GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi

OldSkool

Hi,

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I've lurked GSC 5 years or more. I left TWI little over a year ago and am so incredibly happy to be OUT of there. Picking up the pieces has been tougher than I thought it would be. So, maybe I'll start posting some of my experiences soon.

Hi,

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I've lurked GSC 5 years or more. I left TWI little over a year ago and am so incredibly happy to be OUT of there. Picking up the pieces has been tougher than I thought it would be. So, maybe I'll start posting some of my experiences soon.

Welcome!

First slice is on the house.

bostoncreampie.jpg

Welcome!

First slice is on the house.

bostoncreampie.jpg

Thanks! I just made my second post and can say it was like the first large crack in a dam that is about to burst. I got LOTS to say...Ros/Don not gonna be 2 happy with me...lol

Hello OldSkool, welcome to the real world. Glad you've finally been able to leave. Lurking for so many years before leaving suggests you had good reason to stay - family still in, perhaps? You will go through some ups and downs, but if you've lurked, you'll know some of what to expect.

Enjoy exploring what you really do believe. Munch on this while you do so.

BTW if you look at the bottom underneath a post, not within a post, you will see a dark blue Reply button (not the light blue in the post) - if you click on that, you will not repeat the text of the replied-to post.

I'll take some time to do that. Just left in Aug 2008. But let me tell you I saw the BOD true colors and it was way ugly.

Sounds like a dictionary definition.. . as in

Way-ugly: 1. a. display of true colors by TWI leadership. [also see Brood of Vipers in Diapers] b. acting in a manner that reveals the dark underbelly of TWI. 2. frightfully offensive when viewed in plain sight; 3. Unpleasant to any sense of decency. 4. a naked wolf [i.e. sans the sheep suit]. 5. a weaponized toxin in candy-coated form [cf. Grease Spot Café].

Brood of Vipers in Diapers: TWI leadership training program.

Grease Spot Café: a cure for the common cult; usually prescribed to someone sick of TWI.

Hey, I'll spring for another round of cappuccino - maybe we should spike round 2 - how does a little Amaretto sound?

[edited to correct spelling of Amaretto - geez I must be slipping.. . getting old or something - that's one of my favorite liqueurs drink.gif ]

Edited by T-Bone

Hi OldSkool!

I have enjoyed your posts very much. As things clarify as to what you intend to post and why for you, I will certainly like the updates as to TWI current events.

When I first got here not too long ago I didn't even know what Rosie looked like let alone have any idea of what was happening at TWI headquarters.

For me it seems like, same st!t, different group is a modified adage that applies.

I wish you all the best, may you perturb all the right people by sharing your story. :)

(edited for spelling)

Edited by JeffSjo

Hi Oldskool,

I was never in The Way Ministry but in a little splinter group in Finlayson Mn, when I came here to GS it was all the junk that I read about the true Way that really opened my eyes to what was going on in my group, which fortunately caused me to never go back. Praise God! So please share away. Welcome by the way! :)

• 2 weeks later...