GreaseSpot Cafe

Robert Moynihan

mchud11

I met Bob at a TWI Family Camp in OHIO..I was there for the Intermediate Class. And he impressed me as being a professional, that is, in my part time job, working for a Doctor in a medical clinic, at my age, I had really met few people who were professionals, like suit and tie, look neat and nice and so on. Bob came across as a real person, great man, leader, the works. I talked to him a few times over the first 3 or 4 years I was associated with TWI...and then the separation of many years....and oh, some 7, maybe 10 years ago, I called HQ and asked where Bob M was and I was told Florida....and I wrote him a letter, sent it to HQ for forwarding, as they wouldn't give me his address over the telephone...anybody know anything ?

michael

Bob and Dottie were over in Great Britain last year. Some here on Greasespot have bitter memories regarding them as relates to LCM and his adultery actions. Last I heard was they are back at HQ. I personally never knew them. oBTW, welcome to the cafe. May I get you something to drink?

Bob and Dottie were over in Great Britain last year. Some here on Greasespot have bitter memories regarding them as relates to LCM and his adultery actions. Last I heard was they are back at HQ. I personally never knew them. oBTW, welcome to the cafe. May I get you something to drink?

Thanks for replying, interesting about the LCM tie and all, if you feel like filling me in with details privately I would be ever to happy. Not that I enjoy the dirt, its more about understanding the downfall..and thanks for the welcome, I guess its a double espresso with a dollup of foam. regards, michael

Edited by mchud11

This forum is for people who want to reconnect or otherwise find out more about a person's current status. It is not for trashing or otherwise discussing them.

Edited by modchef

If this is directed to me, I do apologize for being perceived as not within the context of the threads purpose. It is actually my desire to get in contact with everyone I have posted in a thread. I met Bob in a specific circumstance some time ago, and to me, that is who he is. If Bob has changed, that is actually not relevant to me in the sense of me talking to him any differently. I feel I am at a point in my life and more specifically at a point in my life with regard to GSC or anywhere on the Internet, that "compartmentalization" is the way to go. If your posting is directed to me, I acknowledge that you do not know me, and I feel that time is the only dependent condition of that knowledge. Please do note that I am referring to knowing me, not "understanding me", the later, is to me, not entirely available.

Link for reference to the concept:

http://changingminds.org/explanations/beha...ntalization.htm

If this is directed to me, I do apologize for being perceived as not within the context of the threads purpose. It is actually my desire to get in contact with everyone I have posted in a thread. I met Bob in a specific circumstance some time ago, and to me, that is who he is. If Bob has changed, that is actually not relevant to me in the sense of me talking to him any differently. I feel I am at a point in my life and more specifically at a point in my life with regard to GSC or anywhere on the Internet, that "compartmentalization" is the way to go. If your posting is directed to me, I acknowledge that you do not know me, and I feel that time is the only dependent condition of that knowledge. Please do note that I am referring to knowing me, not "understanding me", the later, is to me, not entirely available.

Link for reference to the concept:

http://changingminds.org/explanations/beha...ntalization.htm

Mchud,

I apolgoze for my comments. They weren't aimed at you. I was only stating my opinion of the individual, and I was wrong to do so on this portion of the forum. I totally forgot my manners, and see what it caused?? I promise I will behave.

[Edited for spelling]

Edited by Nottawayfer

Mchud,

Welcome, I always do a word search, which is located at the top of the page, whenever I want to find something here, there are a few keys to an effective search here though.  One thing to keep in mind is there's a common practice here of substituting a letter of the person's name with a symbol or a different letter, or shortening the name or even making up a psuedo name.

This is true with both bob and dottie moynihan...there's about 1 page of individual posts when you do a search (be sure to click on  a post search rather than threads) on the shortened word Moyn....there's 5 pages of individual posts using the full name of Moynihan, and there's 13 pages of search reslult posts when you use his nickname, Moneyhands, which is significant if you are searching to find out all the available  information on the subject located on Greasespot.  Also, Georgio Jessio, a poster here, is still in contact with innies at HQ, and might have some contact information that might help you, you should send him a message.

Hope this information helps you in your future searches!

So they were in Florida for a loooongg time..........then moved (sent )to England for 2 years for a ridiculous reason...........

now they are in Camp Gunnison as the chief xo's.... running ''camps'' whenever they are..........specials and stuff...

now the proud grandparents of 4!

So they were in Florida for a loooongg time..........then moved (sent )to England for 2 years for a ridiculous reason...........

now they are in Camp Gunnison as the chief xo's.... running ''camps'' whenever they are..........specials and stuff...

now the proud grandparents of 4!

Thanks, just saw this, I will write him "a nice letter", after all, I am a nice guy (some of my relatives have even said so).