GreaseSpot Cafe

Leave Britney Spears Alone!

J0nny Ling0

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

A publicity stunt? Some awesome acting to get Britney to call her up and "console" her? Or, the raving of a lunatic in a mental institution? Dunno. Weird man, weird.. Heard it on talk radio yesterday. I'll bet Jay Leno and those nightime guys got some mileage out of it. Or, was it too even weird/sad for them to exploit?

What?

Are we supposed to put up with the lady's foul language because we sympathize with her cause of defending Ms. Spears? 'Ya know.. I just don't tolerate bad language in most instances and think that ignoring it is part of the coarsening of the American culture. It doesn't seem to bother Mr. Lingo, though. You know.. while in TWI, the language was very foul but it was not only tolerated but encouraged... to show how non-religious TWI folks were.

sudo

That was weird. If Britney can't handle the heat, she should get out of the music business. She has enough money to retire and take care of her kids they way she should. What is she trying to accomplish? The performance on the MTV VMAs was absolutely terrible. She could have avoided that with a little rehearsal. I personally don't think she's fat, but she could have worn a different outfit so nobody could see her belly. She needs to learn a little more discretion if she doesn't want the public to talk.

Hey Sudo, take a chill pill dude. I didn't say I supported her foul language. I just thought I'd post it because of it's weirdness. You are totally right dude, there has been a "coarsening" of American culture. But I must say, that coarse language doesn't bother me as much as it may bother some. I have been a construction worker and a Merchant Marine for a long time now. I guess I'm not a dentist.

But, I apologize for not putting up a bad language warning though. Sorry about that, really. But ya know, when I heard it, I didn't really even notice the bad language because she/he was so crazed it was hard for me to decipher just what she/he was saying. Mostly all I heard was "Leave Britney alone!" and lots of screaming. And the point of posting it is? Well, it just seems to me that this old world is crazier than I thought it was. I mean, to get that worked up over someone who doesn't even know you exist is so way whack.

Jonny,

I don't have to take your telling me to take a chill pill. However, if you were to send me Alaskan salmon then I could chill out pretty convincingly, bro. In fact, I could get rather docile after munching down on smoked wild caught salmon and praise your name. :biglaugh:

sudo

Okay. Apparently the "girl" who is in this weird vid is a guy by the name of Chris Crocker. And, his weird rant was in fact the brunt of some late night humor. And, I found another You Tube video done by a celebrity that I think is pretty funny. This one is called; "Leave Chris Crocker Alone!" and is a sketch (why not skit? Why "sketch"?) done by none other than "Scott Evil" of Austin Powers fame. That is, it is done by Seth Greene the actor who will always be referred to by my wife and family as Scott Evil, son of Doctor Evil. Anyway, here it is. I think it's funny. And, there may be some bad language, so watch out Sudo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqkDm9UoKo