GreaseSpot Cafe

The Human/Dog Face

ClayJay

Please. The human/dog face photo is disturbing. Maybe you could change it out with an orangutan or something. They are ugly, but at least they are real. That photo reminds of when I used to be possessed with monkey pigs in the night. They used to come through the windows and torment me as I lay drenched in sweat and in terror. Please get rid of the dog/human...

Please. The human/dog face photo is disturbing. Maybe you could change it out with an orangutan or something. They are ugly, but at least they are real. That photo reminds of when I used to be possessed with monkey pigs in the night. They used to come through the windows and torment me as I lay drenched in sweat and in terror. Please get rid of the dog/human...

Yes! LOL Disturbing. I kept looking at it. . . . trying to figure out what was up with this dog!! I am not the quickest to catch on . . . it was up there a week before I figured it out. No joke.

That is so funny Clay Jay. I want it to go away too. Somethings should just not be. . . . . :)

Sorry you guys! It won't let me delete it maybe Moderate can do it. :cryhug_1_:

Just trying to make people laugh

It did. . . . I laughed at myself for not figuring out what it was(seriously, took me a week). . . . . you have some great photo's up. . . . I really appreciate them. :) Your grandkids? are adorable.

Yes! Little and BIG Monkey Pigs! Once one of them even had wings which totally terrified me because it reminded me of the Flying Monkeys in the Wizard Of Oz which also terrified me when I was but a child. I think this was when the door in my mind opened to the Monkey Pigs coming in. I thought I had learned to shut that trap door in the Advanced Class, but after seeing that Human Dog I think they came back in because I dreamed of it again just last night! Aahhh shoot! One just flew in the frickin window! You.....get...Ooooww!...One just bit me! S**t!....you get the hell-oowww!...Okay, it flew back out. It must have known I was telling on him. Damn I hate those things. And all because of that dog head on the human photo!

Yes! Little and BIG Monkey Pigs! Once one of them even had wings which totally terrified me because it reminded me of the Flying Monkeys in the Wizard Of Oz which also terrified me when I was but a child. I think this was when the door in my mind opened to the Monkey Pigs coming in. I thought I had learned to shut that trap door in the Advanced Class, but after seeing that Human Dog I think they came back in because I dreamed of it again just last night! Aahhh shoot! One just flew in the frickin window! You.....get...Ooooww!...One just bit me! S**t!....you get the hell-oowww!...Okay, it flew back out. It must have known I was telling on him. Damn I hate those things. And all because of that dog head on the human photo!

It's gone!!!!!!!!