GreaseSpot Cafe

Devil spurit sightens

Bolshevik

other instances, particularly one last summer, there's like a sparkle in the eye, the talk is slow, the mood is more devious-like. It's almost like they salivate as they watch you try to process what on earth they just said.

People like this always inspired me to develop a case of what you see in Jack Black's "School of Rock" called "stickittothemaneosis". When I would develop this, I would always go around to different leaders, smile, and say "You're the man!!!" They would always take it as a complement.

. . .

I remember one dude was telling my mom about devil spirits. He saw two of them. One was really big and blob-like I guess and the other was a little fellah. They were together.

. . .

This was I think during the fog years.

Why would he say this?

He left twi.

To run a "stick" fellowship not long after.

I remember one confrontation session I was subjected to. The funny part was I did not concentrate on or pay attention to any of the words being said. I was more intrigued by the color changes on the person's face. It was like a chemstry experiment. We had flesh color, to a little pink, to bright pink, to bright red, to purple, to a bluish shade of purple. I remember wondering whether I would get to experience a complete blue shade, while thinking to myself "wow - that's pretty wild - I've never seen anyone's face turn that many colors before". Of course, thinking back on it I wonder if I would have shared some of my thoughts out loud if I would have seen that blue color accompanied by asphyxiation.

We trained our minds to think we were giving "prophecy" or receiving "revelation" when really it was just random thoughts. (maybe not that random).

you mention the "red-to-blue" angry face. :biglaugh:

then there's the zombie-complexion, produced by the very ugly thoughts I'm guessing :unsure:

at a party last night, happy words made for happy faces. :biglaugh:

don't know where this leads yet, just thinking

I knew one guy who would about bust a cork if their were footprints on his carpet disturbing the lay of the pile.....I used to like to go to his house in lug soled boots and walk in every room i could make an excuse to--just to watch him turn those colors....and he would... :biglaugh:

He had that same peculiar spirit

When he taught it was always the same, a few verses, then he started to get louder, then soon he'd be yelling, then he'd come unglued, then he'd start crying... then he'd say how much loved everyone , read afew more verses, say amen, then yell at someone or two after twig for some imagined infraction :rolleyes: It was the Same Sh!t Everytime

a real oddity.

The Spirit of Weird, or some condition like extreme OCD

Has anyone mentioned nose spiders yet? I think thats a new and improved devil spirit from the offshoots

Edited by mstar1

I knew one guy who would about bust a cork if their were footprints on his carpet disturbing the lay of the pile.....I used to like to go to his house in lug soled boots and walk in every room i could make an excuse to--just to watch him turn those colors....and he would...

He had that same peculiar spirit

When he taught it was always the same, a few verses, then he started to get louder, then soon he'd be yelling, then he'd come unglued, then he'd start crying... then he'd say how much loved everyone , read afew more verses, say amen, then yell at someone or two after twig for some imagined infraction It was the Same Sh!t Everytime

a real oddity.

The Spirit of Weird, or some condition like extreme OCD

ohmy with all that ranting and crying, i thought he had the extreme VPW condition

oh and of course all the "i love you's"

so hair contains devil spirits? lol

No - debbil spurts get caught in ear hair... kinda the same way a dream catcher works.

The only problem is that the debbils get caught both on their way in and on their way out...

No - debbil spurts get caught in ear hair... kinda the same way a dream catcher works.

The only problem is that the debbils get caught both on their way in and on their way out...

ahh I see, thanks for clearing that up.

I would hate to start spreading false doctrine . . .

:biglaugh:

I have actually seen a couple of them.......and what they appeared to be were flashes of light going from one place to another.

It wasn't scary at all to me........but I thought well there you go....the adversary's ministers are transformed as ministers of righteousness....Light. It all fit with what I knew.

One time I was sitting in a fellowship....when I saw this flash of light come across the room and enter into a girl. She suddenly seem to withdraw into herself, when a minutes before she had been laughing and conversing with others. And her expression changed on her face to anguish.

The times I've seen things like this, I just thought God was teaching and showing me some things. And learn I did......

that's interesting you mention the girl's change in mood.

were all instances like this?