GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Yep, that's it.  Nice, I just noticed my typing error and I see I forgot the word 'know' as in "do you know" in the quote.  Glad that it didn't slow you down any WordWolf.  So many memorable (easy) lines from Pulp Fiction.  "Um, that's a tasty burger" or "What ain't no country I ever heard of.  Do they speak English in What"?.  on and on.

8 hours ago, WordWolf said:

PULP FICTION.

I don't know about France, but in South America, which is on the metric system, the burger is a Quarter Pounder (you don't have to specify "with cheese". 

This line was especially easy for me because I've had conversations about it- especially when the Quarter Pounder returned to the menus down here.

Cartoon Network late night pastiche.....  Late at night, the Mystery Machine was rolling along. Inside, Shaggy and Droopy Dog were talking.

They discussed how different cartoons were called different things in other countries.

"In France, they don't call them 'the Pound Puppies' because they're on the metric system."  "No?  What do they call them?"   "They call them, "Los Puppies Royale."     "What about the Smurfs?"  "Well, a Smurf is a Smurf. They just call them 'Les Smurfs."    

==============

For the curious, the Smurfs down here are "Los Pitufos." There's "Papa Pitufo" and "Pituferina" among them.

Okay, here's then something a little different but still applies I think.  I'm going give a few punch lines from a movie and they should be very easy to tell which movie its from.

"Aziz! Light"        "Don't watch that stuff all day sweetie.  It'll rot your brain"    "Negative,  I am a meat-pop-cycle"            "Wind blows....Fire burns......Water falls"

Edited by Human without the bean

On 12/3/2023 at 7:02 PM, Human without the bean said:

Okay, here's then something a little different but still applies I think.  I'm going give a few punch lines from a movie and they should be very easy to tell which movie its from.

"Aziz! Light"        "Don't watch that stuff all day sweetie.  It'll rot your brain"    "Negative,  I am a meat-pop-cycle"            "Wind blows....Fire burns......Water falls"

I think this is taking wayahayah toohoohoo longongong.  Super-easy

16 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Raiders of the Lost Ark?

George

Nope.   It's a classic good vs. evil and must save the world movie.  It's not Mission Impossible but the protagonist is on a mission to save the world, just hope that his match doesn't go out.

In The Fifth Element in the opening scene, the priest discovers hieroglyphics telling about a "Fifth Element" but he can't see so he yells at "Aziz LIGHT"  Willis tells his cat to not watch TV all day it will rot her brain and when it comes time to save the world he only has a single match to light one of the four stones, and a breeze nearly blows out the match.  Leeloo explains how to open the stones "wind blows, fire burns, water falls".....

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"