GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindale, You Big Dummy!

In 1985 or 86, seems like 85, I went to an event in Yellowstone State Park in Wyo., Martindale was going to be there, but he did not show up. I heard him say on a tv set, something like he was going to make changes that would benefit the way; I thought I heard him say the name of Rev. Ralph D., I do not know how to spell that last name Dubofsky. To all of the leadership Marindale kick out, give me your ear, listen up; Yahweh took that Mantle from Marindale and entrusted it with me. I learned about that life, and I was all fired up, and I was going to tell Marindale in Yellowstone about that life, and how we need to teach this stuff face to face, but Martindale did not show up. Time went on and I was all fired up about that life, so I sat down and wrote Martindale a letter, I wrote, "Thus said the Lord; Change or be change, the Prophet!" after I sent it I felt bad, I know what Martindale was, but I did not care, this life stuff needs to be taught, that spirit stuff is wrong. Martindale wrote me a letter back, "You need help." When I read that letter, I yelled, no kidding I need help, I need help to get this stuff taught; that is how I got Martindale's Mantle. Yahweh said ok, you want to play the prophet, you do need help. Yahweh worked big time in a lot of peoples live since then, it is time to give what Martindale the loser, lost, to our called out leader, that is going to lead this body to completion, get with pawtucket and figure it out, who am I giving this Mantle too? Remember this though, our new called out leader, pawtucket has a hidden dream in his heart, it is his dream, listen to him. To the body and leadership, "Anyone teaching that spirit stuff or believing in it, It will not be allowed to be gathered up, as of 6/15/10 you do not want to be apart of that junk.

Pawtucket is not our leader. He is simply a kind man who runs a website. Ralph D. is not our leader. I don't know him very well, but from what I do know of him, I suspect he would not like the title. You are not our leader either. God is bigger than that and we do not need to follow men.

Why do you think there is a mantle that needs to be passed? Martindale ran a multi-level marketing scheme or a cult (depending on your POV). That scheme was started by VPW. There is no mantle to pass. There never was.

Teachmevp, what you are advocating here on this forum topic is unbiblical for the body of Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only leader that we need. Follow his teachings and what he stood for (as did the apostle Paul) and do this out of service to other members of the body of Christ and your fellow man and you will make a contribution to it. Otherwise you will not.

http://www.christianherald.info/lordship-of-jesus-christ-page-1.html

Are we having fun with this? Was you there in the mid 80's? Was you one of those people Martindale declared out? Did your soul get pull out of your very being, and stomped on, in the name of God by Martindale? This message is only to those people that went through what that crazy Martindale put them through! Are you one of them? It's has been a long time coming, but those people suffered a very very very bad wrong; this wrong is fixin to made right.

Does anyone think for one second that Yahweh will allow someone to stand up, and declare, I am the man of Yahweh; no, those people who Martindale stomped the soul out of, in my Father's name, will be made right. The ONLY leader of this body, will come from out of what Martindale stomped the hell out of, in my Father's name. That heart will be healed! Are you that heart?

Jesus Christ is the only leader that the body of Christ needs. And the reason he is the leader of the body of Christ is because he is the greatest servant. If you can't understand that then you need to start over again from square one with your belief system.

Thus saith THE LORD: thou shalt use archaic language and indiscriminate use of Anglicized Aramaic when declaring my will. Thou shalt kick in the toockus the vile meshugganah who profanes the skunk pelt of THE LORD. Whenst comest thy prophecies and what a putz thou art. Omayn.

I am a nothing yelling out, get rid of that spirit teaching and believing junk! I was on the wow field, and one night their was this big Rev. Ralph Dubofsky thing in Montgomery, Al, and I did not want to go, but I went to this thing. So I was standing there; Has anyone seen that movie "Full Metal Jacket" you remember how that Sargent dude would front the person, before he would get in that persons face; and all of a sudden out of no where, stood this big looking dude, and he fronted me, like that Sargent dude. The look in that dudes eyes, he knew, that I knew, why he fronted me. Their was no where to run, I knew I was in big trouble, not world trouble; this guy said to me, Why are you not dressed up? Because I have a bad attitude, ya, right; I said, I wore the best I had. That man did the craziest thing, he, put forth the hand; and said, Thank you for wearing the best you have, and went away. So I was sitting there waiting for this Rev. Ralph dude, this guy that fronted me, came out and said, Hi, I am Rev Relph. What does one say to something like that, that can with one look give a person such a wiping in the mind, just with a look, and then put forth the hand. Men like that will get rid of this spirit teaching and believing stuff, out of the body.