GreaseSpot Cafe

"healing and deliverance"

Hmm,,,

ii do have trust issues with people... i have issues that go back to TWI related things...

i feel i have moved on from them, but things do pop up every now and then.

So i'd say my trust issues with people are my biggest deliverance need.

I dont think you have a problem trusting people; You, like the rest f us have a problem with trusting and believing God. And faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

2Sa 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Job 15:15 Behold, he putteth no trust in his saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in his sight.

Job 15:16 How much more abominable and filthy is man, which drinketh iniquity like water?

Psa 11:1 <To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.> In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

Psa 11:2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

Psa 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Psa 118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

I never took any of his classes but from what I saw from the people around here that were let run the classes is fear there a devil spirit if some one does not agree with them

Since I do not know where you live...I couldn't say..

Now I do not dislike Dale Sides but I do not believe his people understand devil spirit field

Hmmm, His people?

the people I am talking about have Christ in their heart so devils can not control them they control their self

the people I speak about also have Christ in their heart. As I said, I'm a living testament.

While I have a old natural of flesh there is no devil controling me but I might get trick into doing bad I still have free will as do all men

Maybe we should clarify our terms: there is a difference between being "possessed" and "demonized", what you are speaking

about in the preceding comment would be in the demonized camp. If you get tricked...who was doing the tricking? So when we are tricked, 2027, we are in a way being controlled at least for that moment by demon(s).

other wise devil possessed is a bad choice of words but how about "evil imaginations"

and where did evil imaginations originally come from 2027?

yes I do not agree with you on who the devil is

The above are not my words, they are your words 2027, I was quoting you.

-- your words WE could go scripture by scripture but unless your willing to asked have Christ show you and put away fleshly research works of the flesh and move forward to receiving things spiritual

Fleshly research? God gave us language and how to use it correctly. This in no way disannuls the Holy Spirit. Often times people

want to hide behind the Holy Spirit, so that they can ignore the so-called "fleshly research", by saying "The Holy Spirit told me...." The Holy Spirit will not

contradict the Word of God.

The answers are in the bible with holy spirit teaching and not in man's made classes no matter who teaches

Using your argument 2027, :biglaugh: unless the Holy Spirit TOLD them so.

you wrote what did I write? You left it out. I went to the original post and you did a cut/paste but I could only wish you would include

more of my words and not just little snippets that can be taken out of context.

if this statement be true there is no free will but we do have free will this is why Christ guides us without controling us

you asked and said we war against imaginations which are images in our mind to love a person or hate a person

imaginations can not be seen and they are not made of dust but they blow in the wind as living water or smoke of fire to say

other wise ideals we have good ones against bad ones

Can you find where I said that, please. We do have to "cast down" our imaginations but sometimes first we need to "cast out" any little

squatters that might be there.'

the year 2027 will be the 2,000 year from the year Chrit left in the air plus

Can you prove the new testament was first wrote in Greek NO because you only have copies but I have the words has they were spoke in the gift of Christ in me

a living witness to help me

Roy, the then world was Hellenized and anyone who travelled, had to know Greek and most likely (since Rome ruled) knew Latin as well plus ttheir own native language. So Yes, the NT was written in the Greek. There is a belief that Matthew may have first been written in Hebrew, but that is just the Gospel of Matthew and not the entire NT.

why cast out one place and cast down another place because cast down from its seat of power move to not be act on replace by a good imaginations

why "cast out" and "cast down"? Because we are talking two different things...Casting out a demon because it is alien to us and yes if left

inside it does control our thinking. When I say this, I do not mean to imply that we become robotic, but the demon whispers to us and most times, most people think it is their own selves talking to theirselves, namely because it has probably been there for so long. "casting down" is for the thoughts and imaginations. Again, sometimes you have to "cast out" first and then begin the process of "casting down."

all thoughts come from our free will either we use our five senses or we reach to receive spiritual knowledge

Yes, Roy and sometimes that "spiritual knowledge" isn't from the Lord Christ nor his Holy Spirit.

some thoughts that come from our five senses are bad others are good but there no devil sending them there just evil people pushing evil and good people sharing good its up to us to pick which thoughts to put in action

I disagree with you...see above.

the verse in question 1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

I said you need to put your quotes in. I do not know what you said and because of that, how are you using my words? I don't have the time to keep going back to the original post. Please cut/paste to save time.

you said I did not insert my own translation into the verse I just look at the meaning to see which other words might work

G4151. pneuma, pnyoo'-mah; from G4154; a current of air, i.e. breath (blast) or a breeze; by anal. or fig. a spirit, i.e. (human) the rational soul, (by impl.) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ's spirit, the Holy Spirit:--ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Comp. G5590.

Why are you using "fleshly research" Roy. I thought earlier you said that I needed to put it away and only let the HS speak. How come you're using it? Hmmm?

so yes the translators pick a word from a list I can pick another word that fits better because they all should work if that the right meaning of the word

Yes, you can pick a word just like the translators do, but you must look at the context of where that verse is placed and not just pick a

word willy nilly because it makes your point, or so you think. When I have translated, there have been times I have labored over which word to choose in English because sometimes the words are so close, yet they have distinct connotations that will change how that verse is understood. Translation work is not a walk in the park by any means.

Do I trust Dale Sides Ministry NO he asked for money right on his web page the word "donations" is there

So? Do you think the airlines just give away "free" tickets for ministers or something? I've yet to have my local grocer tell me that I

can shop for free. You need to get real, Roy. Even Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinth 9 to give to ministers and that they have every right to EXPECT love offerings or DONATIONS.

I trust Paxtucket ministry because he does not ask for money while I do at times wish I had extra to help him he does not asked for it

Now I may be wrong but Paxtucket ministry is to help people who were members of the Way cult while warning the world about the Way cult "The Other Side of the Story"

Dale Sides ministry seems to cost money to buy classes, books, tapes, videos, and etc

I share free the truth as does all who write here there no cost to read my words of prophecy

Okay, but are you travelling the world over? If so, say so. As far as Pawtucket? Hope we mean the same one. Look on your profile page

down at the bottom..."paid subscriptions" and while we are at it, please go to the main page...do you see all of those ADS, Roy. Pawtucket gets paid to run

those ads for Google. So, he's SELLING his web site for [gasp] MONEY! Oh, my God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :nono5: Uhhh, Roy and also go to

the very MAIN PAGE and look on your right hand side about half way down....DONATE!!!! Yikes. AWWWW, Pawtucket, I'm so disappointed. :spy:

Roy, how else can a non-human web page get across to the the surfer and ask for a love offering. Therefore, the generic term of DONATE is used

so all may understand. There is nothing wrong with blatantly asking for money if you're running a ministry. What do you think local pastors are

doing every Sunday when they pass the plate, bucket or hat or whatever?

There no fear in my life but yes things have gave me fear in the past but there all gone now but I still have things I do not trust

Like I do not leave my keys in my car in a mall but you must if your without fear

Roy, there is a difference between fear and just plain old stupidity. The Lord did not say we had to be stupid.

No I did the right thing focus on one men leaves the others open up to fall into bad habits

Christ has been working with me personally I have seem visions of the past and furture

I have a ministry to share the words wrote by the holy person Roy William Perry III known as year2027 free

Christ has called me out for this work

that's wonderful and you keep doing it. You stand before the Lord Jesus only.

Now to you brideofjc you can not walk in the shoes of Dale Side you must make your own path -- I see love within your heart but forget classes, books, tapes, videos, the bible, and others things fleshly but get into hour after hour talking at God open up your heart

I don't walk in the shoes of Dale Sides...He has taught me much and it was the Lord Jesus who brought me to his doorstep, so to speak. Plus, you say forget classes...ok....books....maybe....tapes....maybe....THE BIBLE....I DON'T THINK SO, ROY! Uhhh, Roy, I already do.

Then you will begin to learn more than you ever dream things that can not be wrote because they are above words and after God and Christ have taught you these mysteries they will show you how to teach them

Yes, Roy, and the Lord also led me to seminary so that I could learn Greek, so that no more could people try and fool me by saying

"The Holy Spirit told me this...."

try giving "holy kisses" on this board while sharing about your love for God without loseing your cool

http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/index.php

Roy? Are you JW?

The bible reads do this in

Romans 16:16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

does Dale Sides do it and do you

:) Yes, as a matter of fact, Roy, every time I see Dale, he runs down the aisle of the church and gives me

a big fat bear hug and a kiss. Holy Kiss! He'd give you one too, Roy if you would just let him.

Edited by brideofjc

Hi Nandon!"

I really want you to be delivered of whatever you need to be delivered from!!!!!

What exactly do you need deliverance from?

Is seeking it your idea or is someone telling you that you need it?

Will your deliverance be a free gift of God's love or are there strings attached?

Is the deliverance from a minister of the Lord Jesus Christ or from a hookeypooist? ( That's a brand new word for me based on an old one.) The hookeypooist that acts as a minister is the most difficult to spot.

Not really, Bro Jeff. That's what the Holy Spirit does, He'll point them out for you. He did for me with at least one who was claiming

to be a prophet etc. The man got 10 words out of his mouth and the Holy Spirit shouted at me, "SPIRIT OF DIVINATION!" Let me tell

you....I was dumbfounded. You want to know what the man said?

"I can tell you what you did 20 years ago.

God first

Beloved brideofjc

God loves you my dear friend

I never took any of his classes but from what I saw from the people around here that were let run the classes is fear there a devil spirit if some one does not agree with them

Since I do not know where you live...I couldn't say..

I live in Radcliff Ky and yes we do not know each other but I not here to be judged by you but to share my understanding with you and debate your's

Now I do not dislike Dale Sides but I do not believe his people understand devil spirit field

Hmmm, His people?

yes the people in his ministry who follower his teaching

the people I am talking about have Christ in their heart so devils can not control them they control their self

the people I speak about also have Christ in their heart. As I said, I'm a living testament.

yes we are both living teastaments of Christ in us our lives are to be recorded in the book of life as the word of God when we walk with God's love

While I have a old natural of flesh there is no devil controling me but I might get trick into doing bad I still have free will as do all men

Maybe we should clarify our terms: there is a difference between being "possessed" and "demonized", what you are speaking

about in the preceding comment would be in the demonized camp. If you get tricked...who was doing the tricking? So when we are tricked, 2027, we are in a way being controlled at least for that moment by demon(s).

i am not being lead by devil spirits nor have I ever saw a demonized is not in the bible unless there two Greek words for possessed"

G1139. daimonizomai, dahee-mon-id'-zom-ahee; mid. from G1142; to be exercised by a daemon:--have a (be vexed with, be possessed with) devil (-s).

G5224. huparchonta, hoop-ar'-khon-tah; neut. plur. of pres. part. act. of G5225 as noun; things extent or in hand, i.e. property or possessions:--goods, that which one has, things which (one) possesseth, substance, that hast.

G2192. echo, ekh'-o; (includ. an alt. form scheo, skheh'-o; used in certain tenses only); a prim. verb; to hold (used in very various applications, lit. or fig., direct or remote; such as possession, ability, contiguity, relation or condition):--be (able, X hold, possessed with), accompany, + begin to amend, can (+ -not), X conceive, count, diseased, do, + eat, + enjoy, + fear, following, have, hold, keep, + lack, + go to law, lie, + must needs, + of necessity, + need, next, + recover, + reign, + rest, return, X sick, take for, + tremble, + uncircumcised, use.

G2722. katecho, kat-ekh'-o; from G2596 and G2192; to hold down (fast), in various applications (lit. or fig.):--have, hold (fast), keep (in memory), let, X make toward, possess, retain, seize on, stay, take, withhold.

i see there are more than one word I will look into them but I trust the spirit of Christ in over works of the flesh and all research is works of the flesh but I love to see if things are so

other wise devil possessed is a bad choice of words but how about "evil imaginations"

from taking a outdated word of God and receiving one here and now from the Christ in me the meat of God's words over the milk of God's words

Why hide it we do not agree on this matter it seems you think he can over power Christ in me and then control my free will THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE CAN DO THAT but I can be trick or foolish enought to do wrong been there and will be there again no shame in being human

-- your words WE could go scripture by scripture but unless your willing to asked have Christ show you and put away fleshly research works of the flesh and move forward to receiving things spiritual

Fleshly research? God gave us language and how to use it correctly. This in no way disannuls the Holy Spirit. Often times people

want to hide behind the Holy Spirit, so that they can ignore the so-called "fleshly research", by saying "The Holy Spirit told me...." The Holy Spirit will not

I am not hiding my words are bold without fear but the wriiten word must be tested against the holy spirit because God can not lie but books can be poorly translated

God gave us many languages tongues of sound, tongues of taste, tongues of sight, tongues of smell, tongues of touching, tongues of dreams

the nine of the Old Testament times from outside in and the nine of New Testament times from inside out

I do not ignore fleshly research I just put it in its place under works of the flesh

when you research which eyes do you use your fleshly eyes or your spiritual eyes

if you fleshly research its with your fleshly eyes but if you spirit research (discern of spirits) its your spiritual eyes

The answers are in the bible with holy spirit teaching and not in man's made classes no matter who teaches

Using your argument 2027, :biglaugh: unless the Holy Spirit TOLD them so.

yes all answers come from the spirit guiding us the Christ in us teaching us the bible or any other book of God or not of God

you wrote what did I write? You left it out. I went to the original post and you did a cut/paste but I could only wish you would include

I wrote evil emotions we might let control us like lust, pride, hate, and many more are in the world

but these are ideals which turn into powerful emotions of evil ?? because it is the demon behind those emotions that are being controlled. if we let the fleshly desires rule our actions

what you wrote is in the blue you added "?? because it is the demon behind those emotions that are being controlled." as if you believe in super demons to be emotions and these demons being spiritual creatures but angels are just flesh animals just like part of man is

are you control by natural animal desires are spirit Godly desires

if this statement be true there is no free will but we do have free will this is why Christ guides us without controling us

you asked and said we war against imaginations which are images in our mind to love a person or hate a person

imaginations can not be seen and they are not made of dust but they blow in the wind as living water or smoke of fire to say

other wise ideals we have good ones against bad ones

Can you find where I said that, please. We do have to "cast down" our imaginations but sometimes first we need to "cast out" any little

squatters that might be there.'

It nothing you said but a question I am asking you

are you control by natural animal desires are spirit Godly desires ?

Can you prove the new testament was first wrote in Greek NO because you only have copies but I have the words has they were spoke in the gift of Christ in me

Roy, the then world was Hellenized and anyone who travelled, had to know Greek and most likely (since Rome ruled) knew Latin as well plus ttheir own native language. So Yes, the NT was written in the Greek. There is a belief that Matthew may have first been written in Hebrew, but that is just the Gospel of Matthew and not the entire NT.

note God still talking so part of the New Teastment is still being wrote today by holy men and most likely means nothing just a guess no more than that Look at how differ languages were spoke at the day of pentecost but even your own words you add Latin and Hebrew to books that men put in the New Testament

why cast out one place and cast down another place because cast down from its seat of power move to not be act on replace by a good imaginations

why "cast out" and "cast down"? Because we are talking two different things...Casting out a demon because it is alien to us and yes if left

inside it does control our thinking. When I say this, I do not mean to imply that we become robotic, but the demon whispers to us and most times, most people think it is their own selves talking to theirselves, namely because it has probably been there for so long. "casting down" is for the thoughts and imaginations. Again, sometimes you have to "cast out" first and then begin the process of "casting down."

So you see aliens ok I give you there is life in outer space God, Christ, angels animals, animal food, the dead in Christ and some alive in Christ

And I see not need to fight over "cast out" and "cast down"? because its just small things

all thoughts come from our free will either we use our five senses or we reach to receive spiritual knowledge

Yes, Roy and sometimes that "spiritual knowledge" isn't from the Lord Christ nor his Holy Spirit.

yes some times it comes from God or animals and the list is endless more or less who ever God sends

some thoughts that come from our five senses are bad others are good but there no devil sending them there just evil people pushing evil and good people sharing good its up to us to pick which thoughts to put in action

I disagree with you...see above.

ok you can disagree with me but that does not make either one possessed with any thing we just do not agree no big deal we are both still growing

the verse in question 1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits;(G4151) to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

I said you need to put your quotes in. I do not know what you said and because of that, how are you using my words? I don't have the time to keep going back to the original post. Please cut/paste to save time.

You did not like it that I changed the word spirit with mental disposition but its just another word that can be used for this word "spirit" in Greek read below

you said I did not insert my own translation into the verse I just look at the meaning to see which other words might work

G4151. pneuma, pnyoo'-mah; from G4154; a current of air, i.e. breath (blast) or a breeze; by anal. or fig. a spirit, i.e. (human) the rational soul, (by impl.) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ's spirit, the Holy Spirit:--ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Comp. G5590.

Why are you using "fleshly research" Roy. I thought earlier you said that I needed to put it away and only let the HS speak. How come you're using it? Hmmm?

to teach the above in a way you might understand but yes the holy spirit is easier but even when Christ teaches me I still want to know to to share it with people who think like you do -- I am not into pushing you into change I just like to share as I look inside the box, outside the box, and within the lines that draw the box

so yes the translators pick a word from a list I can pick another word that fits better because they all should work if that the right meaning of the word

Yes, you can pick a word just like the translators do, but you must look at the context of where that verse is placed and not just pick a

word willy nilly because it makes your point, or so you think. When I have translated, there have been times I have labored over which word to choose in English because sometimes the words are so close, yet they have distinct connotations that will change how that verse is understood. Translation work is not a walk in the park by any means.

I look at many context the context of the verse, chapter, book, all books in the bible, all books outside the bible, the holy spirit, and then there What can be understood fleshly, what can be understand spiritual, then as a Jew, Gentile, and a Church of God

you see context is big no small thing but that Wayish thing but from God because God tells us the holy spirit will teach us

Matt 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

other wise Simon Barjona received knowledge spiritualy which is how we are to receive truth which we use to check the books of old for translation errors or just plan words changing their meaning from time

Do I trust Dale Sides Ministry NO he asked for money right on his web page the word "donations" is there

So? Do you think the airlines just give away "free" tickets for ministers or something? I've yet to have my local grocer tell me that I

can shop for free. You need to get real, Roy. We are not talking about Air lines or a grocer but the word of God

look at Acts 8

Acts 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

this men had Christ in him hope of glory he understood how to trick people with works of the flesh

Acts 8:18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

if its wrong to buy God's power of holy spirit the power being what to teach to help people receive God's love then its wrong to sale it

you need to get real WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GIFT OF CHIRST NOT A BUSSINESS to make money as I see on his web page

Even Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinth 9 to give to ministers and that they have every right to EXPECT love offerings or DONATIONS.

No were have I read were Apostle Paul took money for teaching or sold the books he wrote for money

Matt 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

The tithe is dead and a small part of the Law that Jesus was the end of

Hebews 7 calls the tithe a carmal law

but yes people gave from time to time but not because is was their duty but because of love to move the truth and not so a man can get rich

the money was divided to help every one's needs not just one

Dale Sides Web site http://lmci.org/partners.cfm

Liberating Partners commit regularly to:

• Cover us in prayer as we continue to liberate the captives
  • Financially support us so we can minister without distraction
  • Offer volunteer services where applicable
  • Give constructive feedback and encouragement

Financially support us Dale and his family and a few others

I trust Paxtucket ministry because he does not ask for money while I do at times wish I had extra to help him he does not asked for it

Now I may be wrong but Paxtucket ministry is to help people who were members of the Way cult while warning the world about the Way cult "The Other Side of the Story"

Dale Sides ministry seems to cost money to buy classes, books, tapes, videos, and etc

I share free the truth as does all who write here there no cost to read my words of prophecy

Okay, but are you travelling the world over? If so, say so. As far as Pawtucket? Hope we mean the same one. Look on your profile page

down at the bottom..."paid subscriptions" and while we are at it, please go to the main page...do you see all of those ADS, Roy. Pawtucket gets paid to run

those ads for Google. So, he's SELLING his web site for [gasp] MONEY! Oh, my God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :nono5: Uhhh, Roy and also go to

the very MAIN PAGE and look on your right hand side about half way down....DONATE!!!! Yikes. AWWWW, Pawtucket, I'm so disappointed. :spy:

Pawtucket has never asked me for one penny and yes there are ADS to pay so me and you do not have too because as big as this site is it cost money plus Pawtucket has never called this a ministry while I have

Yes you can Donate but that came after people asked for a way to help you do not have to give money I never have

Roy, how else can a non-human web page get across to the the surfer and ask for a love offering. Therefore, the generic term of DONATE is used

so all may understand. There is nothing wrong with blatantly asking for money if you're running a ministry. What do you think local pastors are

doing every Sunday when they pass the plate, bucket or hat or whatever?

Ministry should be free because once money comes its a bussiness -- Looks like we disagree here but why do you think Jesus turn over those money tables

There no fear in my life but yes things have gave me fear in the past but there all gone now but I still have things I do not trust

Like I do not leave my keys in my car in a mall but you must if your without fear

Roy, there is a difference between fear and just plain old stupidity. The Lord did not say we had to be stupid.

I see none fear is fear and I have had fears to overcome I do not all ways lock my house to go to the Dollor Store or Good Will but I do look around and asked God about it

My real name is Roy William Perry III but this is just me and yes there are people I do not trust and if I will be gone for than 15 minutes I lock the house

No I did the right thing focus on one men leaves the others open up to fall into bad habits

Christ has been working with me personally I have seem visions of the past and furture

I have a ministry to share the words wrote by the holy person Roy William Perry III known as year2027 free

Christ has called me out for this work

that's wonderful and you keep doing it. You stand before the Lord Jesus only.

Yes we can agree here

Now to you brideofjc you can not walk in the shoes of Dale Side you must make your own path -- I see love within your heart but forget classes, books, tapes, videos, the bible, and others things fleshly but get into hour after hour talking at God open up your heart

I don't walk in the shoes of Dale Sides...He has taught me much and it was the Lord Jesus who brought me to his doorstep, so to speak. Plus, you say forget classes...ok....books....maybe....tapes....maybe....THE BIBLE....I DON'T THINK SO, ROY! Uhhh, Roy, I already do.

I am glad you walk in your own shoes -- Yes I have learnt from Dale Sides too but I really begin to learn when I let Christ teach me personally - yes forget them for a time and only talk to God then use then to find questions to asked God and Christ

Then you will begin to learn more than you ever dream things that can not be wrote because they are above words and after God and Christ have taught you these mysteries they will show you how to teach them

Yes, Roy, and the Lord also led me to seminary so that I could learn Greek, so that no more could people try and fool me by saying

I am not trying to fool you but I do not use Greek alot but glad you have studied it but like I said before Greek may not be the right language the books were first wrote but they were received by the holy spirit which does not change

try giving "holy kisses" on this board while sharing about your love for God without loseing your cool

http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/index.php

Roy? Are you JW?

The bible reads do this in

No I never was I was kict out of the Way in the 90's but I go there because I love to help I am on more than 20 boards Dale's was my first this was my second

Romans 16:16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

does Dale Sides do it and do you

:) Yes, as a matter of fact, Roy, every time I see Dale, he runs down the aisle of the church and gives me

a big fat bear hug and a kiss. Holy Kiss! He'd give you one too, Roy if you would just let him.

That is good I like hearing that but I am not ready for personal kisses its easier to blow them but personal hugs I can deal with

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

i am not being lead by devil spirits nor have I ever saw a demonized is not in the bible unless there two Greek words for possessed"

G1139. daimonizomai, dahee-mon-id'-zom-ahee; mid. from G1142; to be exercised by a daemon:--have a (be vexed with, be possessed with) devil (-s).

The word for demonized is taken almost directly from the Greek Roy.

i see there are more than one word I will look into them but I trust the spirit of Christ in over works of the flesh and all research is works of the flesh but I love to see if things are so

possessed is the poorer of the two words.

from taking a outdated word of God and receiving one here and now from the Christ in me the meat of God's words over the milk of God's words

OUTDATED? God's Word lives and abides forever. It is never outdated per se. He may give you new revelation that adds to what He

has already given, but it doesn't negate that which He just said.

Why hide it we do not agree on this matter it seems you think he can over power Christ in me and then control my free will THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE CAN DO THAT but I can be trick or foolish enought to do wrong been there and will be there again no shame in being human

No, Roy, I never said that the devil/demons can over power Christ or the Christ in us...unless you let them through your choice of choosing

to not obey the Word of God. Please do not say that you never do...if you're still living in your flesh body, you do even as I sometimes also do. If you came in with them already they're not gonna leave...or if you later on leave your door open, they will come in and kick their shoes off and stay awhile.

I am not hiding my words are bold without fear but the wriiten word must be tested against the holy spirit because God can not lie but books can be poorly translated

The Word of God will never be contradicted by the Holy Spirit, for He has been sent by THE LIVING WORD, and doesn't speak anything

except what has been given to him.

when you research which eyes do you use your fleshly eyes or your spiritual eyes

I use both Roy.

I wrote evil emotions we might let control us like lust, pride, hate, and many more are in the world

but these are ideals which turn into powerful emotions of evil ?? because it is the demon behind those emotions that are being controlled. if we let the fleshly desires rule our actions

what you wrote is in the blue you added "?? because it is the demon behind those emotions that are being controlled." as if you believe in super demons to be emotions and these demons being spiritual creatures but angels are just flesh animals just like part of man is

No, I do not believe in "super demons" [your words], for the Lord Jesus Christ is far above all principalities, etc. But your emotions can

be "tweaked" sometimes by demons. They will use your emotions to cause you to sin with your lips for example.

Tthe spiritual ideal would be to be yielded to the Holy Spirit at all times, but until we are changed, Roy, you also are controlled by

your flesh when you let it rule.

I do believe that when you see the word "control" you are thinking "robotic" which I do not. I am yielded to Christ, but when I

don't, it's mighty funny how the Lord Christ still seems to CONTROL the situation and lead me where He wanted me all along :rolleyes:

YES! We have thousands of papyrii fragments.

note God still talking so part of the New Teastment is still being wrote today by holy men and most likely means nothing just a guess no more than that Look at how differ languages were spoke at the day of pentecost but even your own words you add Latin and Hebrew to books that men put in the New Testament

I doubt very highly if there will ever be a Gospel of Roy; I'm being facetious.

So you see aliens ok I give you there is life in outer space God, Christ, angels animals, animal food, the dead in Christ and some alive in Christ

Not aliens as apparently you are thinking of, i.e. UFO's etc. I do not believe in such things. When I use the word "alien" in the above

statement, I mean that it is foreign to us.

And I see not need to fight over "cast out" and "cast down"? because its just small things

I'm not fighting...they are two different things.

yes some times it comes from God or animals and the list is endless more or less who ever God sends

I see nowhere in the Word of God that tells us we will get spiritual knowledge from "animals" and please do not cite Balaam

and his donkey. I think God used Balaam's donkey to show Balaam that even a dumb foot could hear HIM.

the verse in question 1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits;(G4151) to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

to teach the above in a way you might understand but yes the holy spirit is easier but even when Christ teaches me I still want to know to to share it with people who think like you do -- I am not into pushing you into change I just like to share as I look inside the box, outside the box, and within the lines that draw the box

Would that be people who will never be pushed around again by people who wish to manipulate the Word of God?

I look at many context the context of the verse, chapter, book, all books in the bible, all books outside the bible, the holy spirit, and then there What can be understood fleshly, what can be understand spiritual, then as a Jew, Gentile, and a Church of God

You must spend an awful lot of time doing fleshly research, then dear brother.

you see context is big no small thing but that Wayish thing but from God because God tells us the holy spirit will teach us

Yes, indeed. But that doesn't preclude that we shouldn't do our research.

can shop for free. You need to get real, Roy. We are not talking about Air lines or a grocer but the word of God

look at Acts 8

Acts 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

this men had Christ in him hope of glory he understood how to trick people with works of the flesh

Acts 8:18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

if its wrong to buy God's power of holy spirit the power being what to teach to help people receive God's love then its wrong to sale it

you need to get real WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GIFT OF CHIRST NOT A BUSSINESS to make money as I see on his web page

You are taking a passage of Scripture and using it to substantiate an idea that no one is thinking. Simon was trying to BUY

the power of the Holy Spirit...the APOSTLES weren't SELLING IT. That's a whole different setting and isn't valid. Dale Sides doesn't encourage

anyone to offer him money so that he can confer the power of the Hs upon them. Puhleez!

Even Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinth 9 to give to ministers and that they have every right to EXPECT love offerings or DONATIONS.

No were have I read were Apostle Paul took money for teaching or sold the books he wrote for money

There's a very good chance that Paul was already wealthy. If he studied at Gamaliel's feet, brother, his family had power and money. Farmers and fisherman didn't go to Jerusalem to study the Scriptures.

Matt 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

When has GIVING ever gone out of style or died? God had to put the Jews under law until they understood the concept of giving.

Technically, we should be able to trust God even more than 10%.

but yes people gave from time to time but not because is was their duty but because of love to move the truth and not so a man can get rich

Cover us in prayer as we continue to liberate the captives

Financially support us so we can minister without distraction

Offer volunteer services where applicable

Give constructive feedback and encouragement

SOOO? Who is getting rich? Read 1 Cor 9, Roy..."Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that is treading out the corn..."

Dale has never charged for his classes, they are on the basis of a love offering for his time. As far as materials....yes...they do

have a charge...it cost money to print, publish, record, buy supplies. Where do you think this money will come from? I put my teachings on CD...

the supply house didn't send them for free to me because I'm a minister.

Are you travelling the world over, Roy?

those ads for Google. So, he's SELLING his web site for [gasp] MONEY! Oh, my God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Uhhh, Roy and also go to

the very MAIN PAGE and look on your right hand side about half way down....DONATE!!!! Yikes. AWWWW, Pawtucket, I'm so disappointed.

Pawtucket has never asked me for one penny and yes there are ADS to pay so me and you do not have too because as big as this site is it cost money plus Pawtucket has never called this a ministry while I have

Yes you can Donate but that came after people asked for a way to help you do not have to give money I never have

It is still a QUIET ASKING FOR MONEY! Maybe Pawtucket doesn't send you emails asking for it, neither does Dale; there is nothing

wrong with asking, either quietly or loudly.

Ministry should be free because once money comes its a bussiness -- Looks like we disagree here but why do you think Jesus turn over those money tables

Jesus also had an ACCOUNTANT who kept the money bag, i.e. Judas. What do you think he was stealing, Roy...chocolate chip cookies.

I am not trying to fool you but I do not use Greek alot but glad you have studied it but like I said before Greek may not be the right language the books were first wrote but they were received by the holy spirit which does not change

Since God has seen fit to preserve these GREEK papyrii's, I'll stick with those as being the ones that God had them originally written in.

God first

Beloved brideofjc

God loves you my dear friend

I see we are going around and around again but are we getting anywhere at all

it does not look that way but I will try some more then some heart to you

The word for demonized is taken almost directly from the Greek Roy.

I not that deep into Greek anymore and yes I got a CD on how to learn Greek but it not about that for me

possessed is the poorer of the two words.

I am not reading God's word to study words but to build close-ness

OUTDATED? God's Word lives and abides forever. It is never outdated per se. He may give you new revelation that adds to what He

has already given, but it doesn't negate that which He just said.

yes with God time has no value but the bible was wrote to Romans, Thessalonians, and so of the time they lived while we can learn from it We need live living words from God - My life is a living word of God when I walk in God's love

No, Roy, I never said that the devil/demons can over power Christ or the Christ in us...unless you let them through your choice of choosing

to not obey the Word of God. Please do not say that you never do...if you're still living in your flesh body, you do even as I sometimes also do. If you came in with them already they're not gonna leave...or if you later on leave your door open, they will come in and kick their shoes off and stay awhile.

Control is control but you think you change the meaning by adding "if you let them" I have complete control over my self Its not about obeying God's word but its about walking in God's love When people do wrong they know what their doing is wrong but you believe as you think best

The Word of God will never be contradicted by the Holy Spirit, for He has been sent by THE LIVING WORD, and doesn't speak anything

except what has been given to him.

sorry but you have it backwards or Waylish The gift of holy spirit is live but the written word was wrote down given people time to edit it - If the word of God was as great as you make it there be no need to research it

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

other wise by the holy spirit you can not lie but books can be edit or poorly translated

I use both Roy.

are you sure because it sounds like from your words that you worship research

No, I do not believe in "super demons" [your words], for the Lord Jesus Christ is far above all principalities, etc. But your emotions can

be "tweaked" sometimes by demons. They will use your emotions to cause you to sin with your lips for example.

spiritually nothing can be "tweaked" because its the seed of Christ in me by my knowledge of Christ that I trusted as fact

Tthe spiritual ideal would be to be yielded to the Holy Spirit at all times, but until we are changed, Roy, you also are controlled by

your flesh when you let it rule.

yes we can walk as we desire but there no outside control there

I do believe that when you see the word "control" you are thinking "robotic" which I do not. I am yielded to Christ, but when I

don't, it's mighty funny how the Lord Christ still seems to CONTROL the situation and lead me where He wanted me all along :rolleyes:

yes control means like you become a robot -- I am called to Christ and its love that brings me and keeps me coming - I could say Christ send you here so I could help you but you came here because you found this place and yes Christ would love it if we would go only were we can learn but that not fellowship with each other while we can learn from anyone

YES! We have thousands of papyrii fragments.

we can have 1,000,000,000,000 Greek fragments but until we have the first one wrote we have nothing

I doubt very highly if there will ever be a Gospel of Roy; I'm being facetious.

Guess what there is becaise number one I am a living epistle

2 Corinthians 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

but not just that from the year 2003 I have been coping down the words of prophecy I have received and you can read them free here or on my web page

http://www.freewebs.com/year2027/

Not aliens as apparently you are thinking of, i.e. UFO's etc. I do not believe in such things. When I use the word "alien" in the above

statement, I mean that it is foreign to us.

I know the Wayish teaching but if you mean alien to you that could be a big list if your eyes are not wide open

I'm not fighting...they are two different things.

I see both words can point the same direction I could use cast out to mean move out from the top or I could say cast down to mean move down from the top but its just a play on understanding either way but that why I just ask the Christ in me

I see nowhere in the Word of God that tells us we will get spiritual knowledge from "animals" and please do not cite Balaam

and his donkey. I think God used Balaam's donkey to show Balaam that even a dumb foot could hear HIM.

why you all ready know one but the list is endless like the uses of animals of stars, dust, natural, and more

Would that be people who will never be pushed around again by people who wish to manipulate the Word of God?

no one is pushing you around we are just friendly debating

You must spend an awful lot of time doing fleshly research, then dear brother.

yes I have in the past read 10,000 plus verses on one word but today I cut the work out by letting the holy spirit help me

Yes, indeed. But that doesn't preclude that we shouldn't do our research.

I not saying not to research just saying research will only go so far it will only show face value but there is a lot more

look at Acts 8

You are taking a passage of Scripture and using it to substantiate an idea that no one is thinking. Simon was trying to BUY

the power of the Holy Spirit...the APOSTLES weren't SELLING IT. That's a whole different setting and isn't valid. Dale Sides doesn't encourage

anyone to offer him money so that he can confer the power of the Hs upon them. Puhleez!

so you say but why did Jesus get upset about people just trying to make a living at the tables he turn over

John 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

were these poor men not just trying to make a living -- Give me a break these men were wrong and so is Dale Sides

There's a very good chance that Paul was already wealthy. If he studied at Gamaliel's feet, brother, his family had power and money. Farmers and fisherman didn't go to Jerusalem to study the Scriptures.

Now you are guessing and hoping for a way out of this -- He went to jail -- look even today rich people can buy their way out of jail on small things but lets not guess either way it just does no matter

I do not have a lot of money but I am not begging

When has GIVING ever gone out of style or died? God had to put the Jews under law until they understood the concept of giving.

Technically, we should be able to trust God even more than 10%.

the tithe had nothing to do with teaching the concept of giving but to pay for the ones who took care of the temple but today I am the temple as you are

The tithe is dead but people can give if they want to but I not going to pay a price that Christ has done payed for

Cover us in prayer as we continue to liberate the captives

Financially support us so we can minister without distraction

Offer volunteer services where applicable

Give constructive feedback and encouragement

SOOO? Who is getting rich? Read 1 Cor 9, Roy..."Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that is treading out the corn..."

some one is getting rich at $200.00 a class -- why not post it on Utube for people to watch free that would help more people or does he only help the ones who pay first

Dale has never charged for his classes, they are on the basis of a love offering for his time. As far as materials....yes...they do

have a charge...it cost money to print, publish, record, buy supplies. Where do you think this money will come from? I put my teachings on CD...

the supply house didn't send them for free to me because I'm a minister.

a love offering is money but I will send him one penny to see if he will send me his class just to see if its realy free he could put them on web pages for free using many forms GET REAL

Are you travelling the world over, Roy?

yes the inter net is world wide I got friends all over the world I am on more than 20 boards sharing and people come from many places to read my words God as blessed me with but its about one person at a time

those ads for Google. So, he's SELLING his web site for [gasp] MONEY! Oh, my God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Uhhh, Roy and also go to

the very MAIN PAGE and look on your right hand side about half way down....DONATE!!!! Yikes. AWWWW, Pawtucket, I'm so disappointed.

It is still a QUIET ASKING FOR MONEY! Maybe Pawtucket doesn't send you emails asking for it, neither does Dale; there is nothing

wrong with asking, either quietly or loudly.

Its not a Ministry page either but there is a lot wrong with saleing what is free to get money

Jesus also had an ACCOUNTANT who kept the money bag, i.e. Judas. What do you think he was stealing, Roy...chocolate chip cookies.

To buy the food for the group Does not some one in your family take care of the needs of your house

Since God has seen fit to preserve these GREEK papyrii's, I'll stick with those as being the ones that God had them originally written in.

I have the original word of God written in the heart of Christ all I need to do is ask

brideofjc enough of this endless debate lets move from seeing who is king of the hill and begin fellowshiping with each other Guess what I love you and care about your well fare

Its seems like you worship your understanding of Greek by the research you do but friend that only gives a outward picture of God's words Why not walk inside the heart of the book your reading

here something for you to think on the household of God is not a bussiness but its a family so does Dale Sides charge his wife a love offering of money before he will share his heart with her

Sorry but a ministry needs to be ran as a family not a bussiness and anyone who runs it like a bussiness is wrong

Why did you leave the Way Ministry in the first place if its ok to take your money for becoming your friend I am your friend and it cost you nothing you do not even have to like me back

that is the way family works and family is based on love not money get peaceful and just enjoy God's great love

It sadens me that a person like you with so must to give has enter the box of research and Greek which this box seems to be in the BOX OF DALE SIDES CULT LIKE MINISTRY

think outside the box that which over rides fleshly logic spiritual logic because by God all things are possible

did I read that Dale Sides got you to believe you had a Prophet devil spirit what a lie from the pit of lies The first time you posted here I feel like you had the ministry of a Prophet

but no matter what if you have it God will work on your heart until you face it one way or another gift ministry are alive and well as the word of God is being wrote today

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hey nandon - have you found out the who, what and where on all of this? Reading, I was curious what you were being invited to.

If I had to describe a good approach to "healing and deliverance" from a Christian standpoint it would be a hmmm..."holistic" approach, where the basics of Christ, the bible and close supportive relationships with others is emphasized. I kinda reject specific methodologies being applied where there are procedures and steps someone walks another through.

Maybe it does "work" well for some people. That just tells me it worked well for them, at that time. They're happy. Good.

I've read some stuff about "devil spirit" possession that's so general and mushy I could never accept it or give it any credence, where stuff is stated "fiat", and everything from bad diet to smoking to tattoos to bad language is considered "spirit possession" and for no other reason than somebody says so.

People can mean well but that doesn't mean you have to go along to get along. Keep your head about you and be as responsible for yourself as you can. I would definitely advise against revealing intimate details of your life to someone you don't really know and completely trust. (and that story about the person that said they could tell someone "what they did 20 years ago" - that's easy. It's what you're going to do tomorrow that's hard to predict. :wink2: Much easier to suggest....ya gotta watch some of these people.)

That's not a "trust issue", so if you feel that way don't feel bad - it's just common sense. :) Plus, if you don't feel like you've got a whole sack of problems to get divined out it's kind of a drag to have someone finding them by dragging you into a sesson of find-and-tell. It just seems kind of weird to me, artificial. Can't quite articulate it, but weird.

I think it is people who want to somhow make sure they "know God" so they perform for the people.

If a person says Im delivered then everyone looks good but most of all the person who did the performing. Jesus never advertised really the folks just came to him and not always thinking he was on a good track, they complained when John died, the woman caught in adultery didnt know what would happen next Jesus just happened to have been there when she was running form the crowd. Some did seek this Jesus like the guy who fell through the roof trying to get to him, the bottom line is I do not think people are mini Christs in the flesh competing for His throne. but some take that stance from the scripture I can do all things through HIM (hello HIM) and greater deeds can we do etc... the greater deed I believe is we can Now live in eternity not we can out perform the living Saviour of mankind.

People sometimes think if i have holy spirit I can disount my sins. People also think if I sin I must discount any goodness from God to me.

I think both thoughts are not in the least anything to do with Gods will that all people are whole and well and blessed.

im supposed to write down anything in my past that i can remember that bothered me, then talk about them in the "healing and deliverence" session, then god will show me what spirits are operating in me (because the situations that bothered me in the past are how the spirits moved in)

Kinda sounds like "Sigmund Freud meets Ernest Angley" :blink: .

Never saw that movie myself, but it doesn't sound very interesting. Maybe just tell all the intrusive, manipulative jerkoffs to take a hike? I know I would. At least NOW I would. Not so sure what I mighta done when a was a younger man.

My advice? Just live your life. Do your best, live openly and honestly, and tell all the do-gooder "spiritual" meatheads to sell their soap elsewheres. They'll run yer life as much as you let. Don't give 'em that chance...

I was told by the BC to never ever write anything down!!

Patterns do develope in our thinking and maybe by writing down what "bothers" you you can see how you think.

Then you can change your thinking. Like I feel depressed when this happened so I sought comfort in this , and a pattern will develope of how you cope.

this is not a unknown cosmic answer to problems in life it is how healthy people process issues and perform problem solving.

the problem i have with these types of groups is.. who are they? What are their solutions and must you abide by their answer?

all of that can get frightening and turn out just as wrong for you as the "devil spirit".

Professional conseling has checks and balance and really has no motive other than skill sets that have been able to help others.

the motive is money and helps that provide a service to another. What is this groups motive? whom

Hi Nandon,

I hope your thread here is fruitful for you. I will not get involved in the part of the discussion that is about the merits or demerits of certain ministers because I don't know anything about them personally.

I believe that Christains are able to seek deliverance from the Lord in any category that we're weak in, but I don't condemn people for needing deliverance. I believe Christains are able to walk in all nine of the manifestations of the spirit. I believe that a lot of what's billed as God's spirit in action is in fact misleading or even perhaps fraud.

The very best of what I remember from the old days is a steadfast reliance and love for God along with a rejection of the glory going to the minister. I remember hearing stories of a man who gave up a healing ministry because he felt that the focus should be on God's Word and deliverance from God, not from the man.

It is not an easy topic, but ultimately when God moves we can recieve our deliverance as simply as any child who lets his parent bandage a wound.

I hope you're encouraged by this.

good advice george, pond and socks

this thread has been great. this whole g-spot / waydale stuff has meant the world to me!

the best part about all this is, im really studying bible for myself, not for a group right now.

haven't even read a bible since i left TWI... now im reading philipeans and romans and all that stuff...

im pretty happy about that at least!

• 2 weeks later...

i did the healing and deliverance.

it was mellow and peaceful.

i wasn't asked to write anything down, or reveal anything.

we prayed... i was asked if there were any unresolved issues in my past, and if so i was asked what the issue was, not what actually happened but how it affected me... for example, i said that something happened in my life that caused me to not trust... we then prayed for God to show me the truth... god showed me that i had no reason to feel that way.

i also had to deal with rejection, we prayed and god showed me the truth for that situation as well.

it was simple prayer, focused on anything that was bothering me.

it was fun and easy, very simple. I didn't feel like they were digging for anything. I was told that i can do this on my own, and that i should learn how to do it on my own.

i have a list of what to do, i'll post it when i find it... lost it already lol

Nandon, it sounds like Neil Anderson's Beta Class based on his 2 books The Bondage Breaker and Overcoming the Darkness from Freedom in Christ Ministries in Knoxville,TN. Joyce Myers and T D Jakes among others teach similar to Walter Cummins Renewed Mind and Adverary classes, plus what was supposed to be taught in the Advanced Class. Nicky Gumbel in one of the sessions of his Alpha Class talks about healing.

I have some friends in Deleware that got involved with a man named Dale Sides (I think that's his last name - sounds like it anyway). She went to him to cast out demons. Healing and Deliverence is what she said. Cigarette demons, to be specific. The exorcism apparently was a hit, she no longer smokes. But the thing is, she has to go for touch-ups. Every few months or so, the demon has to be ejected again.

I think this is so dangerous I can't even speak. God wants us healed from illness. He wants us delivered. But sickness was set in motion at the fall - It's called death. Every ache and pain leads to the first death. Sure, we can be healthy - Take vitamins, run. Take care of yourself. I think the biggest way to get healed physically is to make a concerted effort to not sin. That is our protection. Trying to live as holy a life as we can. There are 10 rules - we all know them. If we try to live by them, we might not be so sick all the time. Sin brings death - and I believe active and willful sin brings ilness.

"Sin is the transgression (breaking) of the law' - John wrote that. In one of his epistles. God wants us to have an abundant life, right? Abundant means: "above the common one" Well, what type of life is above the common one? We all are alive, right? I think it means to live again, in our new bodies. Not in this life - This life is the common one. And how do we do that? Endure till the end, then we will be saved. Just obey Him. See if you can keep the 10 commandments for 7 days. I say 7 days because of the Sabbath. Nevermind what we have been taght, just try it. It's good. Afterward you will feel wonderful. And don't lie. Don't steal anything, or bear false witness. Don't commit adultery, or think about sexual immorality. Stop saying God does things you can't prove in the Bible (take His name in vain - That's in Zechariah, by the way - the practical application of it).

If you do this, you may very well get some healing and deliverance.

Rachel

a cigerette demon?

Did you know that before Newton published his Principia many people believed the cause of the earth's rotation was angels flapping their wings?

Are we to believe that the demonstrable chemical interactions that cause a physical body to become dependent on a substance is purely the work of invisible malfactors?

Did you know that before Newton published his Principia many people believed the cause of the earth's rotation was angels flapping their wings?

Are we to believe that the demonstrable chemical interactions that cause a physical body to become dependent on a substance is purely the work of invisible malfactors?

LOL

when you look at it like that it ALL seems like B/S

funny