GreaseSpot Cafe

Bury it Deep and NEVER Speak of It Again

JavaJane

The ancient Egyptians used to mark out the names and destroy any pictures of dead Pharoahs who the priests did not approve of... the Way does this as well. All images, all teachings, even the STS tapes from the LCM days have been removed and probably destroyed. The last time I knew, the only thing left of him was a small video clip during the TWI promotion video and *maybe* a copy of the Rise and Expansion book.

And they never speak of him except in hush-hush tones in corners of the room. Like he was Voldemort or something.

No explanation has been given for what happened to him, no explanation has been given for the "consensual" affair (singular) that he had.... no apologies for those he kicked out wrongly...

Nope. He just no longer exists.

It's like a cat burying it's $hi+ in the litterbox. You can't see it, but it still stinks to high heaven.

One could argue that Rosalie has other things in common with Pharaoh, who was supposedly born of the wrong seed. Namely, that if you complain too much she will impose hard labor. You know, cut your own straw and make your own bricks.

And, yes. I am far away from the children of the cornfield cult and I can still smell the manure.

One could argue that Rosalie has other things in common with Pharaoh, who was supposedly born of the wrong seed. Namely, that if you complain too much she will impose hard labor. You know, cut your own straw and make your own bricks.

And, yes. I am far away from the children of the cornfield cult and I can still smell the manure.

This is a little off topic, but interestingly enough the Pharoah I was reading about where this happened was actually the first FEMALE Pharoah - Hatshepsut. I know Rosalie is old, but probably not old enough to be that Pharoah...

or is she?

10101643aboris-karloff-the-mummy-posters.jpg

It's like a cat burying it's $hi+ in the litterbox. You can't see it, but it still stinks to high heaven.

Maybe more like a skunk run over in late fall by the kids bus stop. It gets buried with snow and ice, and everybody forgets the smell until the snow plow periodically comes by and refreshes the air with its odor..

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham

It'll be easy for the next HOGFODAT or MOGFODAT, because Rosie has never actually done anything very notable.

Nope, just grudgingly follow the lawyers advice and hoard money. Nothing to see here, just move along. :sleep1: