GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

"You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, GodD*it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' "

15 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Now that one was easy.

Network

"You're discharged......Sarge."           

If it helps, this is one of the final lines of a movie.  Sort of like in "Rambo : First Blood" when asked by his Col. how will he live? and stallone says "Day by Day, Day by Day" this is a similar line, a similar movie.  If that helps any?

Actually, I would like put a tab here in this thread (that never existed, right George? sorry, but we've been playing it for years but not recently) for best or easy final lines from a movie because there are many.  Call it Easy final lines from a movie.  Or for now, I will just note that with a post.

7 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Well let's do anything one.  Easy final line from a movie

"Roads?  Where we're going, we don't needs roads"

Sounds like the last line from "BACK TO THE FUTURE." (Except it was "need", not "needs". So, it's remotely possible this is a different movie that referenced BttF.)