GreaseSpot Cafe

In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses...

OldSkool

Ok, I went through a several year "unwind" before making the decision to leave the way international. Granted, I was inadvertently nudged towards the door by Rozilla, but I was looking at the door for many years.

Anyways, I spent lots of time lurking on GreaseSpot Cafe where I learned more about the sordid history and clandestine ways practiced in the way international that I ever cared to read. I will admit that for several of those years I thought "these people need to get over it." I also thought that there were a lot of lies on here even though there were several people corroborating each other's testimonies. And of course in the end I chalked it up to the adversary. Lot's of lying spuuurrts on dat der greeese spat! :doh:

Well, after posting some of the details of my own mis-treatment, and seeing first hand the hypocritical ways the board of directors live while expecting blind obedience from all followers I have something to say to the lurking followers of the way international:

"In the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established."

You have multiple people from many parts of the country world posting the same accounts spanning a several decade time horizon. The ugly truth is right in front of your face. I think we have exceeded the 2 or 3 witness requirements set by Jesus Christ. Numbers 35, Deuteronomy 17. Reiterated in Gospels and Pauline (church) epistles.

Edited by OldSkool

I hear you Oldskool! :eusa_clap:

Unfortunately from my experience, they will not cease to find biblical analogies to fit their own organizational needs. <_<

You have multiple people from many parts of the country world posting the same accounts spanning a several decade time horizon. The ugly truth is right in front of your face. I think we have exceeded the 2 or 3 witness requirements set by Jesus Christ.

There are international witnesses against TWI.

And JC didn't set the requirement; it goes right back to Numbers 35, Deuteronomy 17.

Reiterated in gospels.

Reiterated in Pauline epistles.

So no escape, doesn't matter which "administration" you choose.

TWI has been afforded myriad more witnesses than they ever gave those they flung out, who were often dismissed on mere "spiritual suspicion." No witnesses at all, not even any disreputable behavior - just that someone at TWI didn't like 'em.

I think like Twinky, so very, very thankful we were asked to leave. In our case the country co-ord became paranoid that we would 'spread the news' about all the adultery and partner swapping we SAW going on around us :cryhug_1_: ...no matter that he was having his 'bit on the side'. I guess these mini mogs knew what was going on at twi hq and thought why can't they have their piece of action downunda :evildenk:

OldSkool

Here's the problem. You are addressing the "innies" as though they were practiced in the use of Logic. You explain to them that there are many many people, all over the world, who are sharing the same eye-witness accounts of what went on in the Way. And then you even present it in the context of a Bible verse, which should make it completely acceptable to any good Wayfer. Brilliant!

But ...

Neither Logic nor Scripture will be processed by any Way Believer, unless their "leadership" tells them that the information is true. Any doubts, any speculation, any consideration of an outsider's view - is grounds for condemnation, from the leaders, the peers, and even from one's self.

Don't you remember?

A person's mind is no longer their own in the Way International.

Example: In Family Corps Training, we were not allowed to read newspapers, watch TV, or listen to the radio. It was also very difficult to get permission to leave the campus. Yet when Election Day rolled around, we were all confronted (with much profanity) for not voting, and also for not knowing which candidates we should vote for.

Logic? Zero. But we all believed the leadership, and despised ourselves for being so irresponsible. Geeeeeez.

But if those innies are HERE on Greasespot reading these posts, some light of logic must have broken through the veil of illusion, right? Greasespot is forbidden. Someone has got to be questioning to be on the site at all - or they are being paid by twi to see what we're saying about them.

These posts help people who are in. They helped me. They let me k ow that my questions and suspicions wre valid. And I first came here as an innie.

Keep talking - those "guests" and "anonymous users" reading lurking down below need it!