GreaseSpot Cafe

How Dare Thou Disagree with Leadership

What About It

Ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...ding...YOU ARE CORRECT! Tell her what she's won!

a Wordgirl and Captain Huggy action figures(lord, gotta stop watching Kids PBS :biglaugh: )

I would like to be in charge of the Lollipop Department. My research assistants, the Lollipop Kids (from The Wizard of Oz - T.W.O.) and I, can check out all lollipops one lick at a time (no biting), and finally deliver an answer to the wise old Bird on how many licks etc. we can have discussions/arguements over what flavor the red ones are. We can also get into Charms Blow-Pops and come up with a list of what really "blows" at T.W.I. ... ... that, will be our annual event!

the answer is 3 licks to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop, said the wise old owl after crunching on the candy :confused::biglaugh:

Actually - that was the point where I became convinced that they (leadership) weren't operating one, much less all 9.

Don't you know? The adversary made the rest of the world choose VHS over Betamax after The Way decided to go with Beta. If The Way had chosen VHS, the rest of the world would have gone to Beta!! He did this because TWI teaches the Word and the devil hates the Word. It's always the integrity of The Word that's at stake! You see kids, it's all so simple when you think spiritually. Remember, it's "us" and "them". "We" are always right and "they" are always wrong.

Now think peaceful, happy thoughts,