont my tummy gets angry and I get really hungry.

So anyway...well....when I get hungry I kinda throw a temper tantrum and just bite things indiscriminately. One time I bit an electric eel and got more shock than I could handle! It was embarrassing so of course I got madder...so what did I do? I bit one of those prickly little puffer fish...it took mom the better part of a week to pull all the stickers out of my mouth. My mouth swelled up, I could only eat pureed food, the salt water stung and I lost 30 pounds before I could eat right again...I was getting weak from lack of food I tell 'ya!

So it's just smart not to let me get too hungry. I forget my manners.. :redface2:

What would you do to bring it back to life ?

Dooj, sounds like the kitchen is in excellent hands...

Here's a start:

1. Seek God for His will regarding the future of the organization. Declare a time of prayer and fasting to seek His face and His direction

2. Lead a series of repentance and cleansing meetings where anyone past and present TWI,can come to repent from hardhartedness, exclusivity, rejecting Jesus, hurting families, destroying young girls lives, etc. I think its called identificational repentance. (If my people who are called by my name humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and trun from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. I Chron. 7:20)

3. Find all the money, any hidden Swiss bank accounts stashed away, find out the net worth of all the property, equipment etc.

4. Sell the New Knoxville property or sell most of it and give the house and original farm back to the Weirwille family heirs.

5. Set up a fund from the collected worth of the bank accounts, properties to provide monetary compensation to victims of sexual and other abuses of the past TWI leadership. Appoint a committee of compassionate individuals to review all the cases and decide on the amounts to be allocated to each.

6. Provide counselling to all remaining staff, provide job training opportunities, severance, retirement packages etc.

7. Invite all past and current TWI members who want to have a say in the future of the organization to series of planning meetings to determine the mission, objectives plan for the new organization. From these meetings decide the future direction of the organization. If deemed useful and feasible, move a downsized staff to Gunnison to operate a new HQ for the purpose of blessing and supporting the body of Christ, or sell Gunnison and move it somewhere else, or not...

8. Send apologies to every person involved in TWI-1, TWI-2, TWI-3 for every wrong done by the leadership.

more?

Dooj, sounds like the kitchen is in excellent hands...

W&W - I hope you're referring to my serious post in another thread:

The Power to Change the Way Post#4.

All the fun and games about kitchens and such are really just fun...and games...;)

Edited by doojable

W&W - I hope you're referring to my serious post in another thread:

The Power to Change the Way Post#4.

All the fun and games about kitchens and such are really just fun...and games...;)

I like the fun and games! But I especially like what you said over there:

"Jesus is Lord. All other postions are subject to change."

Made me think of the the Revolutionary war slogan: "No king but king Jesus."

On the other hand if you want to save the TWI. I would vote for eyesopen! and the other board members would be freeatlast. rainbowgirl and belle. Mr.Hammroni would be the groundskeeper. and would also put grouchmark jr. in charge of :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: entertament.

Provided that the current priesdent and all the boardmembers should be all put in jail! What do you think?

You know, the Master ended up borrowing a better looking body in the late eighties, I think..

Kinda looks like Anthony Ainley, now deceased..

I know what you mean Mr.hammroni. I choose the peter pratt version because he reflects the current state of the TWI.You know a walking dead! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

For a moment I thought I was on the Doctor Who UK site :blink: Seriously, I would nominate Walter Cummins as new Prez and Ralph Dub as research administrator, also welcome those from CFF, CRF, S&TF, and others if interested, and reconsider all doctrine without previous "spin". Maybe Bill O'Reilly as press relations. :unsure: Of course, I would sell the New Knoxville property(if JP, Sara, and family aren't interested) and move HQ down to NC, where I live but about 20 miles south of me into the next county.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Waysider, hey! That's my line. "Anyone seen my sonic screwdriver and would you like some jellybabies?" Better be careful or this will end up in the Just Being Silly forum. TLB alias the 12th Doctor(Who) :biglaugh: :D :lol: :rolleyes: :ph34r: :jump::dance::spy::offtopic:

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

On a more serious note...this thread was supposed to be entertaining and it was until I heard of the passing of John Shroyer. Now I don't feel like joking about this anymore. In reality, and I mean this, with a heart like his, I would have wanted him to take over the Way. I refer you now to the In Memoriam section on this post.