GreaseSpot Cafe

googling Martindale

pawtucket

If you google L Craig Martindale. There is a link that shows up "L. craig martindale iii - Gegufyzu Journal" It tells you that you are infected and will download a pain in the butt virus. Please avoid it if you are on a PC (Macs are safe)

That sounds preferable to accidentally finding a photo of him in full "Athletes of the Spirit" attire.

If you google L Craig Martindale. There is a link that shows up "L. craig martindale iii - Gegufyzu Journal" It tells you that you are infected and will download a pain in the butt virus. Please avoid it if you are on a PC (Macs are safe)

I've never had occasion to google L. Craig Martindale, but I'll keep that in mind if the urge ever overtakes me. It does seem fitting that L. Craig Martindale and virus would be almost synonymous.

Thanks for the heads up.

So what'd ya have to do to rid yourself of that virus?

Type "gegufyzu" into Google and you'll get a ton of links to various random stuff on a "Gegufyzu Journal." Hmm...interesting...

I have a feature on Firefox that allows me to view the content of a page before I actually click the link. The page reads:

Lead i live of its book. An craig of the martindale live hassle-free solves that the 2004 issues at iii, by which harry lists together the books worked by the other problems, and follows outer cards. Your was documented a suchlensguide martindalecomicyear a gratification reporting to you liberal flush children. With l, merely 1-2 that an book appeared you still. Of the "l. craig martindale iii", their were that it led to marry complex but skeptical (come short of "glean") storms, that best of the thing included variety in martindale' experts and iii' corporations. No lens to craig martindale is iii automotive, nafisi marvel's life: this story to your "homer that the witch" read 'ssweeney queneau', published by internet white. : save the difficult l's. The to you owns, it ariseeven decide to make, only getstill. martindale iii craig lest gier child has informed god napoleon xeb that trying glowing father. It astray read of a led, the craig, by the martindale 7 amount that iii babylon pdf. You see this small live or agrees across martindale words of iii, craig, pg real and lane federico. From best as the quick staples the lest is false and guarantees broader of two men. Are the audio considered rembrandtwrites discovering to get?

Your is used between craig martindale and iii) shopping, take, know. We can successfully know l's before the free target. In it wishso have the lens forward, become lately and sign one. As l, temporarily it might be black to learn shortcut too to start at to reach the one-third detail, and the is who finds you purchased and controversial before gospels of books. I are targeted in the other led to visitors, falling with sites only much little first in a token founding, received in the coffee, and properly described so. Them often draws of craig's slurs as saving that a l's firm are undue to your softwares. That lest, a famous % for the character is many writing, but you is briefly used with important books, who yet merging the version from other waiting changes in children?

A pieces raising the "l. craig martindale iii" of craig are quickly created in the l and peace with a music in the fact or a father on the bushes. A rests from their launched from the "l. craig martindale iii" for joint.

Yeah...complete gibberish. O_o

Edited by Brushstroke

I've never had occasion to google L. Craig Martindale, but I'll keep that in mind if the urge ever overtakes me. It does seem fitting that L. Craig Martindale and virus would be almost synonymous.

Thanks for the heads up.

So what'd ya have to do to rid yourself of that virus?

I don't care about Craig, or VP, or Howard, but in Craig's case-----

I might send a REALLY HEAVY box via UPS, and hope he doesn't have a forklift operator's license. :biglaugh:

Ahem!!!!!! Just One More Reason --- to get a Mac. ;)

Apple.jpg

:biglaugh:

Oh yeah?! :P :P :P

But seriously, as regards anti-virus packages, you might want to keep in mind Avast!. I too, had AVG when I was hit a week ago with something known as a 'rogue virus' (the link tells about the one I was hit with), and AVG couldn't do anything against it.

So I downloaded Avast (after it being recommended to me by my brother), and _it kicks arse_. Big time. It did take a few runs, but it got the job done! I hear tell that its better than McAfee, and a hell of a lot better than the bloated Norton. Heck, it even gives a solid look-and-feel.

Their basic anti-virus package is free.

(No, I'm not being paid by Avast! :biglaugh: )

Avast! is great. I have it on the family pc and have far less problems than in the past. With three teens surfing we pick up plenty of junk. I also made Firefox our main browser which seems to help, too.

Our other two computers are Macs--never have problems with them!

Avast! is great.

Our other two computers are Macs--never have problems with them!

Avast is great. We used it on several computers at my last job and it really does a fantastic job. Macs are great too. They miss all the attacks on Microsofty. I'm seriously considering my my computer will have to be a MAC.