GreaseSpot Cafe

Tightly Wrapped Packages

Imagine

How come YOU didn't leave when YOU first saw it WD? How come YOU didn't leave when YOU confronted them and nothing changed?

Don't fault others for something YOU did yourself.

How come YOU didn't leave when YOU confronted them and nothing changed? Don't fault others for something YOU did yourself.

WD, I see you "conveniently" avoided answering these questions.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you get the same challenge as the rest Can you provide a quote for your accusation or do you just Make s**t up as well?

Supporting factual information is not equal to supporting TWI If you'll read my posts in fact you will see I have agreed with many points where TWI was wrong I guess you missed those ..... You see what you want to see............ Some people can see the difference in the wrong and right some only want to see wrong.

actually, I was talking to Tom, but I'll humor you... I asked you why you're bothered whenever someone talks about abuse in twi, and in post #323 of the Offences thread you said:

Well that's an easy one but probably a foreign concept to you. Integrity, Truth Despite the problems in/with The Way they deserve to be represented with honesty and truth not speculation,fuzzy memories, and guesses.

you seem very concerned with what twi deserves and not at all concerned with the hearts of people who've been hurt. what do they deserve? it's twi who has a problem with speculation, fuzzy memories, and guesses. I proved that for myself when I called to get information about a meeting the RC ordered. twi accuses the brethren all day long.

I was barely in when you left. I probably heard you made an example of, since that's what was done about people like you who stood up to leadership. they told lies about you, about your motives, and twisted your words and intent. I spent time at all the root locations (not much at Emporia, but plenty at the others) and lived around HQ for years and saw it first hand. twi never represented the other side fairly, EVER. it's taken me years to piece it together, but I've established the truth for myself. there is no meekness and not a scrap of godly sorrow inherent in the fabric of twi culture. individuals choose to live in a godly way the best they can inside... I know some who do, in fact, and they do it in spite of twi, not because of. the "ministry" itself is a corrupt machine, designed by corrupt men for filthy lucre's sake. the standard of "it is written" was shoved down our throats not to make us better people, but to make us easier to control.

WD, I could care less what you think. Your opinions mean nothing since you have no clue what you're talking about most of the time.

You have only one mantra: Its not true, its not true, its not true, did you hear me???? Its not true, its not true, theyr'e all liars, they're all liars, they're all liars.

You're a troll with Geer's group, or a TWI innie and you have only one mission on this board:

To derail every thread you touch with your mantra of:

Its not true, its not true, listen to me everyone, its not true, its not true, they're liars.

You're schtick is old, we all have your number now.

When you hear something from someone who was there and helped people, something you said - wait for it - its not true. Gee, who woulda thought - WD says its not true.

You are calling DWBH a liar.

Prove it to us, what did he says that was not true?

You obviously don't have the intellectual capacity to read, and thoughtfully answer his post to you.

Keep trolling babe. Maybe you can come up with a new mantra, this one's wearing thin.

You're not worth decent people's time.

I've fixed your sig:

Poop from the Dove.

you seem very concerned with what twi deserves and not at all concerned with the hearts of people who've been hurt. what do they deserve? it's twi who has a problem with speculation, fuzzy memories, and guesses. I proved that for myself when I called to get information about a meeting the RC ordered. twi accuses the brethren all day long.

I was barely in when you left. I probably heard you made an example of, since that's what was done about people like you who stood up to leadership. they told lies about you, about your motives, and twisted your words and intent. I spent time at all the root locations (not much at Emporia, but plenty at the others) and lived around HQ for years and saw it first hand. twi never represented the other side fairly, EVER. it's taken me years to piece it together, but I've established the truth for myself. there is no meekness and not a scrap of godly sorrow inherent in the fabric of twi culture. individuals choose to live in a godly way the best they can inside... I know some who do, in fact, and they do it in spite of twi, not because of. the "ministry" itself is a corrupt machine, designed by corrupt men for filthy lucre's sake. the standard of "it is written" was shoved down our throats not to make us better people, but to make us easier to control.

I am well aware of the actions of TWI I've experienced it firsthand ,it won't change me I don't base my life in response to what they do

Edited by WhiteDove