GreaseSpot Cafe

My "new" truck i got in October last year

danteh1

I thought that everyone might like to see a pic of my new "play toy" that I got last October.

It's a 1995 Dodge Dakota SLT, rear wheal drive, 318 Magnum V8 motor. Power Stearing. power brakes, power door locks and windows and a AM-FM cassette radio, and a bed liner to boot. Got it for $3500 with just a few miles over 100,000.

put the img brackets in front of and after the url of your photo.

Like this ----

[img=www.mydodgetruck, etc.,etc.,etc.jpg]

Hope that helps. :)

PS -- I have a 1987 4 X 4 Dakota with (only) 85,000 miles on the engine;

and a new tranny (2 years old). I'm looking to put BIG tires on it,

and raising it up by a good 3 to 5 inches. Somethings just make sense!! ;)

Edited by dmiller

Thanks a Million Shellon.

Have the Blue Plate Steak special off the GS menu for the help.

Don't know why it wouldn't post, course i was using the attachment upload feature when you post a reply.

Maybee the pics I take on my new digital camera are too big for the upload size.

but thanks again shellon.

We had a 1998 Dodge Dakota that we liked very much. It had the smaller of the two magnum V6 engines they were using at that time, but still got decent milage. It met its end when a 10 point whitetail buck jumped in front of it. That was the end of both of them, unfortunately.

WG

Hey Danteh, I hear they want to revoke your WOW pin because the car you drive doesn't have enough rust to qualify for a WOWmobile. :biglaugh:

Of course, giving 20% will open up the floodgates for you to get it back.... :evildenk:

*Enjoy the truck!*

Hey Danteh, I hear they want to revoke your WOW pin because the car you drive doesn't have enough rust to qualify for a WOWmobile. :biglaugh:

Of course, giving 20% will open up the floodgates for you to get it back.... :evildenk:

*Enjoy the truck!*

I gave up my WOW status a long time ago, like right after I left.

And as far as them getting 'ANY' money from me would be like wishing in one hand and s***ing in the other hand.

Would like to see them giving back the time that I spent on the WOW field and the money I could have made during that time. But I know it would be like spitting into the wind and LCM did enough for all of us.

1 thing that I forgot to add about the truck is that it is Ported Fuel Injected