GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

For the record, both me and Mrs Wolf say you conflated 2 quotes.

Meeting: "I don't mean to embarrass you, but I'm actually a pretty brilliant neurosurgeon.

Perhaps I can help you with that hump."

"WHAT hump???"

Later, the hump changes sides....

"Wasn't that...? *gestures* Never mind."

Young Frankenstein. Or Fronkensteen.

To be fair, I did this one from memory, so you're probably right about mixing two scenes. Anyway, you're up!

George

"Animal House"

I know we're not supposed to be political on this thread, but the re-election of Obama made me think of that quote, quite often. :lol:

"Is there anything you'd like to tell me before we start?"

"Yeah. I'm going to kill you pretty soon."

"I see. How, exactly?"

"First I'm going to use you as a human shield. Then I'm going to kill this guard over here with the Patterson trocar on the table. And then I was thinking about breaking your neck."

George

No. I had hoped that WW or Raf would get it, but it's "True Lies." Ahhnold is under the influence of truth serum. In the first quote I gave, he tells the bad guy what he was about to do to him. In the second, his wife (Jamie Lee Curtis) has just found out that he's a secret agent.

FREE POST.

George

Awesome...... Here's one that I posted a while back now 2 years maybe, and I'm pretty sure that no one guessed it correctly. I remember Raf chiming in after the fact, making some kind of comment like he wished he was there when it was posted. Anyway, here goes:

"That's how your going to beat em Butch. They keep underestimating you"!

Awesome...... Here's one that I posted a while back now 2 years maybe, and I'm pretty sure that no one guessed it correctly. I remember Raf chiming in after the fact, making some kind of comment like he wished he was there when it was posted. Anyway, here goes:

"That's how your going to beat em Butch. They keep underestimating you"!

Throwing out a guess based on knowing 2 Butches,

"Pulp Fiction."

We've done this film, but not this line:

Don't you see, darling Bloom, glorious Bloom? It's so simple. STEP ONE: We find the worst play ever written, a surefire flop. STEP TWO: I raise a million bucks. Lots of little old ladies out there. STEP THREE: You go back to work on the books, two of them - one for the government, one for us. You can do it, Bloom; you're a wizard! STEP FOUR: We open on Broadway. And before you can say STEP FIVE, we *close* on Broadway! STEP SIX: We take our million bucks and fly to Rio!

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes