GreaseSpot Cafe

Where were you----?

waysider

We've had several "where were you?" threads.

Where were you when JFK was assassinated?

Where were you when the towers fell?

Where were you when we landed on the moon?

Where were you----?

But here's a bit of a twist.

That night in session 12, when you spoke in tongues for your very first time and knew that you knew that you knew------Where was Wierwille? Perhaps he was riding one of his high priced motorcycles or off on a "hunting trip" with Howard. Maybe he was three sheets to the wind, polishing off yet another bottle of Drambuie. Maybe he was "counseling" an innocent young recruit on "what it means to be alive".

Think about it.

At that very moment, what do you think VPW was doing?

• Upvote 1

Sort of reminds me of one of those made-for-TV movies on the L!fe+ime Channel.

Hubby has to "work late" all the time.

Wife feels so bad that he has to work so hard to build a future for the two of them.

Then----- One day she accidentally discovers that all those nights she was toiling over a hot stove, perfecting his favorite treat,creme brulee, he wasn't at the office after all. It hits her like a ton of bricks to think that while she was stirring a pot on the stove, he was stirring something entirely different.

he was either spying on in residence corps to make sure they were "redeeming the time" or mowing the grass in straight lines, moping in his office about how he wasn't appreciated, or having a three way with some college girls.

We've had several "where were you?" threads.

Where were you when JFK was assassinated?

Where were you when the towers fell?

Where were you when we landed on the moon?

Where were you----?

But here's a bit of a twist.

That night in session 12, when you spoke in tongues for your very first time and knew that you knew that you knew------Where was Wierwille? Perhaps he was riding one of his high priced motorcycles or off on a "hunting trip" with Howard. Maybe he was three sheets to the wind, polishing off yet another bottle of Drambuie. Maybe he was "counseling" an innocent young recruit on "what it means to be alive".

Think about it.

At that very moment, what do you think VPW was doing?

You are assuming (of course) that the very first time I spoke in tongues was a result of session 12.

That's B as in B, and S as in S. Docvic's "class" was - - - well, I'd best not say. Even on this site.

A charismatic Catholic fellowship I attended previous to twi taught all the same stuff - - - for free.

To answer your other "where were you" questions:

JFK was assassinated when I was in 6th grade.

I was at work busting my a$$ when the towers fell.

I was at a music camp in Morehead Kentucky, when man first stepped on the moon.

We were learning and discussing theory concerning keyboards and the music thereof,

though those who played wind or stringed instruments were welcome at those sessions also. :)

If you want to know the truth Waysider - - - I never did give a ratz a$$ about where docvic was or what he was doing

while I was spending my money taking classes, or "this or that" offered by the Org.

I find it immaterial/ and redundant to speculate now. I mean really - - - - Who gives a $h!t. Just say he was drunk, and let it go at that.

That would be the truth 99.99% of the time.

• Upvote 1