GreaseSpot Cafe

Countdown to May 20 2009

RumRunner

Fourteen more days till the party!! Party favors include glass eyes for use as shooters in marble games. Drambuie shot glasses available for the small sum of $85.00 each...if you would like three of them to start your own offshoot shell game they are three for $220. Win the door prize of $1000.00 if you win the Uncle Scary look-alike contest. Children's fellowship is NOT available but animal pens are provided for safe keeping; wooden spoons provided free of charge for christian discipline by Mike's Lumber Company. Attendees will be required to arrive two weeks early for setup and burger sales. Trail mix and wheatberries will be handed out upon departure.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No Kool shorties or jaunty neckerchiefs? Dang...I need more to tempt me, RR.

Uhhh motorcoach rental by the hour. $200 per hour - four hour maximum.

i'll be downing some of them drambuie shooters in honor of the event if there's a glass eye in the bottom of my shot glass ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

what is may 20, 2009 ?

I'm guessing it has to do with the 20th anniversary of Martindale's loyalty letters.

A nope - has something to do with the passing of the drunken slob though

I think this is morbid.

Of course it is morbid!!! Then again I don't see any evil daemons forcing your mouse clicks to read this thread.

Twelve more days and the partying begins!!!

May the bastage rot in extreme agony, twist in horrifying fear and be loathed by all whom he abused.

Edited by RumRunner

Fourteen more days till the party!! Party favors include glass eyes for use as shooters in marble games. Drambuie shot glasses available for the small sum of $85.00 each...if you would like three of them to start your own offshoot shell game they are three for $220. Win the door prize of $1000.00 if you win the Uncle Scary look-alike contest. Children's fellowship is NOT available but animal pens are provided for safe keeping; wooden spoons provided free of charge for christian discipline by Mike's Lumber Company. Attendees will be required to arrive two weeks early for setup and burger sales. Trail mix and wheatberries will be handed out upon departure.

I'll take care of campers supply, anything you need from visqueen, tent stakes even cigarettes, I got it.

(damn, the rock used to make a lot of money didn't it... all that FREE labor...)

I'll take care of campers supply, anything you need from visqueen, tent stakes even cigarettes, I got it.

Well "bless your lil ole heart" nandon - maybe hand a pack of Kool shorties out to Tonto per the above post? "That's riiiiiiiight."

i know i'm not supposed to speak ill of the dead

but i'll tell you what was morbid or something along those lines

looking in the stone cold dead eyes (i believe no glass at that time) of that sonofabeech on top of me

didn't know how i got there -- last thing i remembered was sitting at the little stupid table on the bus

ugh

this was i believe the summer of 79 i'm pretty sure he had both eyes

um, check the year, it should be 25 years. The only reason I would remember it is it was my WOW year.

Docvic passed from the drink and into the brink in 1985. It'll be 25 years in 2010.

Say ---- I'd love to come to this party too, but I want to come IN STYLE.

Anyone got a spare Harley-Davidson (preferably all tricked out) that I can use,

so that I can make a grand entrance to this shindig?? :spy: :spy:

Ex, that is indeed a pretty good description of *morbid*...creepy old perv grrrr

I wish I could beat that bastard for what he did to you.

Yes, he died in may of 85, just before my 2nd wow year. This month marks my 30 year anniversary of intro into the ministry/pfal ...whew..I wonder how THAT happened.

Maybe I will dig out our old crystal glasses with the wierwille coat of arms that we got for some anniversary deal and have a drink...propose some sort of toast.

Edited by rascal

As Dylan sang...

..."and I'll stand on his grave til' I'm sure that he's dead".

...the countdown continues

And I'll sing Dylan's words with ya

Eight more days...

I wouldn't consider it a celebration of death, or even that of one individual as such..

maybe a time of change, which many were unprepared for..

I remember a friend saying something like he couldn't die.. renewed mind and all..

I wonder how my friend feels now..

When I leave this existence.. I hope they have a party..

:biglaugh:

Not that I'd give them a good reason for it..

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Edited by Ham

I wouldn't consider it a celebration of death, or even that of one individual as such..

maybe a time of change, which many were unprepared for..

I remember a friend saying something like he couldn't die.. renewed mind and all..

I wonder how my friend feels now..

When I leave this existence.. I hope they have a party..

:biglaugh:

Not that I'd give them a good reason for it..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

If we have a party at your shedding of your mortal coil. (Don't you just love that Billy Shakespeare euphemism.) We would not be celebrating your death but rather your life. Please continue to give us plenty of reasons to do so.