GreaseSpot Cafe

CP 1,2,3,4,5

Imagine

BUT, ISN'T THE WHOLE POINT OF KNOWING GOD AND HIS WORD, NOT TO BE LIKE THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES?

No. It's to get to know Him and develop a relationship with our Creator.

Other things like not being a Pharisee and the proper use of the CAPLOCK button on our computers are just side benefits.

ARE WE ALLOWING THOSE WHOM WE CRITICIZE AND VILIFY TO BE OUR JUDGES AND JURORS BY DOING THE EXACT SAME THINGS THAT THEY DO?

No. They use their spritual authority and power for abuse. We point it out. Actually it's those that stay under their authority that allow them to be their judges and jurors. Others have filed lawsuits so that they can have more impartial judges and jurors.

WAKE UP AND DO NOT PROSTRATE YOURSELVES TO VENOMOUS SPEWING AND HATEFUL OUTBURSTS.

People around here are throwing themselves face down upon the ground? Wow. In front of people throwing up poison? Do drama much? Would it surprise you to find out that most sane people would consider your post a "HATEFUL OUTBURST"?

Also, this begs the question since you brought it up, what is it that you prostrate yourself to?

LET YOUR GOOD BE SHOWN TO ALL BY CURBING YOUR DARK SIDE, WILL.

Will, you sound a lot like a TWI leader - talking about your good being shown to all while screaming at everyone.

We will make sure to curb the dark side of the force in ourselves, young Padawan.

Or should I say, you first bro?

ARE WE ALLOWING THOSE WHOM WE CRITICIZE AND VILIFY TO BE OUR JUDGES AND JURORS BY DOING THE EXACT SAME THINGS THAT THEY DO?

And what, pray tell, would those "exact same things" be?

The last time I checked, I have never drugged and raped a sister in Christ nor have I driven anyone to suicide nor have I ever suggested that someone murder their disobedient child.

Edited by waysider